Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
I do wonder if Dick's family is done with the Trackers (side note: have we ever given him a nickname to cover his last name. I just feel weird calling all of them the Dicks and I'm not going to use their real last name even though it takes like half a second on Google to find out what it is).
If I remember the surname correctly….
off the top of my head

Bananas
Freeze
Stearns
Farm

• Haha
Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
More discussion about haunted Ft. Pampers again. And about the dangerous neighborhood that Jenn's granny apparently lived in that's by the beach
:rolleyes:
Her Grandma lives in Palm Coast, I thought. The house isn't by the beach, IIRC. She couldn't walk to the beach from it if that's what she's trying to imply. But it's probably within 10-15 mins. driving distance, on a good day. The neighborhood certainly isn't Lake Nona, I'll give her that. But I'd be interested in knowing how she defines "dangerous." (I'm not going to watch)

JssLG317

VIP Member
I’m getting 4 wisdom teeth and 2 molars out next month so I’ll be there with you!
I hope everything goes smoothly for you! We need the Bojos to do something entertaining to keep the chat alive and entertaining in May.
Just watched FREs latest. 👍🏼. The Amorette’s bag was a big bag. How many cakes did they buy?! And aren’t they like $30-$40 each? Guessing one for each of them since they seem to be food-stingy with each other lately. I had made dinner reservations for this past weekend and before we hung up, the guy said “no outside food”. That was a 1st. I hope they were told to put away the cake. Just rude. Next she’ll be walking around the parks barefoot like Kanye’s gf since gin thinks she’s a celeb.

Haven't seen Poo in awhile the new facial hair makes him look older that or property taxes than I remember. And I know he's 50 but damn he is like J4D when it comes to aging.

Maybe around a year and a half ago? I went through my post history because I remember commenting in a past thread here that I when I worked in retail parents used to tell me to do that same thing once in a while and I never liked it but couldn’t find the post.

edit, it was May 2022

Around 17:19

elliebee27

VIP Member
The person who doesn't brush her hair purchased a $98 heated brush. It doesn't blow, it's not a hair dryer. It's just a heated brush. Maybe just start out slow and regular brush your hair, girlfriend.

This woman barely showers, I don't know why she's buying all this Sephora shit. I'm guessing she spent over $500 on this shit.
And here I spent like $50 on a super nice L'Ange hot air brush that makes my hair look fabulous because they had a sale going. At least I shower daily. (The Le Duo curler is great too, I'm useless with real curlers but this is great! /advertisement for L'ange over, 🤣 )

$98. On a fucking hair brush. Omfg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JssLG317

VIP Member
I think that's just how it goes with Montessori. The whole class doesn't move up like traditional schooling. Those who are old enough and academically ready go to the next group. It's not like you and your entire class is going to 2nd grade but one kid is staying in 1st. J$ didn't get held back. He's just not old enough or ready to move up to the next level. His friends are. His level is 3-6 years old. The next level is 6-9 years old. His friends are probably already 5, ready to turn 6. This is going to always happen in that type of learning environment, they chose it, they have to deal with it.

You should definitely head to Busch Gardens and ride Iron Gwazi a couple of times post-surgery. That worked out well for Tim.

Seriously, take care of yourself, everything else can wait. My daughter lived on instant mashed potatoes and Tropical Smoothie Cafe last year after her surgery.
Thank you!! lol. Yea. Maybe I’ll hit up the local amusement park. He’s such a dumbass.

• Haha
I don’t listen to their podcast or follow him at all, but there is a type of person who knows that trauma can be made transactional. He can monetize emotionally painful experiences. I hope it’s just a case of he’s seeking validation and maybe over sharing a bit. He’s teamed up with Tim, though, who readily exploits his own children for a paycheck.
---

I just spit coffee all over my corgi, which sent my sick kid into such a fit of laughter that she started coughing uncontrollably…which made the aforementioned corgi start barking like a medical alert device. YOU HAVE CAUSED CHAOS, KAREN 😂😂😂
Oh you are going to be getting some major side eye from your corgi if they are anything like mine. I have two very sassy Pembrookes.

I watched the new Animal Kingdom Vid out of curiosity. For a little bit, it was kind of fun, in a way, because it reminded me of the old Tim, without Jenn. I actually like when Tim does stuff like show the carving of the Chimp in the Tree of Life. Or shows the detailed line of the Rapids Ride.

