The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Tim get a media pass?
I'm wondering if maybe he got it through the podcast especially if they have the podcast listed in Dick's name and then just used Dim as a plus one. Dick FYI was doing HS tit yesterday.

Why does this yahoo insist on taping the entire HS info commercial. May have just skipped like fifteen minutes of blabbing from corporate bigwigs. And now he's just fingering tit.

So yeah, actual content that wasn't a commercial on that one maybe the intro, outro, and him eating tit. Otherwise it's the corporate presentation and fingering tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry, I watched it last night and I'm not rewatching. But wasn't there a point where they were complaining about Oliver not wanting to go to sleep when they put him to bed? It's almost as if they force him to nap too much.
They probably haven’t dropped his second nap.

Reactions: 5
#173: You know you've hit rock bottom when you are filming the Juice labels in Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eating healthy a cob salad, charcuterie board, and cake....hey, he had a salad :rolleyes:

Rodent man jump scare again at the 22 minute mark. Really, went on a FAMILY vacation.
giphy.gif

Ugh, that cobb salad looks like tit with all that dressing.

And the moron can't eat cake and still can't describe food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick made a very brief appearance in the vlog while Tim was at Hollywood Brown Derby but no appearance by Adam the Woo even though he showed Tim (albeit briefly) in his video.

Reactions: 8
Nick made a very brief appearance in the vlog while Tim was at Hollywood Brown Derby but no appearance by Adam the Woo even though he showed Tim (albeit briefly) in his video.
I don't think Dick and Poo would get along at all. And if it was up to Dim he'd rather be with Poo.

My god, those shorts are as tight as bike shorts.
I view it as birth control since the last thing we need is more Trackers.

Reactions: 15
You'd think on a day he gets to be media again, he'd attempt to eat like a human raised in society.
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 8.11.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tim gets the charcuterie platter and tries to name everything and gets them all mostly wrong. Weren't they supposed to working on being able to identify new ingredients or whatever the hell Jen said. One of the cheeses was drunken goat cheese. I hope he didn't relapse.

Also, Chip and Dale walk past him in the background and the whole time he makes this creepy smile. He's such a weirdo.

1714711540264.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Been so behind I had a lot of reading to do. One: congrats to @Quasimodo 👏👏
Two: looking at all the crap in the garage confirms to me they are hoarders. Why is Tim hanging on to an old surfboard when he doesn’t surf anymore? If you want it as a keepsake display it on a wall. Why are they keeping the dog crate? The dogs have been dead for a long time.
I can’t with the filth and mess with the kids running around. Someone is going to get a broken bone and hopefully no head injuries.
Three: Jen is only mad about the blueberries pricing bec it wasn’t for her. She has no problem spending money on herself but god forbid we get something for the kids.
Four: Beige shorts, beige food, etc. Tim is the epitome of sad beige

• Heart
Reactions: 21
whine_cheese.png

Woah, "wine cheese". Thanks Dim, I didn't realise that was a "genre" of cheese!

It's Friday, so if you want to play the 1 Chainz drinking game: take a big urban swig of Colt 45 every time he says "opening day" and have a dainty Jenn slurp of your Vanderpump Rosé chaser every time he says "fun fact".

You'll be on the bathroom floor making sweet, sweet love to a churro dog in no time flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.