Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sort of surprised she went to Loft tbh. Not really cuntciere style.
---
Watching the dwarf (KP's) video and getting more shots of Dicky and family. WTF Mrs. Dick when you are bested by J4D you have a problem.
---
Also, it's bad when KP's beard dresses better than both of them since I despise her constant high waisted jeans and crop top look BUT at least she looks like she didn't roll out of bed and has either a hospital gown on or bed spread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

TawdryT

VIP Member
Cinderella's thinking she doesn't get paid enough for this shit. But also she has a weird accent. I don't think she knows where she is supposed to be from.
View attachment 2901954
Helloooooooooo, Newman.
---
Ginn:
View attachment 2901960

Lost footage of Ginn "running" to go grab some "salads" (she's the white one in the back):

Yes we know. Honestly.
View attachment 2901962
View attachment 2901963
Who eats like that?! Who, goddammit?!

• Haha
I don’t hate the new hair, it just looks off.
Like the back seems way fuller than the front. Almost like she got extensions put it in.
The front needs to be full too
The color I'm guessing is a transitional color to go from red to blonde and I don't hate it only because the shade of red she's been wearing has been really bad as of late. It really is styled atrociously though. Reminds me of one of the Duggars crossed with the cut that Stalky ShallNotBeNamed has. Really wouldn't past them to go to the same place and the stylist probably hates both of them.

It makes no sense to drag the whole family all the way to Epcot, then all the way into Epcot to the back of WS for “errands” They couldn’t have waited one more day and have the chauffeur do it?

That “wholesome” comment is so creepy.
Someone who is not shadow banned should ask her about the Ms. Frizzle catastrophe in their next Live.
---
I immediately thought extensions when I saw how full it was, but I was waiting until I saw the next vid to make a comment on it. Maybe she got one of those halo extensions that she can easily take in and out...which would be out more than in because she doesn't even brush her damn hair.
I don't even want to think of her with extensions they'd look terrible within half a week. I used to watch ANTM when it first came on and remembered how you could have almost a drinking game with how fucked up some of the extensions would be by the end of the cycle.

That's fine and all but like @fiveleggedgoat said, I hope that his wife is OK with HIM talking about HER feelings on this dumbfuck podcast. And like @hcslacs said, this is a podcast (under the advertised guise of being "fun") and not his fucking therapy session(s).

I feel bad for his wife. He comes across as needy and wanting attention all the time. Kinda like Jenn.
Also for me there were a lot of things not outright said but implied with how he said it and how he brought it up. Dick is fucking indirect about things.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Agree. Their health and wellness is at the bottom of a very long list of things they prefer to spend their money on.

Which is why I also think Jenn having such a hard time with her mother's death is also a load of shit. My mother died of breast cancer at 37 years old. She was diagnosed at about 32. When I turned 25, I started begging for mammograms. It's something I've always been very strict with myself about. I even pushed hard for the brca testing to see if I had the breast cancer gene. (I don't) But my obsession with heath checks was what caught my uterine cancer very early.

Jenn's mom died of skin cancer. Pretty young. Jenn doesn't give a fuck about sunscreen or sun exposure. Her platform as someone with a public audience should be use sunscreen, get checked. But she doesn't. She only cares about concierge and eating. Losing a mother young, and I know Jenn wasn't THAT young, should make her hyper aware of leaving her kids motherless, especially having kids later in age compared to her mother or many mothers. I don't know why they aren't both hyper-vigilant with their health.
Yet they went hyper vigilant about Covid/masks/eating outside/distancing, etc.

• Haha
If anyone cares to look, there are a couple recent negative reviews of J’s school. One parent claims their child was held hostage because the tuition wasn’t paid and one is complaining about the lack of communication. I think it’s super unprofessional to argue with parent reviews in a response rather than contacting them directly.
Yeah, I was looking at them the other day. The general consensus I got from what I read is that if your kid doesn't have any special needs and you have the cash the place is great, if you're kid's a Buddy and you don't pay though there are major issues. Also, thought it was interesting how they take payments. Apparently, they don't take any credit cards which I found was interesting given the Bojos have to have enough cash to write a check to said school.

It’s took me forever to get on board, and get the lengths just right between the tops and the waistband that I finally look good in them. And I’ve embraced the wide leg jeans, which for a jnco kid took surprisingly long.
So they’re gonna go out out style now don’t worry 🫠
I don't wear jeans a lot, but my favorite pair died recently and I'm dreading trying to find a pair that don't remind me of my aunt in the 90's. It doesn't help that Kyle P's beard wears some awful jeans that follow this trend and just shuddering.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Embarrassing if you have to ask someone to drop your child off and they know you don’t even drive even though you’re a mother of two😠

I'd give her a pass IF she did not have a drivers license or if she can't drive for whatever reason (like medical condition) or if they only had one car and Tim took it to film (which he could easily work around dropping kid off at school) or something really did come up like Tim was in the ER.

I do wonder if Jackson and when Oliver is school age will ever go to public school to were he'd just take the bus from their housing development. Then Tim and/or Jen won't have an excuse to not go to something at rope drop (assuming rope drop is at 9am. The kids would be at school at 845am and assuming bus will pick up kids at 820am). Then they could stay there until, what? Maybe 2/3pm? That is a good 5/6 hours at the parks. Even more time if the kids do sports or band or school club. Then they would not be home until maybe 5/6pm (more when they get to middle and high school). They'd probably love being away from the kids for a good 10 hours.

