The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else grossed out by the huge glob of snot hanging out of Jackson’s nostril while they were riding Miss Adventure Falls and Tim had the camera inches from the kids face?

At the end of the ride, Tim grabbed the booger out of his nose and wiped it somewhere in the raft!! :sick:
Imagine being the lifeguard who volunteered to be the third wheel for Bojo and Son!

Awkward looking Kermit man creepily talking to his child about his “booty butt”.

Then the whole event is capped off by a father-son barehanded Bojo booger snot swap. And what did you do with the snot, Tim? TIM. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE SNOT????

That lifeguard was definitely questioning his decision to ride with them. I would’ve jumped outta that raft, put in my two week notice, and booked a one-way flight to safety. Somewhere you know the Bojo family will never step foot in. Like Puerto Rico 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
nittptp.png

The somewhat unhinged lady in the outro is a perfect representation of what remains of their die-hard stanbase.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Comments like this really gross me out. I know it seems innocent enough, but adults (especially male adults) should not be enjoying watching children in a pool so much. :sick: Wholesome? Give me, Creepy Things For An Adult To Say, for $500, Alex.

The Trackers need to stop putting out content like this. Especially shots of their kids diaper area, images of their children sleeping, and the like. I don't understand how they don't know how gross this is. They really care about making money more than their children's safety in this crazy world.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 5.46.08 AM.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2896149

The somewhat unhinged lady in the outro is a perfect representation of what remains of their die-hard stanbase.
There’s probably about 5,000 of these and the other 900,000 are Megan the broken bots
---
Maybe it’s me but if I found my husband had been leaving posts like @alexboden6571 I would be slightly concerned. But then I’m guessing he doesn’t have a significant other and his ‘friends’ are probably all the other side of some kind of screen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As Oliver grows and shows signs of neurotypical growth, it will become painfully obvious how much intervention Buddley should have had.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think if Jenn started driving Tim would still be stressed AF. Every day would be a list of texts:

- hey did you turn the car off?
-don’t forget to take Oliver
-don’t forget to strap him in
-don’t forget to turn the car on
-hey don’t forget to take Oliver out of the car
-remember to take Jackson when you take Jackson to school
-remember to tell the school you’re picking up Jackson
-make sure you bring your ID in case they need to see it
-don’t forget Jackson's after school snack
-did you find the school ok?
Jenn would probably be wondering who is this Oliver 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As Oliver grows and shows signs of neurotypical growth, it will become painfully obvious how much intervention Buddley should have had.
Oliver is definitely being raised differently than J$, as they have contrasting individuals as their primary caregivers.

Is it just me or does Oliver look malnourished for an almost 14 month old?

547FFAC5-AF74-41DA-94E9-C5338DB62355.jpeg

And as others have posted, he still has an orange tinge to his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oliver is definitely being raised differently than J$, as they have contrasting individuals as their primary caregivers.

Is it just me or does Oliver look malnourished for an almost 14 month old?

View attachment 2896395

And as others have posted, he still has an orange tinge to his face.
I don’t think he looks malnourished. My kid was never “chubby,” and wasn’t on the charts for weight until she was a year old. She was totally healthy, though. I honestly don’t think his coloring appears off either. The only attribute that seemed unusual is his head shape.

Reactions: 8
I went to the end of the vlog.

I love how they have Jackson trailing behind them while Jenn waddles and yaps incessantly, and Tim holds the camera AND pushes Oliver.

1714048336141.png

1714048365594.png

1714048288120.png

I also love how Jenn keeps referring to what they did as "errands." WHO THE duck GETS THEIR "ERRANDS DONE" AT EPCOT?
(even in plural!)

Just say you bleeping returned that ugly ass dress and be done with it. :rolleyes:

1714048267422.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They don’t hold their child’s hand walking through a parking lot??
My son knows immediately if there’s cars he stops and holds onto someone’s hand.

Idk how many times I say it about them: it’s one thing to be stupid and clueless, it’s another to be so stupid and clueless that it becomes neglectful and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I knew she reminded me of someone in that hat...

Mama always said, "When you return your ugly curtain quilt dress to EPCOT...Make sure you wear a disguise."

1714050245791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son knows immediately if there’s cars he stops and holds onto someone’s hand.

Idk how many times I say it about them: it’s one thing to be stupid and clueless, it’s another to be so stupid and clueless that it becomes neglectful and dangerous.
If she did, it wasn't for long!

Her face yapping away at the camera matters more, apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Especially with a child that is like Jackson. It's one think when you have a child who walks by your side and pays attention to what you say and then there a children like Jackson...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.