Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tim was saying how he and Jackson are going to camp in a tent in the back yard and Nick mentions how his kids have never camped in a tent.
Nick: What if we make it a father son thing?
Tim: In my back yard?
Nick: Yeah
Tim: Hmm (It was not an enthusiastic noise that came from his mouth.) 🤣
Reading this made me think of the old, infamous, Saturday Night Live "Canteen Boy" sketch starring Adam Sandler as an adult Scout and Alec Baldwin as the predatory Scoutmaster. Nick is indeed very Adam Sandler-esque.

Whatever happened to the "Wives Take Over" the podcast? Maybe because Jenn and Mrs. Nick are not Besties. Or Jenn cannot fit the Podcast into her "busy schedule."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they want views they should just post footage of how they are off camera in all their awfulness when they are unaware they are beng filmed.

I could also see them pilfering off school drop off by maybe letting the little terror stay with one of his friends overnight...if he has friends.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Another new IG post up about OG riding slides at TL. Is this the new thing to drum up views for their voogs? And is Buddy officially the star of the show now?
He’s trying to get $J used to riding coasters. This is a good idea, too bad he traumatized the kid 2 years ago because he insisted on rushing him. $J looked genuinely happy, maybe he prefers the water and will be King of the water slides when he gets older.

TawdryT

VIP Member

My Dearest Jenny,

I do hope this letter finds you well. I regret to inform you the march onto the Kingdom of Animals was treacherous, as we had to march from the rear of Peacock holding field to the entrance of the kingdom, my bladder could hardly contain itself leading to shakes that could bring the old republic of Dixie down to its knees. If you shant receive further correspondence from me within a fortnight please dispatch the paid help to find me as you care for our beloved offspring. I have little faith of this assignment being completed as my comrade Adam bemoans it's best to remove them without declaring what them is.

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
OT, but of all the things I've not done yet while living in Orlando and previously working for Disney, Typhoon Lagoon is one of them.

For anyone that HAS gone, WTF is with these menu prices?!?!?!

Chips and Guac (serves 4) is MORE than a "large pizza party?"

A Mickey-shaped pretzel (singular, no matter how many it feeds) is $20 fucking dollars? Tim goes, "It's only $19.50!"

Fruit and cheese (serves 4) is $30?!?!

WTF am I missing here?

View attachment 2895565
ONE chocolate chip cookie for FOUR DOLLARS?!?!?
---
Jackson and Tim are racing down slides and Tim gets to the bottom first. Jackson asks if he won and Tim lies to him and said he did. Jackson asked how he won and Tim lies again and it’s because he is the fastest swimmer.
Telling this kid he won when he did not is not doing him any favors.
IMO Jackson KNEW his father won. So why did he ask? He knows he’s got him wrapped around his finger.
---
Where was Oliver at the end bit at EPCOT? What’s she on about they are done with errands at EPCOT???
What day of the week is this?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
I hate that both crop tops and high waisted jeans have somehow made a comeback.
It’s took me forever to get on board, and get the lengths just right between the tops and the waistband that I finally look good in them. And I’ve embraced the wide leg jeans, which for a jnco kid took surprisingly long.
So they’re gonna go out out style now don’t worry 🫠

• Haha
Didn’t she buy that Twilight hat at that stupid soda shop with Stalky McShallNotBeNamed, along with a bunch of fugly stickers including one for Woo that they probably still have yet to give to him?
Maybe? It's hard to keep track of all the crap they collect. She'll probably give the thing away in a give away after OG infects everyone with lice. I can already see the home voog First Time with Lice voog now.

And they are really pushing this we're sharing a meal narrative :rolleyes:

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
With you guys talking about the kids riding the school bus or dropping them off. Being born in the 80's a lot of things have changed a lot. Kids don't play outside or go hang out at the electrical box in the neighborhood. I rode my bike everywhere when I was a kid. I don't have kids, so I'm not sure how parents feel about all this now. Most seem against it. When I was a kid, I lived close enough to my school, that I could walk there in 5 minutes. There was a 10' fence in my backyard that separated the school's property from mine. When I started middle school, I had to ride the bus & in high school, I could drive. So what are parents' opinions on riding the school bus versus dropping them off? Do they ride the bus once they are a certain age? The Tracker's live in a gated community. I think the bus wouldn't be able to drive into it. They also live about a mile from the front gate. So, they would have to drive the kids to the gate. As someone mentioned, having a golf cart would solve this problem. (If they are not going anywhere early that day.) Since they already have to drive to the gate, does it make more sense to go ahead & drive the kids to school? Then go to Disney or whatever they are doing that day? I know the Trackers can't be anywhere "on time". So just drop the kids off early. (That may be too hard since Gin doesn't get up early.) My school started at 8:30. We could be there as early as 7. For the most part, you would sit in the gym. If you were in band or theater you would go hang out there. If you bought breakfast, you could sit in the cafeteria. Things may be way different now. I don't know.
I grew up in the largest city in my state and I was a child in the early and mid 90’s. We were never really inside the house. All the kids in the neighborhood would run around until night time and then we were allowed back home.
My oldest is 18 and about to graduate from high school. I never let her play outside unsupervised. She took the bus starting in 4th grade and we lived in a gated community and the bus stop was outside the gate.
I think things are different now than they were for kids in the 90s and before.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They worry about the dumbest things....I do have a question, what is the reason they should be boycotting Starbucks?
@2020planner made a detailed post about this in post #506
A lot of influencers, social media personalities, celebrities, etc are being called out when they make a post showing their Starbucks so it’s not exclusive to the Trackers.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
They had to have filmed that outro the minute she got home from the hair salon. It looked way too good. We’ll never see that again.
Doughnuts for the road at what? 5:00? 6:00? Who does that?
They just live their lives in fear of the meltdown and, even more so, the meltdown that happens during filming and has the be edited. It’s all yes all the time.
---
Stans that just haven’t had that final push over the edge into the world of the unwell. They’re trying to be nice and not judgy, but they’re being judgy all the same. You love to see it.
What a kiss up. Tosay you love this ‘attire’, really? Vomit colors are always attracted
They had to have filmed that outro the minute she got home from the hair salon. It looked way too good. We’ll never see that again.
They just live their lives in fear of the meltdown and, even more so, the meltdown that happens during filming and has the be edited. It’s all yes all the time.
---
Stans that just haven’t had that final push over the edge into the world of the unwell. They’re trying to be nice and not judgy, but they’re being judgy all the same. You love to see it.
---
No, Budley also has to be a barely-performative “ally” too!!

