Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Likely still pulling in $200k a year or more between YouTube and Amazon affiliate link income. This is based on Kyle Pallo carrying a $600k mortgage on much lower views and Adam the Woo paying cash for a $500k+ townhouse in Celebration. Now admittedly all 3 of these might attract different demographics which can impact ad revenue and income. Their income is definitely down from their peak but I doubt they are hurting for money or will be anytime soon.
I agree they are not hurting for money and will not be any time soon. They spend a lot of money a week just eating out even though Jenn tries to convince the Stan’s that they rarely eat out.

Reactions: 6

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
My only hope is that if he goes to public school he'll get the intervention he desperately needs. Not sure how good FL programs are food kids with additional needs but a speech and possibly occupational therapist would do him wonders.
You think that the state of Florida, which is so highly regarded for it's education and looking out for the best interest of a child is going to help that kid out? It will be like throwing a kid into the lions den. They better pray someone realizes that kid is "special" and does something because if not, it's all over

• Sad

PistachioNut

VIP Member
And they got invited to that stupid corny 1900 park fare dinner media event along with a kyle Pallo 🤢 and tricky dicky Nicky.
It’s time these places start ‘inviting’ them out, but not comp their expenses. Wouldn’t that be a shocker!?

• Haha
  • Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
V&A falls in line with that and her getting her hair done supports it.
This attempt will stick longer as they both love to eat. She’s getting bigger with no signs of slowing down. She might be on a mobility scooter before the year is out. Karma is a bitch. #homemovies
With dim attaching all manner of ungodly sun and heat reducing devices onto the Jazzy.

• Haha
That BGT video was a real flop. 28K ouch.

They definitely seem to be moving towards doing more and more food videos. Not saying that’s irrational because theme-park viewers do seem to like food.
I was watching a YouTube video about Busch Gardens in Virginia, and McDonald's locations in Virginia are doing a Busch Gardens meal for the re-do of The Loch Ness Monster roller coaster (they apparently did one for Pantheon, too).

Screenshot 2024-04-26 1.14.12 PM.png

It is kind of a shame that Busch Gardens Tampa doesn't do a McDonald's tie-in. Tim, Jenn, and Adam could do one of their famous eating Vids.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
  • Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Maybe it's just a mixture of things like the way she's standing an lightning etc but it looks like one leg is fatter than the other an also looks like she's supposed to be taller but been smushed with editing in the middle to be shorter, I don't know what it is but it just does not look normal to me at all, her face looks strange as well, like it's not really her

They talk about how their pride and joy wants a gross hot dog with M&Ms....yeah, apple doesn't far from the tree.

OMG guys they're splitting a burger because it's so much food. I'm sure they'll get something else soon enough.

And why is she wearing a freaking Twilight hat? She had be in her mid twenties at the height of the book releases probably late twenties early thirties when the movies came out. Wonder if it's a gift from Stalky McShallNotBeNamed since she seems obsessed with it too (though probably more towards the targeted age group when it came out).

• Wow
They make formal wear for plus sized people but her problem is that she is in denial about her size. Didn’t she recently say she didn’t know what size she was? That’s because she still thinks she’s a large.
Oh, she'd never say what size she is and probably won't. Good to know Quince carries larger sizes. I know a lot of places stop at 16/18 and the XL on that specific dress was a 16. She does have options but I think her usual standby (Lilly P) is out. I don't see her actually going to a brick and mortar store outside of Disney Spring and Target which I doubt is going to have many options for what she needs. I'm sure there's a large department store in the area like Dillards or Nordstrom where she could get properly fitted and get suggestions on what to wear but we all know she won't.

Commandereddy

With you guys talking about the kids riding the school bus or dropping them off. Being born in the 80's a lot of things have changed a lot. Kids don't play outside or go hang out at the electrical box in the neighborhood. I rode my bike everywhere when I was a kid. I don't have kids, so I'm not sure how parents feel about all this now. Most seem against it. When I was a kid, I lived close enough to my school, that I could walk there in 5 minutes. There was a 10' fence in my backyard that separated the school's property from mine. When I started middle school, I had to ride the bus & in high school, I could drive. So what are parents' opinions on riding the school bus versus dropping them off? Do they ride the bus once they are a certain age? The Tracker's live in a gated community. I think the bus wouldn't be able to drive into it. They also live about a mile from the front gate. So, they would have to drive the kids to the gate. As someone mentioned, having a golf cart would solve this problem. (If they are not going anywhere early that day.) Since they already have to drive to the gate, does it make more sense to go ahead & drive the kids to school? Then go to Disney or whatever they are doing that day? I know the Trackers can't be anywhere "on time". So just drop the kids off early. (That may be too hard since Gin doesn't get up early.) My school started at 8:30. We could be there as early as 7. For the most part, you would sit in the gym. If you were in band or theater you would go hang out there. If you bought breakfast, you could sit in the cafeteria. Things may be way different now. I don't know.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I don’t listen to their podcast or follow him at all, but there is a type of person who knows that trauma can be made transactional. He can monetize emotionally painful experiences. I hope it’s just a case of he’s seeking validation and maybe over sharing a bit. He’s teamed up with Tim, though, who readily exploits his own children for a paycheck.
---

I just spit coffee all over my corgi, which sent my sick kid into such a fit of laughter that she started coughing uncontrollably…which made the aforementioned corgi start barking like a medical alert device. YOU HAVE CAUSED CHAOS, KAREN 😂😂😂

Hopefully your Corgi is OK? Is she or he Cardigan or Pembrooke?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
For those not on Instagram, this is the pic Dick recently shared to his insta story:

View attachment 2899711
They are the cutest couple
---
His shorts are riding up you can very clearly see his tan lines. Wonder if anyone will find this hideous mumsy bedspread online. I halfway suspect it may be Anthro but I didn't find anything when I did a basic search on floral items there.
---

Also where is Rosie?
She is in the room with Oliver. They had to stay on site for this.

• Haha