Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Guys, I was wrong it was Blizzard Beach. My bad, I’m sorry! They did send him down a ride in a tube by himself.
However!
This is the video of Ginn nearly drowning Butters. That poor kid was stunned.
Starts at 4:05
OMG! I can't believe how different Jenn looks in that thumbnail! She's aged 15 years in less than 4 years' time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
$150 for a moo moo that looks like a quilt with a hideous pattern. I can’t wait until they wear the dress and button down shirt together. Maybe she will pair it with her plush sun coin purse.

IMG_1209.jpeg

I think she is happy she found something that she can expand into as she eats.

Also, I couldn’t get my hair to look like this if I tried.

IMG_1212.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I can’t even watch this one. Thanks everyone for the pics and recap. That child’s behavior absolutely grates on me. I know it’s not his fault. I don’t know how they keep going with this as a family channel.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So if J$ has been kept back, his friends move on and he basically has to start all over again trying to find a friend, totally mirrors his egg donors life, friendless 🙄

They have totally failed their child, its genuinely disgraceful to do that to your own child.

All his little 'buddies' that went to his party and Olivers party won't be seen again so their ridiculous show off $3k party was an utter waste because they'll have to do it all again next year to try and impress the new buddies and parents 🙄
I think that's just how it goes with Montessori. The whole class doesn't move up like traditional schooling. Those who are old enough and academically ready go to the next group. It's not like you and your entire class is going to 2nd grade but one kid is staying in 1st. J$ didn't get held back. He's just not old enough or ready to move up to the next level. His friends are. His level is 3-6 years old. The next level is 6-9 years old. His friends are probably already 5, ready to turn 6. This is going to always happen in that type of learning environment, they chose it, they have to deal with it.

This morning I ran my 4th virtual 5k. Beat my last time by nearly a full minute. Once I cooled down, got ready for the day and made a trek to sams club, then aldis and Walmart. Drove myself! Dusted & vacuumed the house; laundry and dishwasher have been running and even made my family a dinner not-from-a-box. And it’s only 5:50. She’s so beyond useless it’s scary. I just can’t even imagine sitting around thinking it’s completely ok to not be able to run errands alone, or do house chores alone and especially not taking care of my own kids. I have to get oral surgery in May, Dr wants me to lay low for 4 days since I’ll have 4 open holes and he really doesn’t want a dry socket to happen. I’m already pre planning having soft foods ready and easy for my husband to handle. He’s not much of a cook, but I know he’ll at least try. Posting a few pics to trigger Dims fomo
. View attachment 2887944View attachment 2887945
You should definitely head to Busch Gardens and ride Iron Gwazi a couple of times post-surgery. That worked out well for Tim.

Seriously, take care of yourself, everything else can wait. My daughter lived on instant mashed potatoes and Tropical Smoothie Cafe last year after her surgery.

• Heart
Jenn: This fork is hard to use because all fork's are hard for my family to use....but it is environmentally friendly and it is Earth Day.

Narrator Voice: It in fact was not Earth Day.

1713671497435.png

• Haha
  • Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
That home vlog is really low. It could be partly the Starbucks effect although I’m not sure how much with their fan base.

I’ve noticed anything with the kids on the thumbnail runs lower, even if they go to a park.
Let’s give Jenn a break. She’s really been trying to up her thumbnail game, remember? What’s a better thumbnail than raw beige unidentifiable food? Drew me in right away!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Forest

VIP Member
Recap
Jenn still won’t pick her child up from preschool
Tim wants to know if the fans want to see them go on a staycation or a weekend cruise
Tim is quitting RunDisney before he even began
Rosie called out “sick.” We wish her well on her new job (let’s hope)
Looking forward to the excitement of a new washer dryer set 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "I decided to try the mashed potatoes because Da Baby liked it"
(wow, glad a 13-month-old is inspiring you to branch out to... mashed potatoes)

Dim: "I'm having a try of everything"
(as he tries sausage, turkey meatballs, mashed potatoes and pizza from the kids counter)

He says that adventurous kids would probably be good with trying the turkey meatballs instead of the chicken nuggets. Yes, if they have your palate, I suppose. I think he's mentioned the gumbo like 17 times by now. "ricey gumbo action" is something only someone like Dim would say. "wow this is good, it's actually really good". Meanwhile Ginn's like "wHaT's In gUmBo? Just chicken and sausage?"

• Haha
  • Wow

glossyeyes

IMG_9708.jpeg

nicks beard wife. What is up with these woman with curtain dresses wide backs and birken stock sandals 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn pronounces arrabbiata like Dubya talking about the Middle East in 2003. The aye-rabs!

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Especially with a child that is like Jackson. It's one think when you have a child who walks by your side and pays attention to what you say and then there a children like Jackson...
And he wasn’t even in their eye line, he was behind them.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dicky’s sounding like he thinks he’s god’s gift to women with no gaydar and children in the southern hemisphere needing to be adopted 🙄

Choke on a churro dude.

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Well, someone read my post from the other day saying the J$ would love to go to a water park, why don't they bring the kid to a water park instead of trying to convince he he'd like roller coasters. Hey, Jenn!

IMG_5159.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

slackertracker

As Oliver grows and shows signs of neurotypical growth, it will become painfully obvious how much intervention Buddley should have had.

• Sad
They pants are so ill fitting that make him look so ill proportioned. Shirt's not fitting great either. He's going to join the St. Thomas t-shirt club soon enough if he continues to guzzle all those hut dogs.

• Haha