The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurking on a credit forum for nannies ( a great time waster when bored at work) and this poster describes our heroine perfectly. It's more than weaponized incompetence. She has made herself useless and helpless. MB stands for Mommy Boss.

Reactions: 15
Dim don't know. Does he look like he gives a shit about kosher, Amy??

Stan trying to outstan a stan. That tracks. "crazy4morehead"

meanwhile on IG- Dimmy is posting pics that look like they came from when you gave your 3 yr old your camera to use…
I'm convinced he has to not realize he's taking the most mundane pics ever right? Like he's accidentally taking pictures and they're getting posted to IG? Right? Right????
---
Can't be about Ginn, she doesn't have a good heart.

Reactions: 20
"Look at my abstract pictures! Aren't you so proud of meeeeee!" -Dim, probably

Reactions: 14
Well, looks like Tim’s found something to do that requires even less effort than filming the voogs. A load of boring random photos of universal requiring no effort and no editing. How is any of this remotely interesting or entertaining or informative? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 13
Let's not.

Well when you're used to pygmy wieners...

Dim goes on for 6 hours about a hutdog like it's the most gourmet creation in the history of gourmet.

Reactions: 21
It seems like they didn’t even think through having another kid. At that point the nanny was fully raising Jackson and the Trackers were becoming more and more unhinged. They just thought about having a girl and all of the “baby’s first” videos they missed out on due to the pandemic. As soon as they found out Oliver was a boy he was ignored.

Reactions: 11
He posted a gazillion pictures. Maybe he knows his useless editor won’t get a vid out until after Memorial Day and he wants to keep universal happy

Reactions: 7
We were all saying it was going to be a disaster and unfortunately we were right.

You know it. It was onion dip party or something along those lines. There were a lot of speculations surrounding his fidelity. Bc then she started tagging along with him a lot more too.

Reactions: 9
I always like their old house more than the new one. I get wanting to move on up, and I am not sure about the old neighborhood, etc. The old house had charm and the new one is just a cookie cutter. Looked like a nice place to be especially after they did the upgrades (or at least started them)

Reactions: 8
You know it. It was onion dip party or something along those lines. There were a lot of speculations surrounding his fidelity. Bc then she started tagging along with him a lot more too.
Is an "onion dip party" an actual thing or a euphemism for a swingers get-together?

I have read some really interesting articles about how they now suspect that "picky eating" is actually a genetic thing. My husband is NOTORIOUSLY picky, and it's not just flavors but textures too. He HATES peanut butter. Friends always think he is allergic but I say no, he is just a pain in the ass My daughter is rather like him; my son will try a lot more things now that he is an adult. I suppose with kids all we can do is TRY? My husband loves some stuff that I can't stand (stinky cheese) so hopefully kiddos try some things that each parent enjoys

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.