The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet when she said he ate all of his dinner, there were still peas on his plate
And yet she claimed he “at least likes those” when talking about the peas. Likes them more than what, cardboard?

Reactions: 10
Idiots are looking for the okay to self diagnose their kids instead of caring for them. Get better insurance, you can afford it. She tried to do an Aura spot and failed. Give the brat a tiny pinch of parmesan to throw and then it's eating time. It's just not hard, you're supposed to be smarter than the kid. Stop making these kids undernourished with your behaviors. They need structure and a balanced diet.

You're fat because you eat multiple giant portions of theme park food 80% of the time. There is much more salt in 'restaurant' food. You're eating 5x the amount of salt in those meals on the daily. You can't gorge, that's why you're mad.
Don't put it in the airfryer for so long. No Gin, you overcooked it. It only needs a few minutes. You're only reheating it.
If you didn't overeat, three factor meals would be fine for your intake.
You're going to get fatter due to your laziness. Have fun.
Don't bother. Nobody cares about Factor.
Shut up Dim, you don't taste salt.
But Budley gets a cookie.
Dim will eat a whole box of Yasso bars. He won't tell his stans.

But he will tell his stans this:
Dim is doing research while probably wearing his 4Town tee and charging his glasses to fully transform into a creeper. It's bleeping weird.
Hey! The Universe answered Dim:
No CHOMO, NO chomo.

Two stupid people are talking about how stupid other kids are. Yes, you were always stupid. Mom and dad were aware 🤣 Now we know why he's a compulsive dimsplainer.
*sighs* Those people aren't in the Iliad, Dim.

What's with the weird perv turn during Dope Talk™?
I think there's a lot of things old Dim doesn't tell you Gin. A whole bleeping lot.
You'll work at Home Depot, Dim. Gin...won't.

Gin's going to get another wasteful product to match her.
All in all, another perfect day.
Opera Snapshot_2024-06-02_120253_www.youtube.com.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not to defend them, but Yasso pops were recommended to me by my registered dietician at my doc office! They’re also really good (I prefer the regular chocolate ones), and I’ve lost 35 lbs since the fall just by altering my diet and following a meal plan.

I also don’t eat theme park food regularly or consider a minimum of two dinners to be a daily requirement. They remind me of a relative who insists he eats a very healthy diet because he eats gluten free…
Oh, I believe you. I was actually surprised at the stats on them when I looked up the nutrition information. 100 calories for a pop isn't that bad for a dessert at all we just all know that Mr. Two Desserts is probably going to go either beyond the recommended service or will follow it with a cookie.

Reactions: 5
Oh, I believe you. I was actually surprised at the stats on them when I looked up the nutrition information. 100 calories for a pop isn't that bad for a dessert at all we just all know that Mr. Two Desserts is probably going to go either beyond the recommended service or will follow it with a cookie.
And they have a small amount of protein in them too. I love Yasso bars. My toxic trait is that I absolutely have to have dessert after I finish dinner and a Yasso bar satisfies that craving for me. The birthday cake and strawberry ones have less than 100 calories too.

I’m sure Tim will eat a whole box in one day though.

It is an inaccurate Comparison
Yes the average stan isn't clicking on a video the moment it comes out at this point. Video views will increase slowly over time for most of their stuff.

Their overall views are down but they are still making way more than they could doing anything else. So they will continue on. Not sure they are set for life as Jenn says but outside some crazy drama or tragedy I don't see them giving up YouTube.

Reactions: 7
And they have a small amount of protein in them too. I love Yasso bars. My toxic trait is that I absolutely have to have dessert after I finish dinner and a Yasso bar satisfies that craving for me. The birthday cake and strawberry ones have less than 100 calories too.

I’m sure Tim will eat a whole box in one day though.
I'm with you on dessert. I do like have something but I try to make it on the healthier side or at least portion control it if I can so it makes for a more balanced meal. The chocolate ones apparently have 80 as well. I'm thinking of maybe giving them a whirl rather than attempting to make homemade fudgecicles or Vietnamese Coffee pops like I originally attend to make next week.

Reactions: 5
Idiots are looking for the okay to self diagnose their kids instead of caring for them. Get better insurance, you can afford it. She tried to do an Aura spot and failed. Give the brat a tiny pinch of parmesan to throw and then it's eating time. It's just not hard, you're supposed to be smarter than the kid. Stop making these kids undernourished with your behaviors. They need structure and a balanced diet.

You're fat because you eat multiple giant portions of theme park food 80% of the time. There is much more salt in 'restaurant' food. You're eating 5x the amount of salt in those meals on the daily. You can't gorge, that's why you're mad.
Don't put it in the airfryer for so long. No Gin, you overcooked it. It only needs a few minutes. You're only reheating it.
If you didn't overeat, three factor meals would be fine for your intake.
You're going to get fatter due to your laziness. Have fun.
Don't bother. Nobody cares about Factor.
Shut up Dim, you don't taste salt.
But Budley gets a cookie.
Dim will eat a whole box of Yasso bars. He won't tell his stans.

But he will tell his stans this:
Dim is doing research while probably wearing his 4Town tee and charging his glasses to fully transform into a creeper. It's bleeping weird.
Hey! The Universe answered Dim:
No CHOMO, NO chomo.

Two stupid people are talking about how stupid other kids are. Yes, you were always stupid. Mom and dad were aware 🤣 Now we know why he's a compulsive dimsplainer.
*sighs* Those people aren't in the Iliad, Dim.

