Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
I just want to give a little 🖕 to all those Stans that say we only see like 30 minutes of their day and they are so certain that they discipline him off camera. No, I am 100% certain they never, ever do.
Yeah we see only 30 minutes of their day and it's only one data point... but...consider all the videos he's in and it's the same kind of behavior, so now there are MANY data points and a pattern. They don't say no or discipline him, 100% certain.

Reactions: 23

Mopsy75

VIP Member
She can read a 200 page book in a day but she can't clean her house, drive, or take care of either of her children. Yep MOTY material right here.

• Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
The gap between my oldest & middle sons is about the same as Budley and da baby and I don’t remember a single time when my oldest was anything but inclusive with his little brother. In fact he wanted to help me with him. I’m sure off camera Budley is hurting da baby. I’m reminded of Sid from Toy Story . And why do you need to physically restrain a 4 1/2 yo from touching something hot? Budley is a lost cause. They’re in for a wild ride ahead with him and it couldn’t happen to better people

• Angry
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The morons actually found this part funny:

View attachment 2892280

Jackson was physically trying to remove Oliver from the kitchen so he wouldn’t “come for [their] cream cheese” and the Bojos found it funny. Poor Oliver.

Also, this is the only comment they replied to.
This bitch. I hope one day J says “oh no, mom is coming for our (insert any food Tim and J are eating)” And wants to exclude Jenn. 😂😏 I am not sure she would think it was so funny then, but would still fake laugh. She has the mentality of a little kid, thinking it is funny to join in on the exclude O shit. Ugh, these two and their parenting. If J always included O and they were always sharing things and playing together in the vlogs, it would be a funny comment. We saw J pretend to burp loudly to take focus off O, we saw him move his leg on O’s hand to stop him from drumming and getting attention, etc. That kid is already jealous and acting out for attention in vlogs, I can only imagine what happens off camera.

If you insert other things into that sentence it makes it even more obvious- “oh no, Oliver is coming on OUR cruise!” “oh no, Oliver is coming for MY parents!” “oh no, Oliver is coming for my toys!” and Jenn would probably laugh her ass off and replay those comments over and over, too. Ugh. I hope Rosie is planning to stay as long as possible for O. At his age now, just from how he interacts in the vlogs (which he shouldn’t even be in), I sense O has a higher level of cognitive ability than anyone in that household. He seems curious, funny (the “he has a sense of humor” thing is actually a really good sign this kid is so much smarter than these aholes), he understands cause and effect, he feeds himself better than any of them 😂, etc.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Cinderella's thinking she doesn't get paid enough for this shit. But also she has a weird accent. I don't think she knows where she is supposed to be from.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 7.53.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
Why does V&A allow filming?
Pictures are one thing. Constant commentary with a camera is another.
They could easily have a no recording policy.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think a good rule of thumb for fashion is to not buy things that remind you of either your childhood bedspread nor cheap t-shirts your grandma used to buy on the side of the road and bring back for you in the 90s. Especially if there are misspelled words on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Damn 14k views after 8 hours. Nobody cares about Busch Gardens. It's a good thing he drives an electric car because this video wouldn't have earned enough for him to make gas money to Tampa and back.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.36.00 PM.png

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If they can afford Roy O. Disney Suites and umpteen cruises and staycations, they can afford to pay OOP for their annual physicals and routine bloodwork, if that were the case. But it's not on their radar to do such things, so they choose not to.

I also agree re: the ear tubes thing. Something was off about that story since the beginning.
Agree. Their health and wellness is at the bottom of a very long list of things they prefer to spend their money on.

Which is why I also think Jenn having such a hard time with her mother's death is also a load of shit. My mother died of breast cancer at 37 years old. She was diagnosed at about 32. When I turned 25, I started begging for mammograms. It's something I've always been very strict with myself about. I even pushed hard for the brca testing to see if I had the breast cancer gene. (I don't) But my obsession with heath checks was what caught my uterine cancer very early.

Jenn's mom died of skin cancer. Pretty young. Jenn doesn't give a fuck about sunscreen or sun exposure. Her platform as someone with a public audience should be use sunscreen, get checked. But she doesn't. She only cares about concierge and eating. Losing a mother young, and I know Jenn wasn't THAT young, should make her hyper aware of leaving her kids motherless, especially having kids later in age compared to her mother or many mothers. I don't know why they aren't both hyper-vigilant with their health.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My kids (19/20) are into Jellycat. That sun purse is probably $35. The cloud keychain should be $25. That shit ain't cheap to haphazardly buy. I may have spent $22 on that scuba egg this morning.

