The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I have FirstNet cellular priority. I’ll bump everyone off this AT&T cell site to get my 🫖 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glad to have finally caught up before the tea starts, had my niece all day an god I am getting too old to he running around soft play areas that are definitely not designed for people over 3 feet 😅

Looking forward to all the tea coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im here for both. I had to postpone my son’s graduation trip until next year due to health concerns, but we have our first dcl cruise in December. Im excited to hear about both!!

• Heart
This insta story caption sounds like one of Jenn’s ultra-meta-data enhanced voog descriptions, or maybe J$ smashed the auto predictive text

(I get he was trying to be clever here, but it just never comes across in text and feels like another one of their poorly written run-ons)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s 1:30am Sunday morning here and I have abandoned any idea of going to sleep now.
I think Xmas said it may be a while today before she can give some tea. Id go to bed if I were you and wake up to a tit ton of pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to start with the Diaper Dash. I will fully admit, this was the lowest point for me and I felt wrong watching them here. I will also admit, I went to the Diaper Dash because my curiosity got the best of me and I really want to know if they were going to have Da Baby compete again. Even though he is walking--I wouldn't put anything past them. For those of you who haven't seen a DD, like everyone on the ship come out for it, it's adorable. So, we got there and I look down and there's Tim, holding Da Baby. Nanny is sitting in front of him and J$ is sitting in between her legs. Her body is enveloping his, that's the best way I can describe it. She's a smaller girl and her body is completely surrounding his. No Jenn. J$ is sitting there an his hands and fingers are going a mile a minute. He's rubbing his fingers together. He's rubbing his hands together. He's doing that finger posturing that we've seen him doing in the car on a few occasions. Nanny is getting tighter and tighter around him (if that makes sense). J$ is rubbing his head, he's rubbing his ears. He's visibily uncomfortable. All the other kids are sitting, just sitting. The race hasn't started yet, so it's not loud-loud but there are a ton of people so there is a lot of background noise.

It's giving me a hard time drawing on these pictures and uploading them....so they are behind the guy standing/leaning on the stair railing.
IMG_6009.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

So at one point, J$ squirms away from Nanny and starts swinging that blue velvet rope in front of him. The rope is swinging, swinging harder, swinging harder....the posts are swinging now. I say--loudly---is someone going to stop him? That pole is going to fall on someone. Like she heard me (she didn't) Nanny scoops him back into her---he wasn't sitting ON her lap but moreso in between her legs, where her legs were wrapped around him. J$ didn't like this. I do not know what she said to him, or if she said anything (I was upstairs) but he started smacking himself, with both hands on the sides of his head. Like clapping with his head in between. He did it maybe 3-4-5 times? Nanny quickly grabbed both his hands and squeezed him tightly. This calmed him down. I'm telling you guys---I'm not a religious person at all---this girl was send by some higher power for this kid.

So now, Jenn shows up. She sits next to Tim, but doesn't say anything to J$. At all. He doesn't look at her either. Literally no recognition or communication at all. Tim hands off Da Baby to Jenn and starts bleeping around with his glasses. You can see the light when he's taking a photo/video. It's bright. But I was watching closely. He's taking pics/video of Da Baby. J$ is acting like he's not even part of that same family. Tim pulls out the big ass, fuzzy ball camera and shoves it in Da Baby's face. Da Baby grabs the lens and Tim is PISSED. YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!!!!

So the lights go down, the colored lights start shining and Tim starts hitting his glasses. I'm assuming that the darkness/crazy lighting effects did not work well with the creeper glasses because Tim quickly got up and moved clear across the room.

In this photo---Jenn/O/Nanny/J$ are on the bottom left. Nanny is holding her phone up. Tim and his fuzzy balls are on the top right, next to the guy in the grey shirt standing with his arms crossed.

IMG_6017.jpg

My two cents: They do know about J$ issues. They brought Jess back because she handles him well. Tim and Jenn do not handle him well. They give in to him because it's easier for them. But, I'm going to give Tim and Jenn a tad bit of credit here---they do a phenomenal job showing J$ good side in the videos. This must be a challenge for them. They for certain only show him at his absolute best and that could be why it takes so bleeping long to edit some of these videos.

Back to the DD---I'm really anxious to see how he exploits these children. It was a really good DD as the children were super uncooperative. In the first race, this little girl crawled big circles in the middle of the mat while the other babies didn't move at all. She was adorable. The second round, this one baby tried to climb the stairs.

The winner of it all---stood up and walked away after collecting his prize. To which the entire crowd started screaming CHEATER. Loudly. The cruise director hypes up the Diaper Dash and talks about how if your kid walks you can't compete. They made a huge deal about the no walking rule during the race constantly. I want to see how Tim spins this---if he mentions it at all.

OK.....that's the end of Chapter 1 :coffee: Sip on that for a while.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Tim - not just a crappy parent….

