The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. If anything she's regressed.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 11.55.42ā€ÆAM.png

"we're not going anywhere because we have no talent or skills or work ethic or drive, so we'll hold on for dear life for as long as we can!"
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 11.57.26ā€ÆAM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn says she is now going to be editing at night. She says itā€™s because she wants to be in the videos that they film during the day but we all know itā€™s because she doesnā€™t have a nanny anymore. She has to look after Oliver while Tim (and Jackson) go out during the day.

She is so useless. Many mothers work from home while also taking care of their kids and they manage to clean their house and cook dinner. Jenn can only do one thing at a time. Sheā€™s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tim's plan for the future is to stand outside Ikea, hand out business cards and offer to assemble stuff "because he loves to build stuff." Clickbait title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh man such chaos. Week 1 of Jackson being home all summer and itā€™s going just as you think it would.

They just donā€™t like those meals. They have never cared about sodium or fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Click bait title to get people to think they have an actual plan after YouTube.
Tim says he enjoys building things (like the shoe rack) and he said if everything falls through and he needs something to do, he will work at ikea as the guy near the exit handing out business cards if people need help building their furniture. (Idk if this is a real thing. Iā€™ve only been to ikea once and I didnt enjoy my experience there.)

Jinx @NotAFan12345

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't she already claiming she was editing "late at night"? She can never make up her mind about when she's "editing".

Hey Ginn, summer vacation doesn't mean you're also on summer vacation. Clean up your damn house. I know a lot of people with young kids and babies and none of their houses look like this. So stop using your children as a scapegoat for being a lazy useless mofo.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.01.16ā€ÆPM.png

Did she seriously redo Buddy's dinner because he didn't want parmesan on his noodles? I mean like at some point you gotta tell your kid to put up with it or shut up. There are kids starving to death and you're wasting noodles because there's parmesan on it. There were plenty of things I didn't like to eat as a kid but I ate anyway because my parents told me to and because I didn't want to be hungry. JMO.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wasn't she already claiming she was editing "late at night"? She can never make up her mind about when she's "editing".

Hey Ginn, summer vacation doesn't mean you're also on summer vacation. Clean up your damn house. I know a lot of people with young kids and babies and none of their houses look like this. So stop using your children as a scapegoat for being a lazy useless mofo.
View attachment 2969096

Did she seriously redo Buddy's dinner because he didn't want parmesan on his noodles? I mean like at some point you gotta tell your kid to put up with it or shut up. There are kids starving to death and you're wasting noodles because there's parmesan on it. There were plenty of things I didn't like to eat as a kid but I ate anyway because my parents told me to and because I didn't want to be hungry. JMO.
I can remember one of my kids refusing something on his pasta, and I went over to the sink and rinsed the noodles off šŸ¤£. Easy peasy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they are still not eating together? I don't think you always have to eat together, sometimes you are not hungry but the rest of the family is. But they never eat together. I don't understand why

Reactions: 21
So Iā€™m gathering that Jenn had a breakdown about the summer and her ā€œdouble duty.ā€ And then she came up with this Factor as a way to make it easier. Then she says we could just order out every day. Sure if you want to gain another 50 lbs.

Iā€™m guessing that the baby will be going to daycare in the fall. Which is probably better for him.

Reactions: 14
But I think that's not exactly what happened. She's bringing him the plate and J$ says--Can I put the parmesan on the noodles. Jenn apologizes and says she already did it and he can do it tomorrow. A few seconds later--she's remade his dinner because she says he doesn't like parmesan. She's sorry she made a mistake.

What actually happened: J$ threw and ever loving fit because he didn't put the parmesan on the noodles and refused to eat them. It wasn't that he doesn't like parmesan. He's the one that asked for it. He just didn't get to put it on the noodles. And he was pissed about it. So, like everything else---they caved. Why would he ask to put the parmesan on the noodles specifically if he didn't like it? It's because he didn't get the chance to do what he wanted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I'll be on pins and needles all summer wondering if they cancel the subscription/how they will eat if they cancel it. The suspense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ginn takes credit for a stan telling her in an earlier voog to put the factor meals in the air fryer. She even responded to the stan that she'd have to try it that way. Now she's like "what we do is put it in the air fryer". You wouldn't have thought to do that at all on your own, but okay.

Ginn complains about how the Factor meals are also super garlicky. The same chick that puts like 12 cloves of garlic more than the recipe calls for for her new years tradition of making garlic noodles. Which also by the way have a ton of sodium. Pick a lane, Bojos.

Dim just always looks so awkward using utensils. She's not much better, but I seriously wonder what happened to him during the "learn how to use utensils like a person with 2 hands and 10 functioning fingers" phase of life. Pretty sure even Tarzan could probably have better table manners than this greasy sun-roasted fuckhead.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.17.56ā€ÆPM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'll preface this by saying that my husband is a wonderful person who has been very supportive of me for the past 20+ years. If I told him that I was not going to cook this summer and instead serve him "gourmet" microwavable meals every day, he would have an issue with that. And we have this great relationship where I cook every night and he does a majority of the clean up. He doesn't care what's for dinner every night and isn't fussy. But if I air fried, frozen, microwaveable meals every night for the summer--we'd be having a conversation.

• Haha
What happened when Jenn says "if you have kids you know what this sounds like" while Oliver was making a noise on the background. At first I thought he was yawning but she ask him if he is OK. I don't get it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What happened when Jenn says "if you have kids you know what this sounds like" while Oliver was making a noise on the background. At first I thought he was yawning but she ask him if he is OK. I don't get it.
He's pooping. She's a bleeping asshole. She zooms in on his face. This absolutely infuriates me.

Also, OG Buddy is excessively drooling and snotty in this vid. They're gross humans.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
JFC I just got to the part where she says she's going to do a WHOLE VOOG ABOUT FACTOR?!? Where she's going to go "in depth" about it. What the duck is there to go "in depth" about?? And then she's saying take-out might be the next best option? Woman, you are a functioning adult. How do you think the rest of us manage to feed ourselves? Only my super young colleagues out of college who seem to still be supplemented with an income from their parents eat take-out as much as these two idiots do. Otherwise it's a really foolish decision, both health-wise and money-wise even if you're "set for life".

What is this tit filming?
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.36.22ā€ÆPM.png

It's okay, she doesn't get it either.

But I think that's not exactly what happened. She's bringing him the plate and J$ says--Can I put the parmesan on the noodles. Jenn apologizes and says she already did it and he can do it tomorrow. A few seconds later--she's remade his dinner because she says he doesn't like parmesan. She's sorry she made a mistake.

What actually happened: J$ threw and ever loving fit because he didn't put the parmesan on the noodles and refused to eat them. It wasn't that he doesn't like parmesan. He's the one that asked for it. He just didn't get to put it on the noodles. And he was pissed about it. So, like everything else---they caved. Why would he ask to put the parmesan on the noodles specifically if he didn't like it? It's because he didn't get the chance to do what he wanted.
And then she goes and gives him "half a cookie" because he was "verrrrrrry good today". šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He's pooping. She's a bleeping asshole. She zooms in on his face. This absolutely infuriates me.

Also, OG Buddy is excessively drooling and snotty in this vid. They're gross humans.
I thought the wee boy had hurt himself? He screeched and it looked like he had been crying but I could be wrong. Wouldnā€™t be the first time sheā€™s done that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.