Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I went to the end of the vlog.

I love how they have Jackson trailing behind them while Jenn waddles and yaps incessantly, and Tim holds the camera AND pushes Oliver.

View attachment 2896464

View attachment 2896466

View attachment 2896463

I also love how Jenn keeps referring to what they did as "errands." WHO THE FUCK GETS THEIR "ERRANDS DONE" AT EPCOT?
(even in plural!)

Just say you fucking returned that ugly ass dress and be done with it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2896462
That’s the look of a defeated man.

Reactions: 6
I guess the Busch Gardens voog isn't pressing.

I was looking this morning at some other vids from the event and most of the vloggers that have already posted are extremely small channels, like 800 to 2000 subscribers. I don't think any of the more popular vloggers even attended. I guess BG/SW will invite anybody and everybody out and it's so funny that this is really all Tim has left being #hosted.
I want to say Coaster Studios had an animated ride POV up by lunch time yesterday and they already posted the tour as well...don't worry I'm sure J4D will get on it after third breakfast.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Trying to look at a Magic Eye design.
First thing I thought of.
Anyone remember Mallrats? 🤣
"I can't see a goddamned thing!"

• Heart
  • Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
Dim’s added to his BG story on IG. Looks like he’s wearing his Marvel X-ray specs and filming the go-pro on his wrist. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
In the intro, Jen mentions how she ALWAYS takes her Corksicle sling with her everywhere. Later, Tim talks a little about the Earth Day merch. And recently Tim showed us how he attaches a water bottle to his purse. So you'd get the impression these two are Earth Warriors.

Nope. Yet, once again, the ever-present Dasani bottle makes an appearance.

View attachment 2899128
This. 👆Pathetic hypocrites😤

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn getting out a video before noon (Florida time), 3 days in a row? Wow.

This looks like it was filmed before she redid her hair but honestly I cannot tell since she has it pulled back with a hat over her head.

Galorious

VIP Member
The face dim makes when his wife gets done showing off her two plates of meat and says in a threatening tone, “and I’m not done.”
View attachment 2901977
I feel like they both look better in this. Maybe it's just this shot but Tim looks better in this plain colour than his usual graphic tees. I also don't hate Jenn's hair and although the dress is frumpy, the color is OK on her. I think anyway but I'm going by photos as I won't watch the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Of course Tim had to brag about how tall Jackson is. He says that the height requirement for the coaster is 42 inches because that’s the typical height of a 5 or 6 year old. He then adds that Jackson is 44 inches tall and is only 4 years old.
Honestly I don't know why he goes on about his height like it's some great thing, in such young kids it can actually not be so great because people think the kid is much older than they are an expect more maturity out of them, or will think they have learning difficulties etc

My cousin is taller than me with her being tall for her age an me being small, there's almost 2 years between us so when I was 4/5 the way I spoke an how I acted actually made my cousin look like she was seriously behind an was babyish an my aunt would have to tell them that she was actually still only 2/3 years old because they would look at the height an instantly think she was older, as even at that age she stood above me

I'd say once J is a teen then fine being tall might be good but till then it's really not, I know the kid can't help his height but the way dim gloats like it's such a marvelous thing is just stupid when people will be thinking he's a older kid an looking at how he behaves an talks an be thinking wtf

My favorite nickname for the OG Buddy is Budley which is a portmanteau of Buddy and Dudley (from Harry Potter) because he acts just like him.
Buddykins could also work. I want to say Petunia called him Didikins in the books.
---
So was it confirmed they were at the Grand Floridian last night? If the orange hippo didn't post today my guess would've been that they were doing a staycation there and were going to V&A's this weekend.

I also wonder if in addition to filling their gullets they went to Disney Springs to see if they could find something appropriate to wear since the Technicolor Patchwork Quilt of Death didn't work out. They have Anthropologie there and I know they do carry plus sizes (at least online) so maybe she could find something there. Not sure how the one in DS is but I know the ones I've went to can vary on what they carry in person depending on store space.

I don’t know why she spent that kind of money on a heated brush. All the bitch does with her hair is put it in an ugly bun.
I'm half way interested in getting a heated brush at some point when my straightener dies out but I don't use it near as often here as I did when I did when there was humidity and that thing has been kicking for years. I guess she got it to attempt to do something with her hair for VA's. Honestly, she'd be better off just going to salon that night since it's a onc ein a blue moon thing for her not an every day thing.

And I freak out when I occasionally let myself buy some Kate Somerville or Patchology masks and this bitch just lays a grand down on useless products like money grows on trees. Ugh, and I don't really like going to Sephora for skin care products. My sister has turned me on to the Dermstore or I'll just go to Target and get some Cerave if I need something in a pinch.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Uh oh! Height requirement is 42” for Phoenix RIsing at BG as per Dim’s IG post. I wonder if he’s started prepping Budley yet?

• Wow
  • Sad

bumpire

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think Tim even knew that salmonella is the reason you don’t eat raw eggs. I think he was struggling to explain it because he didn’t know himself.
As someone who was brought up on raw egg smoothies (and still enjoys them less frequently today) don’t worry too much about salmonella from raw egg.

Reactions: 5

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the exact date they're going? I'd be half tempted to call in and say I have a reservation and am concerned my meal is going to be ruined by the Bojos

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
With you guys talking about the kids riding the school bus or dropping them off. Being born in the 80's a lot of things have changed a lot. Kids don't play outside or go hang out at the electrical box in the neighborhood. I rode my bike everywhere when I was a kid. I don't have kids, so I'm not sure how parents feel about all this now. Most seem against it. When I was a kid, I lived close enough to my school, that I could walk there in 5 minutes. There was a 10' fence in my backyard that separated the school's property from mine. When I started middle school, I had to ride the bus & in high school, I could drive. So what are parents' opinions on riding the school bus versus dropping them off? Do they ride the bus once they are a certain age? The Tracker's live in a gated community. I think the bus wouldn't be able to drive into it. They also live about a mile from the front gate. So, they would have to drive the kids to the gate. As someone mentioned, having a golf cart would solve this problem. (If they are not going anywhere early that day.) Since they already have to drive to the gate, does it make more sense to go ahead & drive the kids to school? Then go to Disney or whatever they are doing that day? I know the Trackers can't be anywhere "on time". So just drop the kids off early. (That may be too hard since Gin doesn't get up early.) My school started at 8:30. We could be there as early as 7. For the most part, you would sit in the gym. If you were in band or theater you would go hang out there. If you bought breakfast, you could sit in the cafeteria. Things may be way different now. I don't know.
The community that I used to live in was similar to the Trackers, with the Elementary and Middle Schools just outside the gates. There was a walking/bike path that went to the schools. A majority of the kids rode bikes or their parents drove them in their golf carts. Some who lived further away from the path, just got dropped off in a car at the path. I imagine people who were driving to work anyway just drove to the school and dropped the kids off in regular car line. Bussing was only available to the high school from that community, which was several miles away, but the bus picked up outside the gate. It's been a minute since my kids were in elementary school, but I believe the school opened 30 minutes early for breakfast. There was also a before care program where you could get dropped off an hour or so early, for a fee.