The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolol, Jenn says she loves making sandwiches and Tim promptly calls her out and says “we’ve been together 47 years and I had no idea one of your passions in life is making sandwiches.”

Jenn says that’s why I always ask you if you want a sandwich.

they are making the Disney Monte Cristo from the Disney delish cookbook they were gifted. So
this conversation followed her acting so confused from the directions telling how much meat and cheese to put inside the sandwich. Tim tells her that part is not important.
Maybe around the 24 minute mark

7EAFBF5B-19D8-458B-A907-0DEB263E9B12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they're buying subscribers, you can get packages of 1k
No that is just how YouTube reports the numbers now: https://socialblade.com/blog/abbreviated-subscriber-counts-on-youtube/

A couple million views a month that might just be people accidentally subscribing, subscribing for whatever reason or sure they might be buying subscribers but why bother with that?

I’m shocked she put in writing on the internet that their friend came with them. If they use the room as a write off that could be proof of tax fraud if audited.
I'm still confused on the room situation. It is possible Mike had his own room or brought along a friend but was never spotted with that companion. The porthole room might have been Mike's or the nanny's but likely not shared by them. Unless Tim shared with Mike. Who knows.

Reactions: 6
I think they're buying subscribers, you can get packages of 1k
I don’t know if they buying subscribers or not. Assuming they not I think is clear there new subscriber numbers are not outpacing the number of dead subscribers.

They are managing to claw their way back to 3M views per month which is better than their tad over two million views from a few months ago. Like it or not they have stabilized the channels fall at least for the moment. (Yes. They did hit 8.5 millions views in the past. It is a big drop.)

Reactions: 7
I'm actually shocked that she didn't just delete this comment
I am too. Very unlike her to even leave a comment that suggests she doesn’t watch her kids, only to respond back with confirmation that she DID in fact bring someone to watch her kids…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am too. Very unlike her to even leave a comment that suggests she doesn’t watch her kids, only to respond back with confirmation that she DID in fact bring someone to watch her kids…
Could be she has had a chance to review the footage and realized she cannot edit around Mike’s presence so she might as well fess up now.

Reactions: 13
Even the nanny is “OUR nanny” and yet an actual human is “Da Baby” not even “my baby” or “our baby” even if she can barely remember his actual name.
I'm thinking she will call the golf cart 'Charlie' more than she calls her own children by their given names - LOL!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I can't wait to see how J4D's tries to 'spin' these voogs knowing there was someone on the ship reporting back to tattle - it's going to be so fun!!!!

XMAS - I think you made my year - reading all your insight info over the weekend just proves what so many of us have stated all along - these 2 morons only talk to each other when the camera is rolling. And they really didn't spend 'family time' on this cruise - J4D's was too busy 'reading' while Timmy was filming character furries. And the only one's who suffer are the 2 boys - a nanny and a manservant don't and shouldn't replace your parents - but the Trackholes sure are trying. What a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
F3619B59-8354-4FBA-82F0-CF608D987971.jpeg

Xmas, did you happen to see Tim’s face when this happened?

If so, what was his demeanor like?

Blinker: someone posted a compilation of Xmas’ posts while on the cruise.
This was brilliant!
Could you repost it if you have it saved in a file?
I’m sure the class would love to relive these gems!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking she will call the golf cart 'Charlie' more than she calls her own children by their given names - LOL!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I can't wait to see how J4D's tries to 'spin' these voogs knowing there was someone on the ship reporting back to tattle - it's going to be so fun!!!!

XMAS - I think you made my year - reading all your insight info over the weekend just proves what so many of us have stated all along - these 2 morons only talk to each other when the camera is rolling. And they really didn't spend 'family time' on this cruise - J4D's was too busy 'reading' while Timmy was filming character furries. And the only one's who suffer are the 2 boys - a nanny and a manservant don't and shouldn't replace your parents - but the Trackholes sure are trying. What a shame.
And the sad part is it seemed like Jackson, at least on this cruise, seemed to suffer much less due to the nanny. It's pretty sad when the hired help seems to care so much more about the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No that is just how YouTube reports the numbers now: https://socialblade.com/blog/abbreviated-subscriber-counts-on-youtube/

A couple million views a month that might just be people accidentally subscribing, subscribing for whatever reason or sure they might be buying subscribers but why bother with that?

I'm still confused on the room situation. It is possible Mike had his own room or brought along a friend but was never spotted with that companion. The porthole room might have been Mike's or the nanny's but likely not shared by them. Unless Tim shared with Mike. Who knows.
I am also confused by the room situation. I think we're all over thinking it. Mike had the room on Deck 2. He decided to join the Bojos on the cruise because Tim hates his wife and needed a friend to hang out with. The nanny and the Bojos were in connecting rooms on 6. The initial plan was to have Rosie there, but Rosie bailed and they brought Jess.

I really do not think Mike had a friend with him. Unless that friend hated Tim so much he wouldn't be with him, because Mike and Tim were together on LHP x 2 days and Castaway Cay, plus I saw them at trivias and other entertainment offerings. If there was a Mike friend--unless that person had someone else to hang with the entire time, what was he doing?

