Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
I can’t see the front but I don’t think Jenn’s dress is that bad. Looks appropriate for the event. Tim looks worse.

Reactions: 8

hcslacs

VIP Member
Or instead of having Smores they had one too many edibles...
---
Those danishes are ridiculously huge. I don't think they are suppose to be that big but when you use the wrong type of dough...
Right! I thought for sure they were going to cut them into smaller pieces, but giant desserts do seem to be the norm in the Tracker household.

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s a shame we won’t get to see land manatee in the dinosaur bedspread dress if she returned it. There’s always her V&A mumu frock or whatever she can encase her sausage body into to look forward to I guess.
Oh, I'm sure whatever we are privileged to see it will be a treat. Hell, I halfway expect them to cancel VA at this point because they can't fit into any formal wear. Or at least fit into anything that's the size they need.

Something like this might work but I don't know if she could manage an XL at this point and I didn't see any plus sizes.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It makes me worried for the kids, she's clearly too lazy to take a few mins to cover herself in sunscreen so she's prob not bothering to cover the kids in it either, here's hoping dim is at least doing that but I wouldn't be surprised if they just got the cheaper stuff and apply it once an think the kids will be fine the whole day when some of them you need to apply numerous times plus again if they get wet with swimming or going through those water jets etc

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
What the fuck is this thumbnail? It has such lifted truck energy.
View attachment 2899389

Ginn "investigating flavors":

What a strange distorted pic on the left. Why are his hands so big? And why are there so many lines on them? I just looked at my own and I don't see THAT many lines on them when "posing" in a similar way. And what's w/ the shot of him w/ the camera?!?!? What's that even supposed to mean?!??! o_O

• Haha

Grilled_Cheese

Isn't Dasani essentially just filtered water. I remember researching bottled water for a high school project way back in the day and most of them are shit.
It is, but I refuse to drink it because they add sodium.

I have Hydroflasks that I keep and use at home, but IMO they're too heavy to travel with. Whenever I go anywhere I get a Smart Water from the airport and refill that the rest of my trip.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Disney is honestly way too lenient, like I get it, they don't want to say no an their whole thing is making it "magical" which for most things I get an in certain circumstances it works, but at the same time they have GOT to be allowed to straight up say NO especially to adults who most of them need to grow the fk up to begin with, it does make me wonder if Disney parks in other countries put up with the same shit America has to put up with or if they get away with putting their foot down more

Places shouldn't be lending out jackets, if you show up an aren't appropriate then your ass should be sent away, sorry but if you don't know the rules an the proper attire then learn it before you go
So, loaner jackets aren't that uncommon but I agree in this case that there should have been some pushback. Honestly their whole party made a joke of the event and I'm sure it's going to be the same with these two jokers

Dillon21

VIP Member
Finally watched the home vlog. Jenn seems extra "laughy" (I know not a word) in the vlog, especially in the first 5 minutes when talking about getting rid of stuff. It seems like she is high or something happened before the home vlog between her and Tim and she is trying to be extra nice. I noticed she seemed extra snippy when Tim said they could fill the new empty spaces with new Tervis' and she quickly said in a snippy voice we don't need any more stuff.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
A lot of the comments on this vlog are calling them out for supporting Starbucks. I bet Jenn deletes and shadowbans them all.

• Haha
I don't think Buddy The First is going to be book smart and that's okay. But I can see him doing well at a vocational school in something like auto mechanic. Especially if he's still loving cars (hopefully not still just collecting Matchbox) and has his father's interest in engineering (I know Tim thinks he's absolutely a real life engineer, but I'm trying to be nice and optimistic here).
One of the reasons I thought they might've been driven towards Montessori style learning was because it's not book driven. Never mind there's other things to it that their pride and joy doesn't have.....

mjm9

VIP Member
I do wonder if their overpriced insurance even allows testing on it. Although, I suspect neither of them have had an actual physical in a few years-yes, I know J4D probably saw her OBGYN but I doubt she saw a PPC anytime recently. If they did they'd probably be read the riot act about their lifestyle.
Trying to understand your post.
Testing for what?

They are allergic to the medical profession, as they self proclaim to know everything. Only going to see a doctor when symptoms are severe and/or prolonged.

I seriously doubt they get annual physicals.
The usual data gathered (weight/blood pressure) give a baseline to their health pictures, year to year.
They do not want to hear whatever the medical professional has to say.

And when is J$ getting his ear tube surgery?
Isn’t it 6+ months now since J4D blabbed about it?
J$ is 4 years 5 months on Monday. Because of his height most people might take him for a 5 or 6 year old. Then they observe him, see his Budley attitude/actions, lack of physical coordination and garbled speech. Reminiscent of a younger child.