What's with the weird perv turn during Dope Talk™?
I think there's a lot of things old Dim doesn't tell you Gin. A whole bleeping lot.
You'll work at Home Depot, Dim. Gin...won't.

Gin's going to get another wasteful product to match her.
All in all, another perfect day.
View attachment 2970356
How does she function? Like how is she a living breathing human that has to take care of others??

(I know that she doesn’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their views are going down. Their views graph on Social Blade is a downhill line. They had roughly 6M views a month in 2021 and now they hover around 3M.

Even if they can still live on it, they’re still freaking out about it, at least Tim is. And they will be in the thick of it raising kids for the next 20 years.

I think all the little mentions of other jobs he could do (drywall, build things) shows that financial worries are in his mind at some level.

Reactions: 11
It is an inaccurate Comparison
How so, @CoolWhip ?

Just showing what a difference one calendar year makes.

It’s an observation.
Just like this thread is mostly speculation.
Nothing more.
Nothing less, except the TTT views.

Reactions: 8
Random question. Do they serve alcohol at Legoland? Because Dick has a big ass pina colada he's slurping in one of his stories. I couldn't read the menu to see if it was a virgin or not (I sort of suspect it is, but it would be funny if it wasn't since he hangs out with Mr. No Drinks and based out of how pious he is I would not see him drinking).

Reactions: 4
Yes the average stan isn't clicking on a video the moment it comes out at this point. Video views will increase slowly over time for most of their stuff.

Their overall views are down but they are still making way more than they could doing anything else. So they will continue on. Not sure they are set for life as Jenn says but outside some crazy drama or tragedy I don't see them giving up YouTube.
Yeah, their views are generally trending downward, but you're right. Hard to compare compiled vlog views from one year ago with a vlog that was put out six days ago. Really apples to oranges at this point. That'd be said, it'd be interesting to track a handful of these vlogs one year from now specifically with the intent to date-stamp what their views were now vs. then.

Reactions: 8
Idiots are looking for the okay to self diagnose their kids instead of caring for them. Get better insurance, you can afford it.
So, maybe I missed it, but I'm not getting equating "bad" insurance w/ the deductible he/she quoted, which is probably total for 4.

They bought what they bought and knew going in what their deductibles were and it's probably $16,000 TOTAL bc they have to do it x4 (averaging $4,000 pp, that's not that bad, in the grand scheme of things)

If they go to an in-network physician, they just have to do a co-pay and then insurance may very well pick up a % portion of the procedure or cover it all together (e.g., ear tubes) and some of the more common ABs RXs are even free now (or SUPER cheap, like I'm talking under $10)

They're self-employed and, on top of that, ineligible for Obamacare because of their tax bracket, so they're not getting any breaks, and probably paying out a good chunk of change monthly for it. And doubt they qualify for an HSA.

The higher the deductible, the less you pay monthly in premiums; the lower the deductible, the more you pay monthly in premiums.
In-network or out-of-network care doesn't typically (emphasis on typically) change based solely on that. It's more risk analysis / assessment.

So, unpopular opinion, but I don't think whatever insurance they have is stopping them from seeking care for the kids.

It's just them being them. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Random question. Do they serve alcohol at Legoland? Because Dick has a big ass pina colada he's slurping in one of his stories. I couldn't read the menu to see if it was a virgin or not (I sort of suspect it is, but it would be funny if it wasn't since he hangs out with Mr. No Drinks and based out of how pious he is I would not see him drinking).
I’ve never been to Legoland so I can’t say whether or not they serve alcohol but per their description of the piña colada, there is not alcohol in it.
IMG_4883.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think keeping Buddy home all summer was a bad idea. They should have just bought the camp at the school and not used whichever weeks they were away. They’re set for life, shouldn’t be a problem. Jenn can barely deal with one kid at home.
I don’t know anything about the Orlando area, but here in MD, there were always tons of options for 1 and 2 week camps. My son never did a summer-long camp, but he would do 3-4 weeks of different camps around our vacations. He did sports, music, Harry Potter, dinosaurs, etc. Of course, that takes some research and you have to sign up in like February so I think I just answered my own question right there. 😏

And she can shut right the duck up with her “double duty”. She could easily edit after the kids go to bed for 2 hours per video max based on the quality. And if dim is in charge of J$ most days, she can edit while Ollie sleeps. Done. A million women woild be loving life if they had to only work maybe 10 hours a week.
---
TTT videos one year ago….View attachment 2970287

The latest videos…..
View attachment 2970288

Views are down.
Is it because of….
A) Video subject content?
B) Viewers are tired of Bojos BS/clickbait?
C) Budley’s behavior, good (him allowed to be a kid) and bad (he gets and does everything he wants or he throws a fit. Video hard cut), take over of the channel, initiated by Tim?
D) All of the above?
I remember that go-kart video being an especially pathetic showing at the time and we were talking then about how their views were so down. Now look where we are.

Last edited:
How so, @CoolWhip ?

Just showing what a difference one calendar year makes.

It’s an observation.
Just like this thread is mostly speculation.
Nothing more.
Nothing less, except the TTT views.
There is also the fact that number of views is not indicative of actual watch time is which the real measurement in terms of revenue. That’s why the ranges of what dollar amount the could actually be making varies so much. 100k 30 sec views is very different than 100k 30 min views. I think their watch time is likely plummeting with only Stans and tattlers watching things beyond the first minute or two.
---
One of my friends is a chef and makes Thai iced tea popsicles (among many other things of course). Last time we did a cabin get-together he brought some and I had them for breakfast. 🤤
That sounds so good

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.