Mike clearly has enough money to go see Justin Bieber 9000 times in concert (with really good seats according to his Twitter) I don't think he's lacking to the point where he couldn't cover the entire room on his own.
---
View attachment 3001684

Xmas, did you happen to see Tim’s face when this happened?

If so, what was his demeanor like?

Blinker: someone posted a compilation of Xmas’ posts while on the cruise.
This was brilliant!
Could you repost it if you have it saved in a file?
I’m sure the class would love to relive these gems!
I wasn't watching them at all once the race started but once Tim moved to the far side of the room, his face was mostly blocked with the giant fuzzy ball camera anyway.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 10.32.23 AM.png

Reactions: 16
I am also confused by the room situation. I think we're all over thinking it. Mike had the room on Deck 2. He decided to join the Bojos on the cruise because Tim hates his wife and needed a friend to hang out with. The nanny and the Bojos were in connecting rooms on 6. The initial plan was to have Rosie there, but Rosie bailed and they brought Jess.

I really do not think Mike had a friend with him. Unless that friend hated Tim so much he wouldn't be with him, because Mike and Tim were together on LHP x 2 days and Castaway Cay, plus I saw them at trivias and other entertainment offerings. If there was a Mike friend--unless that person had someone else to hang with the entire time, what was he doing?

Mike clearly has enough money to go see Justin Bieber 9000 times in concert (with really good seats according to his Twitter) I don't think he's lacking to the point where he couldn't cover the entire room on his own.
I think you're probably right, although the last Disney cruise I went on, one of the couples on our table basically didn't spend any time together. She got off the ship once I think and he spent the entire cruise in the Gym / Rainforest room. He came to dinner once all week, and then when you'd see her walking around the ship on her own she'd say things like "oh I'm just killing time till I'm allowed to go back to the cabin, we agreed to not go back till 5pm" or something like that. The only other time we saw them together was in Palo and they didn't talk for their entire meal 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What does this Mike do for a living? He has enough money for a single room but then wanted to save on parking?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, she's replying to quite a few comments. Looks like she needs the engagement after they failed their mission to post 5 vids whilst on vacation.

Ah yes, the old standby "living in our parents basement" :rolleyes: They forgot to mention how jealous we are.

If this person is such a fan of the Trackers then why are they even reading here? I know a lot of these people feel they are doing the Lord's work by running and tattling to Jen, but come one idiots, they are never going to reward you for it. They don't care about you.

I actually think some of them do question some of their behavior, but then get super defensive because they don't actually want to be right. It's like they invested too much in being a fan so instead of waking up to smell the truth they double down and support them even more. It's insane.
They tiptoe around the Trackers so as not to get blocked in all reality. I tried early on but got blocked anyway!

Reactions: 7
What does this Mike do for a living? He has enough money for a single room but then wanted to save on parking?
He seems to own the company that does the Trackers website. Digital Marketing/branding/content creation type stuff, the website says. My daughter was looking at his instagram and he's tagged in other "influencers" posts, people she knew, so the Bojos must not be his only client. He's also not a secret to them.

I'll add, she's fascinated by this guy. More than the Trackers. Especially after learning about his Justin Bieber addiction. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He seems to own the company that does the Trackers website. Digital Marketing/branding/content creation type stuff, the website says. My daughter was looking at his instagram and he's tagged in other "influencers" posts, people she knew, so the Bojos must not be his only client. He's also not a secret to them.

I'll add, she's fascinated by this guy. More than the Trackers. Especially after learning about his Justin Bieber addiction. 😂
Maybe when they mean set for life they mean Mikey is set for life.

• Haha
I think you're probably right, although the last Disney cruise I went on, one of the couples on our table basically didn't spend any time together. She got off the ship once I think and he spent the entire cruise in the Gym / Rainforest room. He came to dinner once all week, and then when you'd see her walking around the ship on her own she'd say things like "oh I'm just killing time till I'm allowed to go back to the cabin, we agreed to not go back till 5pm" or something like that. The only other time we saw them together was in Palo and they didn't talk for their entire meal 🤷‍♀️
🍍 on the door probably

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So as far as buying subscribers I think they have bought some for the podcast or 🍌 has. I have been watching the numbers lately for those and they tend to hit the same amount of views around the same time every week even the solo ones (I think Dick got super embarrassed when Dim & Jenn's podcast together topped theirs and I really doubt that his vlog with either the beard or his one true love would've done that well otherwise).

I noticed one time Slackers dropped a vid. It was up for less than a minute & already had over 500+ views. Wondered at that time if those views were bought

Reactions: 11
Their views were about 5M per month two years ago and now they’re at 3M. No one running a small business would be happy with that. No more big cruise suites! Which honestly I kind of miss. They were such glorious assholes on those trips

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their views were about 5M per month two years ago and now they’re at 3M. No one running a small business would be happy with that. No more big cruise suites! Which honestly I kind of miss. They were such glorious assholes on those trips
I'm trying to figure out why they'd be going on the Magic next year. That seems really out of step for them. Wonder if that's the solo cruise.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.