Knowing how Tim seems to think that winning is everything. He'd probably love it if Jackson and Oliver do sports (or band or debate). He can brag how winning his kids are, even if the Tennis team (lets say) suck.
---
That home vlog is really low. It could be partly the Starbucks effect although I’m not sure how much with their fan base.

I’ve noticed anything with the kids on the thumbnail runs lower, even if they go to a park.

They think Starbucks is the ultimate cool. Just like they think everyone is watching Vanderpump or whatever other show they think all the cool people are watching. Not realizing their fan base is more like Wawa, Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds type crowd. I don't watch enough TV to know what is cool past Family Guy and Simpsons. Which I know my coworkers watch too.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Mammograms are covered in FL.

If you need retests (at least for basic as an average risk) in the same year, that's another story (so I was told) Same with paps. One annually is paid for, then if you need to retake due to insufficient cells or whatever, you may be on the hook for seconds or thirds (so I've experienced first-hand).

Per the ACA, private insurers are required to cover well women, so that should be free for Jenn.
---

If they can afford Roy O. Disney Suites and umpteen cruises and staycations, they can afford to pay OOP for their annual physicals and routine bloodwork, if that were the case. But it's not on their radar to do such things, so they choose not to.

I also agree re: the ear tubes thing. Something was off about that story since the beginning.
They’d be able to pay for that 16k deductible if they hadn’t already donated that much towards the abortionists at planned parenthood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just like that time they were at Target and Jackson wanted a toy. They handed it to the cashier and Tim told the cashier to act like he was ringing up the item but to not scan it and put in the return box. That way they could trick Jackson into thinking they bought it for him when they really didn’t.
When did this happen? I'm actually surprise he didn't cave in completely given the stupid birthday crystal.

Reactions: 6

PistachioNut

VIP Member
This and I don't know why they don't have freaking cabinet locks especially with OG who is so going to grab a knife. They are not that expensive. I bought some when I was puppy proofing. It's sad I give more shits about my own dogs' safety than they do about their actual kids. Also, I would not have been letting OG cut that pastry at his age and with his coordination. He does not need to be encourage to go into the kitchen.
Finally watched the home vlog. Jenn seems extra "laughy" (I know not a word) in the vlog, especially in the first 5 minutes when talking about getting rid of stuff. It seems like she is high or something happened before the home vlog between her and Tim and she is trying to be extra nice. I noticed she seemed extra snippy when Tim said they could fill the new empty spaces with new Tervis' and she quickly said in a snippy voice we don't need any more stuff.
Au contraire, Jen. We seem to need more Sephora ‘stuff’!

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I got curious and researched YTs policy about channels featuring minors.
A small YT Disney family (10k subs) got their channel comments etc., taken away bc they’re now listed as a “for kids channel” because they show their 2 kids on Disney trips. Nothing harming, or just the children solo, it’s their family vacations they record.

Dim’s channel features stuff about their kids that absolutely should have them flagged as content featuring minors per their safety regulations. But there’s nowhere to report it.
I've had the same thoughts but concluded either they know somebody at YouTube who is keeping their channel from being marked as "for kids channel" or it is because out of the thousands of hours of videos they have produced only a small percentage of them feature their kids and or the amount of time their kids are in current videos is not a big enough percentage of time.

Last edited:

Etj

It makes me sad to see the 2 boys not interacting at all. Ollie tries but J$ just pushes him away. Now that Ollie is mobile they should be playing together. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
I don’t know why any of us are surprised they kept then separated in the beginning

2020planner

VIP Member
That's sort of how mine is too and I'm covered with a fairly decent PPO through my work, fwiw.

Oh Vineyard Vines. I actually like getting their holiday t-shirts on clearance and using them as working at home wear. Didn't J4D have a hideous white dress from there at some point that she wore for Easter. I imagine she can't fit into much anything there now though Stalky McShallNotBeNamed bought a coverup that she claimed was a dress awhile back and she's probably close to Jenn's size.
Yeah, like my initial annual physical tests in Jan. (all of those I mentioned) were covered and amounted to about $400. But I paid $0. When my one thyroid test came back a bit high, she ordered a few more thyroid tests in a second batch in Mar (including antibodies testing) and that was about $200 worth of testing but some of it wasn't fully covered and I just got a bill the other day for $25 I need to pay for those. Not too bad considering. I'll gladly pay only $25 out of $600 total worth of bloodwork.

Commandereddy

Didn't someone mention here recently that we haven't seen a Tim and Adam video together without Jenn in a while?
Yes, I asked about it. It's always good to have a video without Gin but I'm not watching either ATW or the Tracker's videos. I know Troll Patrol will make a video about ATW and he doesn't talk about Dim, since he has mentioned Florida Resident Edits covers the Trackers. So I hope Florida Resident Edits makes a video about this. I think ATW has just given up on YouTube & is just making his videos until the end of the year because he has said he would. This is just Dim getting out of the house to film something after he dropped J$ off at school & it's the only way he can get away from his family. Especially after the weekends when all he wants to do is sit at home & not film, while Gin will not stop because that's the only time she can film. I would love to see what ATW & Dim talk about when the cameras are off. Maybe Florida Resident Edits & Troll Patrol will do a video together.

• Wow