Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Diaper bag was forgotten because Rosie is no longer there to tend to the baby’s needs.

God forgive me, but that haircut is not doing the kid any favors…

Something tells me he got another kitchen floor, office scissor Jenn special…
IMG_1502.jpeg

Also, Jackson’s roller coaster PTSD is apparent when Tim and Jenn have to reassure him that the model roller coaster in the lobby is not actually there and he doesn’t need to ride it. Also, Jenn seems panicked that Jackson will freak out when he sees the water slide that is themed to look like a roller coaster.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Forest

VIP Member
Tim strikes me as spoiled in terms of his childhood. He’s argumentative. Only wants to talk about what he wants to talk about. Doesn’t want to deal with people’s emotions including his own son and wife. Thinks he’s a genius.

I know we rag on Jenn a lot but she has her burden in life too lol

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
that Cedar Point story made them look absolutely pathetic to me. Like they are jumping at the crumbs Disney will throw to them. You chose food over a mini getaway?!?
you already said yes to Disney? So what’s the punishment for not showing up? Is there a contract that can’t be broken? It seems like the Cedar Point invite would have been sent a long time ago, and that 1900 dinner seemed very last minute by Disney.

But Jenn literally dreams about food, so I guess that tracks
If my husband and I were vloggers and he got invited to the preview of one of the most anticipated coaster openings of the year which was the same day as a hosted buffet dinner for a restaurant that has been open a few weeks that we already reviewed for breakfast....hands down, he's going to Cedar Point. That Top Thrill vid would have had more views than what they are getting for an entire week.

OR--Tim could have gone to Ohio and Jenn could have taken the kids to 1900 Park Fair and vlogged it. Oh wait---she's not capable of even just driving to the GF, let alone eating a meal alone with her children. But I can say 100%, it's possible. My kids were 3 and 4 when we moved here and I took them all over Disney, to any and all restaurants, rides, whatever....alone. No nanny. Just me.

I really think there's more to that story...like he was invited to go ride the ride, but he had to foot the bill himself, pay his own flight and hotel reservations, etc.

And the way Jenn was talking in the live about all the stuff they have going on, I really do think Rosie is no longer with them.

• Sad

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Didn't Tim say that he's up until 2am everyday taking care of household shit and then up with the kids in the morning. That man likely barely sleeps, no wonder he looks like death warmed over.

Sucks to be him, the consequences of his own actions hitting him hard these days.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Inside Out isn’t even that sad. Am I missing something? He probably just doesn’t want to deal with her talking about her childhood.
I fucking sobbed at Bing Bong. My brother said watching it after you have a child fucks you up a bit more too. But Ginn isn’t a parent so idk what the problem would be.

About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.
This. This. This! 👏🏼

Reactions: 23

PoorKid

VIP Member
Her cooking skills are quite appalling.
If only there was some way you could instantly access free cooking lessons. I don't know, a specific channel that you could watch on, like, a home movie-type platform called something like "OurTube" or "YourTube" or something. Everyone could film a bunch of stuff they do and talk about how they do it and then other people could watch their films to learn from them. Maybe I'll work on getting something like that up and running after I retire.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
CORE MEMORIES, RIGHT BUDDY????
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 4.58.08 PM.png

Well, hopefully Buddy has his own Aura frame by now filled with never-ending redundant pictures of monster trucks or whatever.

Also Dim your style of interviewing a preschooler is a tad bit aggressive. But journalism is of course yet another thing you would have failed at anyway, so no surprise there!!

Though maybe it FELT LIKE HE WAS YELLING THE QUESTIONS AT BUDDY BECAUSE BUDDY CAN'T HEAR.

Also at around 18:13 when Buddy starts to walk away, Dimmy pulls him back to him. No Buddy, can't get away yet, we have a job to do!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

airbusA330

VIP Member

From this video it looks like Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point is going to be so full of Bahamian culture, activities and excursions.

