The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That optometrist they went to is all about bloggers, vloggers, and filming and promotion. She gave free glasses to Nate and everyone else. Her office is right out the back door of Disney and the prices are so high that cast members can’t begin to afford the prices. And charging several times what glasses should cost. After a some of us getting suckered in, we had to start over with a proper exam elsewhere. My experience says avoid. She has an “optician” pushing glasses that supposedly he has 26 yers experience and we found out he was never licensed. He’s like a carnival barker. Perfect place for Tim and Jenn.

Reactions: 49
I’ve had 2 different influencers hocking Hungryroot this past week (edit: on IG). Seems like they’re desperate for exposure.
Cue the begging email from Dim.

Reactions: 10
They were hosted by the eye doctor! dim got his glasses contacts and jackson's glasses and the appointment for free. So this is why Jackson has not got his ear. Tubes, because no one's offered to do it for free
Did the eye doctor also #host Tim's pervert spy sunglasses camera? Tim can be their Jared from Subway.
---
This factor meal she heated for Tim looks disgusting.

View attachment 2994939

Tim said it was not bad but it wasn’t good. Just tell Jenn it was gross Tim. It’s not like she cooked this shit herself. She just heated the damn thing up for you.
That is nasty. Looks like Fancy Feast cat food.

Reactions: 14
That is so not shocking they'd go to a 'doctor' like that so they can film and monetize their children's lives, otherwise they wouldn't even give a fuck about eye exams.

Reactions: 20
The real life 'Dr. Nick.'

Reactions: 9
The optometrist even has embedded their Tim Tracker video on the front page as an ad, also they are promoting RayBan

Reactions: 21
Definitely not. I’ve been wearing glasses to see far since I was 13. Didn’t get better, my vision has gotten worse over the years and my lens’ have gotten stronger. Now at 42, 2 weeks ago I picked up my transition bifocals. They are nuts. I 10000% think they are pushing all of the girly stuff on him. In a few years they are going to need a new narrative. “Our trans son” sounds like something she’s come up with. Maybe by then his ears will be fixed.

Reactions: 10
Remember when you fat shamed tourists and your mother inlaw you nasty bitch? Karma boomerang baby!

Reactions: 39
Jen saying it's always been her dream to own a golf cart. She acted like she didn't even know the neighborhood had a splash pad. The golf cart is amazing. There's a whole world out there now.

Reactions: 17
Jen saying it's always been her dream to own a golf cart. She acted like she didn't even know the neighborhood had a splash pad. The golf cart is amazing. There's a whole world out there now.
It's just like when the bicycle was invented and along with it came a new level of freedom for Victorian women who, until then, could only sit at home and watch their laundry.

Reactions: 26
Weren't we talking about the splash pad in the neighborhood a couple weeks ago? Me thinks Creepy and the Manatee Hippo Hybrid were lurking.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I've heard about that office, but yet they get good reviews (maybe they give kickbacks)

I think it's Dr. Lee who gives all the free shit. (I didn't watch the vlog)

Reactions: 9
Will Tim and Nick be giving Charlie his lube job?

Reactions: 11
Oops. Jinx. Didn't see you posted her info too.

Reactions: 5
Is this the same eye doctor they featured in a different voog a few years ago?

Reactions: 15
This factor meal she heated for Tim looks disgusting.

View attachment 2994939

Tim said it was not bad but it wasn’t good. Just tell Jenn it was gross Tim. It’s not like she cooked this shit herself. She just heated the damn thing up for you.
That pork is good but she cooked the fuck out of it and the green beans are spicy which I’m sure Tim didn’t like.

Reactions: 7
The doctor didn’t notice Ollie’s gait & hip problem?
---
A great avatar opportunity for someone right here

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.