Then Adam showed up and things got obnoxious and weird.

Side bar---does the line for Kali River Rapids still have a live chicken on display? I haven't been on that ride in a LONG time. Tim's video showed some live birds on display, and I'm wondering if that is where the chicken used to be.

Has she even been to Yellowstone or is she:
A. Advertising the width of her hips
B. The size of Dim’s ego

Spoiler Alert: there is no wrong answer.
Wasn't that a Target purchase when she outgrew the Bronco/Dollywood shirt? I'm surprised she still can fit into it. I thought we were down to the St. Thomas collection.

And as far as not being labeled a kid channel, maybe it has something to do with all the metadata work she supposedly does...who the fuck knows.

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Imagine being the lifeguard who volunteered to be the third wheel for Bojo and Son!

Awkward looking Kermit man creepily talking to his child about his “booty butt”.

Then the whole event is capped off by a father-son barehanded Bojo booger snot swap. And what did you do with the snot, Tim? TIM. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE SNOT????

That lifeguard was definitely questioning his decision to ride with them. I would’ve jumped outta that raft, put in my two week notice, and booked a one-way flight to safety. Somewhere you know the Bojo family will never step foot in. Like Puerto Rico 😂
According to etymonline, the word booty is used to describe the female form as a sex object.

• Wow
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Honestly I don't know why he goes on about his height like it's some great thing, in such young kids it can actually not be so great because people think the kid is much older than they are an expect more maturity out of them, or will think they have learning difficulties etc

My cousin is taller than me with her being tall for her age an me being small, there's almost 2 years between us so when I was 4/5 the way I spoke an how I acted actually made my cousin look like she was seriously behind an was babyish an my aunt would have to tell them that she was actually still only 2/3 years old because they would look at the height an instantly think she was older, as even at that age she stood above me

I'd say once J is a teen then fine being tall might be good but till then it's really not, I know the kid can't help his height but the way dim gloats like it's such a marvelous thing is just stupid when people will be thinking he's a older kid an looking at how he behaves an talks an be thinking wtf
My son is 21 months old and we are traveling by plane next month. He’s a big boy and is already the weight of a 3 year old. I’m afraid they’re going to think I am lying that he is under 2 when I get to the airport since under 2 is okay to sit on your lap. Even family forgets how old he is. My brother asked if he was potty trained yet and I was like, “he isn’t even two yet!”

If Disney hosted Kyle Pallo at this event, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Kyle talks about it like this was a last minute invite. I wonder if guests aren't booking this or word isn't out about it like Disney wanted and they basically sent a thing out to anyone with any sort of following who is in town--come, eat dinner, tell people about our new thing. Free dinner for 50 or so people doesn't put Disney out that much when they are trying to get the word out that this place is finally back open again.

Personally, the food doesn't look that great and these characters aren't folks that people are going to go out of their way for. Sure Tiana in her adventure outfit is cool with her new ride coming soon, but other than that, it's a weird mix of characters.

And Jenn looks gigantic here, but Tim's pants look like they are about to explode.

Good to see Buddy's $40 water bottle though.
His shorts are riding up you can very clearly see his tan lines. Wonder if anyone will find this hideous mumsy bedspread online. I halfway suspect it may be Anthro but I didn't find anything when I did a basic search on floral items there.
---
That table is a 4 top and Jenn is sitting in the spot farthest with an empty chair next to her. Wouldn’t Oliver be sitting in that empty spot? Is there any room for him on the other side of Jenn? I don’t think they brought Oliver.

View attachment 2899815

Also, Tim, take your filthy, gigantic murse off the table. Ugh.
Also where is Rosie?

JssLG317

VIP Member
It’s so pathetic that she can’t get her ass into one of their 3 cars and drive herself to Epcot to run errands (🙄) and instead have to drag the whole family. Hopefully she’s returning the bed sheet clothes, but what if she’s buying more.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim actually did ask for comments on how to go faster. But the funny thing is most people are telling him to ride so that only his shoulder blades and heels touch, raising his booty butt up. Have none of these Stans seen his enormous midsection combo of tits, gut, hips and thighs. Ain't no way that dude's gonna be able to keep all that up off the slide.
Oops. I didn’t realize he did ask for advice on how to go faster. They really should be asking for parenting advice though although I’m not sure their Stan’s are the best ones to ask either.