Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
On the unsolicited parent advice... There is a phrase 'it takes s village to raise a child'.

This is especially true when the parents are the village idiots.
---
What the fuck does “investigate flavors” more even mean? It sounds like such a white thing to say. 🫠

Just like “genres” of food.
It'll be the title of her next failed channel 'Jenn investigates flavours'. She'll see it as a cultured food review channel and everyone else will know it's a mukbang channel. It'll pay for more cruises but she'll have to order her cruise wardrobe from Shein Curve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The person who doesn't brush her hair purchased a $98 heated brush. It doesn't blow, it's not a hair dryer. It's just a heated brush. Maybe just start out slow and regular brush your hair, girlfriend.

This woman barely showers, I don't know why she's buying all this Sephora shit. I'm guessing she spent over $500 on this shit.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.05.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.06.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Budley's the kind of kid I'd refuse to babysit. I have a headache just from listening to him/watching him.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I don’t know why she spent that kind of money on a heated brush. All the bitch does with her hair is put it in an ugly bun.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy's dance moves make him look like he's having a seizure. I hate that they encourage him to do that on camera. It's just so awkward. Da Baby is going to look so calm compared to Buddy as he gets older.

Jenn: I'm really sad I didn't eat more food.

This is the one thing I have heard lately from Jenn that I actually believe...
I hate when having 2 children gets in the way of having 7 meals for dinner!!!

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I would not get out of my car to pump gas looking like that. I don't know how she does it...filming herself, walking around theme parks where people recognize you...I could never.

Oh look, there's Tim's water bottle. I don't think it's a coincidence that we called him out here in his less-plastic using cleaner commercial for purchasing bottles of water every single visit and now, like magic, he has a water bottle clipped to his murse. We are saving the planet here on Tattle. Congrats to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

hcslacs

VIP Member
Is this the I LOVE pimento cheese!!!!!! burger?
Yep. And of course, it's the BEST BURGER EVER!

There was a little exchange between them and it looks like Jen is as annoyed with Tim's stupid "expertise" on describing flavors as we are.

Jen: I really appreciate your like your like vigor and your like gusto and your zest for wanting to talk about flavors for things but you're not usually right

And then she uses that as an excuse to want to eat more.

Tim: yeah, I I tried
Jen: no you definitely did and I think it's something that I want to I want to like investigate flavors more
Tim: yeah let's do it
Jen: the only way to get better at things is to to keep keep doing them keep on trying yeah so we got to eat more

And I guess that only relates to food, because they have been doing this filming/editing thing for quite some time and they have definitely not gotten better at that. Or parenting. Or, well, pretty much anything else.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Noticed that all his ride stuff on IG today is filmed on Ray Ban Meta glasses, since when did he get those?
He mentioned the other day that "a friend" got them. I wonder if it's Manservant Mike and he's along for the BG trek. That wouldn't shock me, really. We seen Mike at BG with Tim before, well in the reflection of his sunglasses at least.

IIRC, wasn't the whole Starbucks thing about a social media post made back last October? And the social media post (since deleted) was by a union of Starbucks' employees that posted the pro-Palestinian comment using Starbucks trademark, and Starbucks sued bc of the use of the trademark symbol, saying they are a nonpolitical entity in all of this. And the boycott ultimately has led to thousands of jobs lost through layoffs in the Middle East? (I know about the job loss bc I read an article in March about it ETA: - here's the article if anyone cares https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/06/starbucks-layoffs-gaza-boycott/)

I'm not a scholar on the war and just want peace. PERIOD.