I can already see Tim & J4D fudging up everything with their poor footage, misinformation and ignorant borderline racist commentary.
They’ll eat chicken nuggets in a cabana and get back on the boat. Don’t overthink it.

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
I'm watching this home slog and this is a rundown for Tattle about NotaGirl, Olivier Jardin.
Look at him kick! He goes to the park! He does go to the library, he loves books in a family of illiterates! He eats things!
Let's burn some shit. Maybe, if you cleaned your counters, everyone wouldn't be forced to hover above the burners on the cooktop that are always surface of the sun.
Gin, you are pathetic that going on one errand, that you were chauffeured to, was sooo biiiizzzee.
I think you weren't watching the baby and he hurt himself. Again.
This is a pattern for you, NotaMom.
Shut up, Budley. Shut the fuck up. The orange, you spin the orange.
I hate her chortling. Seriously, it triggers me.
They're looking like refried hammered shit.
They try to rationalize favoring the older child through kid's movies, or something. Meanwhile, they miss out on their baby and that he's cooler.
Sorry, he is.

Hhhahahaa, I also think Rosie bailed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dick disclosed that he had a lot of anxiety while on his Disneyland trip.
He said he had separation anxiety because he does not like to be away from his wife and kids so he was experiencing a lot of anxiety at the airport.
He also had a panic attack at Disneyland when separated from his friend for a bit and had to find a corner to have his panic attack in at Galaxy’s Edge.

He did also say that Tim and Jenn were off doing fun family adventures this past weekend.
And yet he chose to go to California without his family.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I am starting to think they deduct their pay when they are on cruises. That could pay a huge factor in quitting besides being around them for 24/7. There probably needs to be an ex Tracker nanny support group.
If this is a nanny from a legitimate company, or a nanny who knows what they are doing, that wouldn’t be allowed. Most nanny’s would charge their regular rate plus an overnight fee plus charging extra when she has to watch Jackson since she is Oliver’s nanny only.

I think @fiveleggedgoat is correct in that they soon quit after a cruise because that’s the most time they are spending with them consecutively. At home, Jenn can get away with having Rosie handle Oliver all day because she can say she is “editing” or her and Tim have to go out and work (by working they mean eating and filming it). But on a cruise, Rosie is feeding Oliver his dinner while both his parents sit at the same table and stuff their faces.

She also was stuck on the ship with Oliver while Tim, Jenn and Jackson frolicked on the beach. She was stuck on the ship the whole time. I know she is there to watch Oliver but she probably thought she would get to watch him on the beach some of the time.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I know all YouTubers do it but I hate the way they title their videos. “He’s a Little Social Butterfly…” Who is? Oliver? Jackson? Tim? The ghost that’s allegedly haunting Budley’s room? Just a pet peeve of mine.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhFFSakes

I definitely think the nannies are presented with a different perception of how the cruise is going to be versus how it actually plays out.

NotAFan12345

Ginn hated the room. Dimm was pissed they used Jackson's food credits for Oliver. I was surprised they only forgot the diaper bag and not the baby.

• Haha
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm just watching now. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I really do. Staying at one All-Star resort doesn't count as staying at all 3. I also don't recall them staying at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter or Riverside. I know Tim has visited there. But have they stayed at all the moderates besides Coronado? And I think it was just Tim who stayed there, at Gran Destino. Maybe it's my old age, but I remember them staying at Yacht Club but not Beach Club. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I know, not shocking for them to lie.

elliebee27

VIP Member
How can you have a baby and not bring the freaking diaper bag? But bring all that other shit? My God they are failures at everything!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim assumes every Disney fan will be at D23 which is the first night of MNSSHP and then will be going to the second night of MNSSHP. Dude, only the stupid voogers maybe.

Ginn is wishing MNSSHP would be different every year. Says the bitch that does the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over again.
---
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 7.00.05 PM.png

---
Ginn says Disney is basically used to fans coming so they don't have to do anything different, but eventually they should put effort into doing something new.

Oh so much like you doing the same thing with your voog.

• Haha
  • Heart