After hearing that Jenn bought the mumu and Tim bought the matching shirt, I really, really hope they are on my cruise so I can see this fashion disaster in person. I'm sure they bought the matching outfits with a cruise in mind.

As far as Taylor Swift goes--Jenn has said multiple times that she does not like her music. But everyone on the planet is talking about the new album, so of course Jenn has to pretend she knows her TS shit just to relate to the stans.

• Haha
Jenn talks about Shakespeare writing plays in the present tense...she knows he's dead right?

1713672860930.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Anyone else grossed out by the huge glob of snot hanging out of Jackson’s nostril while they were riding Miss Adventure Falls and Tim had the camera inches from the kids face?

At the end of the ride, Tim grabbed the booger out of his nose and wiped it somewhere in the raft!! :sick:
Imagine being the lifeguard who volunteered to be the third wheel for Bojo and Son!

Awkward looking Kermit man creepily talking to his child about his “booty butt”.

Then the whole event is capped off by a father-son barehanded Bojo booger snot swap. And what did you do with the snot, Tim? TIM. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE SNOT????

That lifeguard was definitely questioning his decision to ride with them. I would’ve jumped outta that raft, put in my two week notice, and booked a one-way flight to safety. Somewhere you know the Bojo family will never step foot in. Like Puerto Rico 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Why doesn't Nick recognize Tim's insults? He just sits there are giggles like a school girl with a crush. It's gross at this point. Tim laughs mockingly because Nick didn't know what Adult Swim was. Then Nick says he was a Nickelodeon/Disney Channel guy and Tim says: Yea, that makes sense-in the most belittling tone. The first part of every podcast should just be labeled: Tim is an asshole to Nick. For someone so in touch with his feelings---wake the fuck up, dude. This relationship is not good for you.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Speaking of unoriginal idiots. If I hear the term "core memories" again. I guess I should be glad he's not be all desperate churro and lamenting how eating at 1900 Park Fare caused him to get all emotional as he remembers the one time his second cousin's friend's grandniece didn't have a Pepto Bismal for him at the old buffet.
View attachment 2900017
Great, we probably get to hear Dicky cry about his core memories in the next poodcast as he finds a way to relate a buffet and Aladdin's bod to his beard wife not crying as much as he does over her miscarriage that he continues to blab about.

Also seriously, these fucking Disney adults need to stop describing shit as "magic" and "magical". It's a fucking buffet dude. Snap out of it, they all sound delusional and unhinged in their stupid Disney denial bubbles.

• Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Flashback - Mar. 2022
J$ is only 2 years, 3 months old and he is left unattended, standing on a platform chair, in front of a stove and toaster oven with bright red coils!

54B4DFB9-DAF1-4DC2-B5BA-9933A2727760.jpeg
2A1B23AE-9693-4F70-8823-EC278996CD7E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
He's fucking drinkin' again, isn't he.
Who could blame him really. If my grifter life was collapsing before my eyes and my wife was eating her way into a mobility scooter I would already be deep into the sauce. Same wife who eats "all" foods, forces him to eat boxed vegan meals that she burns to Chernobyl level doneness. His kid is not the "performer" they needed to revive the channel to glory days and appears at most times to be a royal pain in the ass. The other kid, what's his name, chose to be the wrong gender and fails at baby races. The bank account is bleeding as you pay nannies and cruise staff to help make sure you aren't forced to parent your wife and children.

At this point, if Dim posted a "get real" video where he admitted to falling off the wagon (he never really admitted being on) I wouldn't be surprised or give him too much crap. Of course, all his woes are of his own making. Most of us that watch see that he could improve things by growing a backbone, planning, and following through. He definitely would not be the first or the last to create their own hell and feel the need to drink their way through it.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
OT, but of all the things I've not done yet while living in Orlando and previously working for Disney, Typhoon Lagoon is one of them.

For anyone that HAS gone, WTF is with these menu prices?!?!?!

Chips and Guac (serves 4) is MORE than a "large pizza party?"

A Mickey-shaped pretzel (singular, no matter how many it feeds) is $20 fucking dollars? Tim goes, "It's only $19.50!"

Fruit and cheese (serves 4) is $30?!?!

WTF am I missing here?

1713995266035.png

• Wow
  • Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
Dim is the last person you would want to speak about anything so sensitive and personal around and imo he sees talking about emotions as a sign of weakness. He is completely emotionless. His expression never changes and there’s not a sympathetic or empathetic bone in his body. I think there’s as much of a chance of him being on the spectrum as Budley. There was talk a while back that autism could be genetic and follow the male line. That tracks.