IMG_3661.png

---
I'm going to start with the Diaper Dash. I will fully admit, this was the lowest point for me and I felt wrong watching them here. I will also admit, I went to the Diaper Dash because my curiosity got the best of me and I really want to know if they were going to have Da Baby compete again. Even though he is walking--I wouldn't put anything past them. For those of you who haven't seen a DD, like everyone on the ship come out for it, it's adorable. So, we got there and I look down and there's Tim, holding Da Baby. Nanny is sitting in front of him and J$ is sitting in between her legs. Her body is enveloping his, that's the best way I can describe it. She's a smaller girl and her body is completely surrounding his. No Jenn. J$ is sitting there an his hands and fingers are going a mile a minute. He's rubbing his fingers together. He's rubbing his hands together. He's doing that finger posturing that we've seen him doing in the car on a few occasions. Nanny is getting tighter and tighter around him (if that makes sense). J$ is rubbing his head, he's rubbing his ears. He's visibily uncomfortable. All the other kids are sitting, just sitting. The race hasn't started yet, so it's not loud-loud but there are a ton of people so there is a lot of background noise.

It's giving me a hard time drawing on these pictures and uploading them....so they are behind the guy standing/leaning on the stair railing.
View attachment 2996074
View attachment 2996097
So at one point, J$ squirms away from Nanny and starts swinging that blue velvet rope in front of him. The rope is swinging, swinging harder, swinging harder....the posts are swinging now. I say--loudly---is someone going to stop him? That pole is going to fall on someone. Like she heard me (she didn't) Nanny scoops him back into her---he wasn't sitting ON her lap but moreso in between her legs, where her legs were wrapped around him. J$ didn't like this. I do not know what she said to him, or if she said anything (I was upstairs) but he started smacking himself, with both hands on the sides of his head. Like clapping with his head in between. He did it maybe 3-4-5 times? Nanny quickly grabbed both his hands and squeezed him tightly. This calmed him down. I'm telling you guys---I'm not a religious person at all---this girl was send by some higher power for this kid.

So now, Jenn shows up. She sits next to Tim, but doesn't say anything to J$. At all. He doesn't look at her either. Literally no recognition or communication at all. Tim hands off Da Baby to Jenn and starts bleeping around with his glasses. You can see the light when he's taking a photo/video. It's bright. But I was watching closely. He's taking pics/video of Da Baby. J$ is acting like he's not even part of that same family. Tim pulls out the big ass, fuzzy ball camera and shoves it in Da Baby's face. Da Baby grabs the lens and Tim is PISSED. YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!!!!

So the lights go down, the colored lights start shining and Tim starts hitting his glasses. I'm assuming that the darkness/crazy lighting effects did not work well with the creeper glasses because Tim quickly got up and moved clear across the room.

In this photo---Jenn/O/Nanny/J$ are on the bottom left. Nanny is holding her phone up. Tim and his fuzzy balls are on the top right, next to the guy in the grey shirt standing with his arms crossed.

View attachment 2996095

My two cents: They do know about J$ issues. They brought Jess back because she handles him well. Tim and Jenn do not handle him well. They give in to him because it's easier for them. But, I'm going to give Tim and Jenn a tad bit of credit here---they do a phenomenal job showing J$ good side in the videos. This must be a challenge for them. They for certain only show him at his absolute best and that could be why it takes so bleeping long to edit some of these videos.

Back to the DD---I'm really anxious to see how he exploits these children. It was a really good DD as the children were super uncooperative. In the first race, this little girl crawled big circles in the middle of the mat while the other babies didn't move at all. She was adorable. The second round, this one baby tried to climb the stairs.

The winner of it all---stood up and walked away after collecting his prize. To which the entire crowd started screaming CHEATER. Loudly. The cruise director hypes up the Diaper Dash and talks about how if your kid walks you can't compete. They made a huge deal about the no walking rule during the race constantly. I want to see how Tim spins this---if he mentions it at all.

I just feel so bad for him. I really hope they’re getting him some kind of help we are not seeing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2996074
View attachment 2996097

View attachment 2996095

God, hearing about J$'s struggles makes me want to cry. His life must be so overstimulating for him. I understand that autism can't be "created," (if he has that, I am not a professional) rather it's something you're born with. But I wonder if spending his early years in hotels, theme parks, and cruises with no routine fried his nervous system and made him so sensitive. Not to mention the constant camera in his face blocking one on one interaction. Poor kiddo. It's not his fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2996074
View attachment 2996097

View attachment 2996095

Wow! Super crazy about the DD winner. Surprised they didn’t disqualify them and give it to the next one. Or at least also give them a prize because that’s a load of BS. At least the trackers didn’t stoop to that.

Wow! Super crazy about the DD winner. Surprised they didn’t disqualify them and give it to the next one. Or at least also give them a prize because that’s a load of BS. At least the trackers didn’t stoop to that.
I think because the kid did actually crawl the entire length of the mat, he didn't walk during the race...he technically was still allowed to win. I also think that watching that kid win got Tim's mind going, thinking Da Baby should have competed, he could have been a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.