Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Jackson is really front & centre in the IG posts currently. At least they remembered his name.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They were acting way over the top for a burger. They seriously have food addiction issues.
Her fake laugh is changing. It was pee wee Herman style when they were going on about Disney Quest
I do wonder if their overpriced insurance even allows testing on it. Although, I suspect neither of them have had an actual physical in a few years-yes, I know J4D probably saw her OBGYN but I doubt she saw a PPC anytime recently. If they did they'd probably be read the riot act about their lifestyle.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So it looks like Dick was at the same 1900 Park Fare #hosted dinner that Kyle Pallo was at last night. Were the Bojos #hosted as well? They ARE on Disney's media list, right?

• Haha
  • Sick

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Wide angle pic & yet idiot dim still leans his head in so he can be seen. 🤣 Such a photographer expert ( not ) lol!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
How hard did Jenn bitch about not having a lounger for her baby to sleep in?

They should have reminded her that she could always upgrade to the cabanas with the more deluxe seating.

You know, because it is sooooo worth it.
I was thinking the same thing. I also wonder if Tim made a stink about waiting for that one slide where they needed to split up from "the cousins" and wait for another rider and that's why the lifeguard rode with them. The lifeguard said something about not having to wait anymore. And I didn't see "the cousins" in any of the nearby rafts.

• Wow
This whole cooking segment is painful. Didn't she say she's learned so much from Purple Carrot about cooking techniques? They must be stored in the cluttered part of her brain just like their cabinets.

I forgot to mention the part about camping. Jen says they backyard camped during covid, but Tim doesn't remember doing it at all. Jen says she'll go back to watch the vid to remember the details. Imagine having no memory of doing things like that. Oh wait, didn't he say he blocks out bad memories. Maybe that's it.
Or instead of having Smores they had one too many edibles...
---
Those danishes are ridiculously huge. I don't think they are suppose to be that big but when you use the wrong type of dough...

Last edited:
I think it’s funny how the Stan’s come to the Bojos defense saying they don’t need parenting advice and that if they want any advice they will ask for it. Yet several people commented advice on how Tim can go down a water slide faster. No where did he ask for that advice but you don’t see anyone coming to his defense saying “wHEre dId hE aSK fOR aDvIce on ThE pRoPeR wAY To USe a SliDE?”
I'm sure they'll ask for advice of what Butters needs to pack when he gets sent to Juvie or what they should do with Oliver when CPS says he can't be around Butters.

And no joke about CPS potentially separating the siblings, I've seen it happen before. We're nowhere near that yet but if OG does cause physical harm to Buddy it will happen.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I'm not going to watch it but how did Dim get out of the house for rope drop? He probably shows up around lunchtime.
Of course Tim and Adam had to stuff their faces:
IMG_4182.jpeg

Adam’s pizza had more leeks than Tim’s did and Adam offers Tim to take some leeks from his pizza. Tim almost does and reaches for one but he does not end up taking any extra from Adam.

IMG_4183.jpeg

I was gagging thinking Tim was about to touch Adam’s pizza with his nasty hands but he ended up not getting the extra leeks from Adam.

• Sick
Didn't they watch Encanto in English without subtitles in Eithan's home country the first time? I feel like Dicky shared that in the poodcast or some other verbal diarrhea time. Ugh, I can't with these people that sound like white saviors AND exploit his autism on top of that. "I know there is a deep connection there for him". Do you though, Dicky? Must be that narcissistic empath in you, huh? You can't all have one core memory for the entire family because YOU decided it so. Have fun when the kid won't even remember this but remembers some completely random conversation on a completely unremarkable day sitting in the kitchen about the most mundane subject matter. And he's going to tell you he actually doesn't give a shit about Encanto so stop talking about Encanto when he's still 16 and you're still talking about his autism.

Every time these fuckers mention cOrE mEmoRiEs, I want to smack them in the head with Ginn's tetanus pan.

Yeah, he mentioned it in one of his spiels. I swear he has a few "stories" he always repeats to monetize that he tries to make seem so emotional when it's really making sound like a fake lizard person that throws in the same story whenever he wants to get sympathy/attention. Really, I know he says he's a empath but I view him more as a dark empath if he's going to be any form of empath.

• Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Oliver is definitely being raised differently than J$, as they have contrasting individuals as their primary caregivers.

Is it just me or does Oliver look malnourished for an almost 14 month old?

View attachment 2896395

And as others have posted, he still has an orange tinge to his face.
I don’t think he looks malnourished. My kid was never “chubby,” and wasn’t on the charts for weight until she was a year old. She was totally healthy, though. I honestly don’t think his coloring appears off either. The only attribute that seemed unusual is his head shape.