The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously there’s something fishy about this optometrist, but I really don’t understand her giving out free exams and glasses in return for being featured in YT videos. Are there that many local dimwits that watch a Tim Tracker or PMM vid and then call her up for an appointment? Grifters grifting grifters.
I didn't watch the vlog but did he also purposefully drive through Disney saying that was the way to the optometrist? I swear he's done or said that before about going to the eye doctor.

Newsflash Tim - from a fellow Orlandoan - you don't need to drive through Disney to get to Reams Rd.
It's possible to get to Reams Rd. other ways that don't involve Disney.

Reactions: 14
She is not an Opthomologist
I saw that after I finished reading all the posts. When I had trouble reading the blackboard in school (maybe 11), my mother took me to an ophthalmologist for glasses. I guess they don’t do freebie appointments for Yelp reviews. Poor Buddy can’t see or hear properly (it appears). No wonder he’s having problems. They’re failing this child and they will fail Ollie too if they don’t get their 💩 together soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the spy glasses have a new version with clear or transition prescription lenses and our favorite glasses store is a retailer. So Tim is mentioning his bad eyesight because you will be seeing him in glasses a lot. Also, I read that the glasses are very handy for audio recording without taking photos too. True spy glasses. Special. Anyone placing bets that he’s ordered a prescription pair?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When Buddy went to school, I was relieved because they would finally get called in for a conference and be forced to face the facts about his needs. It just makes me sick that they still continue to exploit him on camera.

Reactions: 20
So the spy glasses have a new version with clear or transition prescription lenses and our favorite glasses store is a retailer. So Tim is mentioning his bad eyesight because you will be seeing him in glasses a lot. Also, I read that the glasses are very handy for audio recording without taking photos too. True spy glasses. Special. Anyone placing bets that he’s ordered a prescription pair?
That's some bleeping sneaky ass tit if he's going to be going around wearing those types of glasses all the time. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
When Buddy went to school, I was relieved because they would finally get called in for a conference and be forced to face the facts about his needs. It just makes me sick that they still continue to exploit him on camera.
I thought so too but of course they put him in a fancy school as a flex and based on the reviews that is not the kind of place to sit parents down to talk about how their kid is behind. That'll come later, though, guaranteed if J$ doesn't get intervention and help.
---
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-15 at 07.35.33_1f79c494.jpg

Pretty boiler plate response by Disney but I'm hoping their note about "we can't comment about further action" is a sign that they may make some changes in the future? I definitely think more people should comment about this and turn up the pressure.

Reactions: 25
Merry Xmas, all! I’m so excited. I’m headed to the gym (Dim could never) and then going to reward myself with some fresh tattle tea. 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In regard to the glasses, you can direct them verbally take pics without touching them … “Hey Meta”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I thought so too but of course they put him in a fancy school as a flex and based on the reviews that is not the kind of place to sit parents down to talk about how their kid is behind. That'll come later, though, guaranteed if J$ doesn't get intervention and help.
---
View attachment 2995867

Pretty boiler plate response by Disney but I'm hoping their note about "we can't comment about further action" is a sign that they may make some changes in the future? I definitely think more people should comment about this and turn up the pressure.
Pretty similar to these:
Elizabeth Bounds (Disney)
Aug 27, 2020, 4:21 PM EDT

“I appreciate this additional information. Please know that these individuals are not Cast Members or employees of the Walt Disney World Resort. With that said, as with any Guest in our Resort, Guests blogging about our Resort are expected to be respectful of other Guests and to follow our Property Rules. We strive to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for all individuals at our Resort, and we appreciate that you have brought to our attention that these individuals may be hindering this goal and not be fulfilling our expectations for our Guests. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate Leadership so that they may be addressed

“I am glad that you took the time to let us know that these individuals were not following our policies regarding golf cart rentals at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Drivers of golf carts are required to obey all relevant traffic laws, including speed limits, and a valid driver's license is required in order to operate our golf carts. All Guests operating one of our golf carts must sign a contract indicating that they agree with our rules. All Guests riding in our golf carts must be properly seated at all times, and small children may ride in the laps of adult Guests who are not driving. It is concerning to learn that these Guests were not following these policies. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate areas.”

Elizabeth Bounds
Guest Experience Services
Walt Disney World Resort
407-934-7151

Reactions: 13
Again they mention the sodium in the meals and I am just like huh? They never care about sodium and on top of that eat tons of it. I have never seen someone eat as much bacon as Dim, other than Elvis, and bacon is one of the highest foods in sodium.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well it's just past midnight here and I am torn.....

Do I head off to bed and wake up to (hopefully) several pages of tea tomorrow morning or do I pull an all-nighter to get the tea live?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know much about working in Montessori. Would it be less likely for the teachers at a Montessori school to intervene and make recommendations for testing? The philosophy is that learning is child-led and way more free wheeling than traditional education. Do they take that approach with interventions as well? If so then they’re not doing any favors to a lot of children who present with learning differences, as those aren’t always evident until the child enters a classroom setting.

Reactions: 7
The calm before the storm, just like a light peaceful snowfall early Christmas morning before the chaos starts.

I do wonder how some of the lurking stans will react. Generally they argue we only see snippets of their day and cannot judge, but now a respected tattler has witnessed first hand the facade over an entire week.

☕ 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.