But I also don't need, want, or expect the Trackers' two-cents about any global conflicts. I don't want to watch a vlog about AK one day, see them make pastries in another, and then listen to them try and analyze the complexities of war in a third.
This is how I know the situation to be as well. Personally, out of all of the things the Trackers do and put out there, going to Starbucks is 1001 on the list of 1000 horrible things that they do. I do find it odd that boycotting Starbucks is the hill that some of these stans are choosing to die on when in that same video, we've seen J$ mistreat Da Baby. We've seen a 4 year old prepping food on a stove (instead of a counter). Tim "no caffeine" Tracker drinking a Starbucks Refresher. We've seen Tim having to physically hold J$ back from touching a hot pan when he could have just told him no....I mean there's a ton of shit to get on them about...but patronizing Starbucks? That's what they are complaining about. That tracks.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can someone expand upon quitting RunDisney? Was he registered and a no-show this weekend? OR something else
He is registered to run the Disneyland Halloween 10k and Half Marathon, which is September 7th and 8th. He was not registered to run this weekend, although Nick is. Tim told Nick in the podcast that he hasn't been running because Da Baby doesn't sleep at night and Jenn is useless (I added that last part). Tim mentioned in the live show that Jenn is not coming to the D23 Cali trip but didn't mention anything about the 2nd trip in 4 weeks for the runDisney event. I (and several others) don't see Tim leaving Jenn and the two kids alone twice in 4 weeks for cross country trips. He hasn't come out and said he is officially not doing it, but he did say he for sure will not do any more races. He's done.

• Heart

Hippotracks

Screenshot 2024-04-23 10.29.59 AM.png

She calls it "platic trash" then says "good luck goodwill, sorting through these things". Trash belongs in the garbage, not for Goodwill workers to sort through. But then again the Trackers are an elite different breed.

• Wow
  • Sick

notasponsor

Chatty Member
It’s amazing to me how they can’t explain anything in kid terms to their kid. ”Don’t eat it you’ll get salmonella!” As if J$ knows what salmonella is. He probably thinks they’re talking about salmon. Just say something like “we need to cook eggs before we eat them because they can make you sick if you eat them not uncooked.” Every time J$ asks a question that could be explained in simple terms they answer it in the most convoluted way. He’s 4 not 44.

• Heart
  • Haha

Giles21

Ginn, we also drink beer in cold weather you stupid ass bitch. As a chef, it pains me to hear these twats describe food. Holy hell...they just don't have the intelligence to describe how anything tastes. Ramsey would slap them both, hard, then insult Ginn again for being stupider than dirt. And Dim, all the world's a hot dog, and you and your palate are merely players. With sincere apologies to William Shakespeare.

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
So if J$ has been kept back, his friends move on and he basically has to start all over again trying to find a friend, totally mirrors his egg donors life, friendless 🙄

They have totally failed their child, its genuinely disgraceful to do that to your own child.

All his little 'buddies' that went to his party and Olivers party won't be seen again so their ridiculous show off $3k party was an utter waste because they'll have to do it all again next year to try and impress the new buddies and parents 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
They had to have filmed that outro the minute she got home from the hair salon. It looked way too good. We’ll never see that again.
Doughnuts for the road at what? 5:00? 6:00? Who does that?
They just live their lives in fear of the meltdown and, even more so, the meltdown that happens during filming and has the be edited. It’s all yes all the time.
I thought the same thing! Her sunglasses are still on her head.

They must of just arrived and she was all nonchalant like -

Jenn: "Let's do that outro for the TL day now...
Tim: "Ok, let me get the kids out of the car first."

Jenn: "I SAID NOW, TIM!"
Tim: [leaves Oliver in carseat; Jackson runs off]

1714053929861.png

• Sick
  • Sad

Forest

VIP Member
I like the new hair color. I think she looks so much more natural as a blonde. Cannot stand the red on her.

I don’t know why she keeps getting bangs though.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is it just me, or are those Ray Bans creepy? He can now just film anything, anywhere and no one is going to know they are being filmed. And of course the takes advantage and films on Universal rides when he knows they frown upon that. I know we give him shit for the stupid big ass camera and fuzzy balls, but this seems to be going too far in the other direction.
To me, It really crosses a line because now he can film in places where you otherwise shouldn't obviously film, like public restrooms, school, playgrounds, splash pads.

It is kind of obvious when he hits the button on the frame, but if he gets good and "adjusting" the glasses, most people wouldn't notice he's hitting a button.

• Sick

Forest

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she can’t buy normal casual clothes. They spend money like water. They make nice clothes in all sizes now. That outfit doesn’t even look comfortable. I never thought I’d say this but I think she should go back to the biker shorts and the big tees.

• Wow

travesty

VIP Member
He really looks miserable. Like a grumpy old man. He's done with it all.
I wouldn't want to do what he does for a living. His life sucks. Bratty kid, useless wife, having to be surrounded by people in the parks all day, filming everything constantly. Sounds like hell.

• Heart