Also, didn’t they just admit they have way too much extra tervis and corksicle junk in their cupboards and the “kids” cupboard was overflowing with cups and bottles even after they “cleaned”? Good lord.
Yet the stans DON’T see the hypocrisy of it all. If anyone gently mentions it, her adoring fans will jump down their throats!
---
Did she really fucking say that?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rolleyes:

How can the stans not see what a jackass she is at this point with comments like that?!?
She could do that herself any day of the week if she would just DRIVE the Tesla!

airbusA330

VIP Member
I can't even attempt to watch this poodcast with taylor swift in the title. No thanks, swifties and the pretzel they bend themselves into to defend their billionaire chick who is emotionally stunted as a teenager and whose lyrics make me cringe and think she needs a LiveJournal not a mediocre album is like watching Tracker stans defend the Bojos. But it sounds like Dicky blabbed on about her for quite awhile? And Dim talks about cars? 🥱
But don’t you like wanna live in the 1830s without racism? Cringe.

Seriously these two are so boring. Grabbing two people out of Frontierland would have 1. More Disney knowledge 2. More interesting lives.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I do wonder if Dim edited this voog. I really find it difficult to believe she'd get something out so fast given her track record. And speaking of voogs, I'm guessing that Typhoon Lagoon voog is going to have to be heavily edited because of OG. Probably not as easy to hard cut to the couch with a park video versus a home voog.
If he did then he sucks at it just as bad as Jen does. Maybe more, since he should have remembered to link those other vids he mentioned.

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
1900 Park Fare in my experience is super hard to get a reservation for. I've been trying since Mini wants to have dinner there.

Those dresses are heinous omfg

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oh, she'd never say what size she is and probably won't. Good to know Quince carries larger sizes. I know a lot of places stop at 16/18 and the XL on that specific dress was a 16. She does have options but I think her usual standby (Lilly P) is out. I don't see her actually going to a brick and mortar store outside of Disney Spring and Target which I doubt is going to have many options for what she needs. I'm sure there's a large department store in the area like Dillards or Nordstrom where she could get properly fitted and get suggestions on what to wear but we all know she won't.
Quince does go up to a 3X but the options are super limited. But like you said, since she only wants to shop at Disney Springs and Target, she doesn’t have a lot of options now that she’s at least an XXL.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Trying to understand your post.
Testing for what?

They are allergic to the medical profession, as they self proclaim to know everything. Only going to see a doctor when symptoms are severe and/or prolonged.

I seriously doubt they get annual physicals.
The usual data gathered (weight/blood pressure) give a baseline to their health pictures, year to year.
They do not want to hear whatever the medical professional has to say.

And when is J$ getting his ear tube surgery?
Isn’t it 6+ months now since J4D blabbed about it?
J$ is 4 years 5 months on Monday. Because of his height most people might take him for a 5 or 6 year old. Then they observe him, see his Budley attitude/actions, lack of physical coordination and garbled speech. Reminiscent of a younger child.
Maybe they cannot afford the ear tubes..
IMG_9495.jpeg

• Wow
That dress is something that Ms Frizzle would wear in a dinosaur episode of Magic School Bus. Maybe that's what she's going for?

I think they bought it with a cruise in mind though. Matchy-matchy photos will have the stans going insane.
Ms. Frizzle's dinosaur dress was better than that also pretty sure she bathes unlike J4D.

How it started vs how it's going. A snapshot for the "healthy at any size movement"
Ugh, I really do halfway suspect they do some feeder shit on the side :sick:

Also, wondering if they were going towards that shit because some of their younger stans/friends like it. There may be talk about said brand on a certain X account that we can't talk about and Jenn might have decided to go for said brand since it makes her seem "younger" by about ten or so years (hate to break it to you Jenn that dress makes you look more like 3 than 30).

• Haha