Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Just a random thought. Imagine if you were Dim's sister and one of her students was a stan (it's feasible given the age group she teaches) and they pieced together who she was. Can you imagine how annoying that would be.
I don’t think the stans are smart enough to deduce anything like that. They didn’t know if Jackson and Oliver were full siblings or not. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim would rather complain about the buffet for having the gummi bears within sight of Buddy who then only focused on wanting gummi bears and let Buddy take one of his chocolate chip cookies without asking (I wonder if he does this to his classmates during snack time and lunch time) than actually make any effort to PARENT the kid.

Meanwhile Ginn is just fake laughing and eating her way through life. Sometimes she gets bold and multitasks by fake laughing AND eating at the same time.

• Angry
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn "I don't drink beer" Bojanshitski says she was going to get a beer from the Canada booth but then she's like "it's soooo hot I don't know how people drink beer in hot weather I don't know how people drink multiple drinks in hot weather but luckily I HAVE MY WATER". She seriously is such an eye-rolling try-hard. The cunt lady doth protest too much, methinks, as Shakespeare (who is totally alive you guyzzzzz) would say.

Dim captures her Barney self waddling in line with her spork and her corksicle for her fake Earth Day. At least she adjusted her crotch-gobbling shorts!
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 9.29.50 PM.png

---
So Jenn the hoarder is holding on to a pillow case from her child hood. She seriously has issues
I suppose nothing should surprise us after learning she keeps a ziploc bag of her dead mom's crusty wishbones in the KITCHEN cupboard next to Buddy's toothbrush and toothpaste.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Where TF is she going to wear a dress like that, library story time?? Even when my boys loved dinosaurs, I wouldn’t have put that pattern on them. I certainly hope that’s not her pic for Victoria and Albert’s. 😳
That dress is something that Ms Frizzle would wear in a dinosaur episode of Magic School Bus. Maybe that's what she's going for?

I think they bought it with a cruise in mind though. Matchy-matchy photos will have the stans going insane.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
From the stan group. It's amazing how the stans will even use the wrong type of dough, because that's how Jenn made it. These look absolutely disgusting. I mean, why would you photograph them and post them on a semi-public forum? Do these people know what a danish is supposed to look like?

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 2.25.53 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Well, someone read my post from the other day saying the J$ would love to go to a water park, why don't they bring the kid to a water park instead of trying to convince he he'd like roller coasters. Hey, Jenn!

View attachment 2889516
Ahhh I’m at Typhoon now! Haven’t seen them. Spent time in kiddie area too.

I did think of them today while here. A kid came up to me to tell me how good he was at the slide and that he could go much faster than my son.

Sounded very OGB to me. I should have made sure it wasn’t a Tracker.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Also, that cup doesn’t look kid friendly enough for a 4 year old…

First of all, it’s fucking huge. Second, he will need to unscrew and screw the top every time he wants a sip. That shit is spilling everywhere. He will drop it and ding the shit out of it.

Bad. Fucking. Choice.
More problems with getting your 4 year old a $40 water bottle: they drop them. Constantly. They get dented and scuffed to hell. The teachers hate water bottles that aren't plastic because they make a terribly loud sound when they hit the floor. And I love, love, love corkcicles...but the dishwasher is not kind to them and if a water bottle is going to be in a germy classroom, it has to be able to go through the dishwasher 1000 times.

Plus, it's painful when your kid loses a $40 water bottle. No matter how "set for life" you are.

Didn't he get two water bottles in his Easter basket?

Also--I, too, got the email from corkcicle about the new slings. You aren't special.
---
In the intro, Jen mentions how she ALWAYS takes her Corksicle sling with her everywhere. Later, Tim talks a little about the Earth Day merch. And recently Tim showed us how he attaches a water bottle to his purse. So you'd get the impression these two are Earth Warriors.

Nope. Yet, once again, the ever-present Dasani bottle makes an appearance.

View attachment 2899128
I don't understand what they have against the free cup of water from the soda fountains. It's filtered water and Dasani tastes like absolute shit anway.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Where’s the frugal Jenn who was aghast from the suggestion that she give Buddy $5 for a game?

That’s a lot of money!!

Can’t wait for them to realize buying shit with money won’t mask their shortcomings…

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What’s hilarious is the caption the stan used. (I’m not blurring her name as she posted this publicly and tagged Tim and Jenn who are public figures.)

View attachment 2890025

Like Jenn would just give up the editing to some random stan. And I think the stan blurred and filtered this picture like crazy. Jenn’s teeth are uncharacteristically white.
I'm just gonna say it: Madison is the perfect replacement for Jenn. She's cute, she loves Disney and HHN AND she edits. I mean seriously, don't they make a way cuter couple? People might actually watch their videos, she has to be a better editor than Jenn. Maybe she even likes kids. She might even drive.
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 6.50.57 PM.png

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
:LOL: Jenn wears her beach mumu afterwards to Epcot!

IMG_1258.jpeg

Did they dump sand on the dirty ground for Oliver to play with?

I think taking him to the toddler area was too much for Ginny girl.
IMG_1260.jpeg

Also, Jenn, fuck off with telling people spending upwards of $400 is sooooo worth it so your baby can nap. There is a ton of shades and chairs all over the park. I personally saw MANY parents with children sleeping in strollers. You may have seen this if you brought Oliver yourself to the toddler area. Tell us more how frugal you are…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They have Oliver’s baby food and more of those yogurt snacks in what appears to be their medicine cabinet. They probably can’t keep these in Jackson’s view because he will demand to eat them.

IMG_4171.jpeg

I’m sorry but he is such a spoiled little brat. It’s only going to get worse since his idiot parents don’t set boundaries or tell him no.

• Wow
  • Sad

pkd81

coogie1.png
coogie2.png

This halfwit is incapable of even taking a bite out of a fucking COOGIE like a normal human being.

It's clear that Dim is profoundly neurologically impaired. I think this shit actually qualifies as a legitimate disability.

• Sick

gaga09

That dress gives me LulaRoe vibes. It has no shape and the material looks so heavy and stiff. I wouldn’t t want to be wearing that in the Florida summer or a cruise. Maybe if you’re a frumpy, middle aged kindergarten teacher.

• Haha