The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were running errands inside Epcot?! Hmm did she return that fugly ass quilt dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow... Jenn Assanowski. If you read this, get a grip and grow the hell up. Your asinine, fake, continuos laughs are not cute nor silly. It's so embarrassing that you have absolutely nothing to contribute so simply fill the void with the "hahahahahahahahahahahaha."
Screenshot_20240424-200806.png

WTF! Have some kind of pride in yourself!

Jenn... You DO NOT belong to the real, working women. You look like a complete idiot. 🤢

Sorry to vent, my Tattle friends. Been working my ass off and this no-brain just sets me off.

BTW... Thank you, FRE.💕

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

My Dearest Jenny,

I do hope this letter finds you well. I regret to inform you the march onto the Kingdom of Animals was treacherous, as we had to march from the rear of Peacock holding field to the entrance of the kingdom, my bladder could hardly contain itself leading to shakes that could bring the old republic of Dixie down to its knees. If you shant receive further correspondence from me within a fortnight please dispatch the paid help to find me as you care for our beloved offspring. I have little faith of this assignment being completed as my comrade Adam bemoans it's best to remove them without declaring what them is.
OMG I know I'm late to the game but I am absolutely howling at this!! Great stuff!! Perhaps the Trackers and half the Disney vloggers should hire some of the Tattlers to write some content. They'd rake in the views. :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Wow... Jenn Assanowski. If you read this, get a grip and grow the hell up. Your asinine, fake, continuos laughs are not cute nor silly. It's so embarrassing that you have absolutely nothing to contribute so simply fill the void with the "hahahahahahahahahahahaha."View attachment 2895798

Jenn... You DO NOT belong to the real, working women. You look like a complete idiot. 🤢

Sorry to vent, my Tattle friends. Been working my ass off and this no-brain just sets me off.

BTW... Thank you, FRE.💕
My great grandma had those frames!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow... Jenn Assanowski. If you read this, get a grip and grow the hell up. Your asinine, fake, continuos laughs are not cute nor silly. It's so embarrassing that you have absolutely nothing to contribute so simply fill the void with the "hahahahahahahahahahahaha."View attachment 2895798

BTW... Thank you, FRE.💕
I feel this big time. I’ve been working my ass of the last few weeks on giant projects - spent six straight hours today (without getting up, which I know is terrible) on a report that still isn’t done. I spend hours a day driving kids to and from school and sports events and activities on top of working. No nannnies. Not chauffeurs. No watching Bravo or leisurely reading all day.

This witch has the stans snowed into believing she does real work. She doesn’t know real work at all including the work of being a parent who pulls their weight.

This vlog was a total joke. Babies can easily sleep in a stroller with a little fan hooked up or in the shade with a blanket blocking out the sun. They had that covered wagon and fan setup at that festival they went to in the last vlog. The only reason she wanted that cabana was for herself—food at her fingertips, comfy chairs to sit her ass on, and maybe she even slept in the cabana when O did. The cabana was just for her to feel like VIP - the way O was sprawled out sleeping soundly means that kid has zero issue conking out on a comfortable surface. I still don’t buy that he has any serious sleep issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else grossed out by the huge glob of snot hanging out of Jackson’s nostril while they were riding Miss Adventure Falls and Tim had the camera inches from the kids face?

At the end of the ride, Tim grabbed the booger out of his nose and wiped it somewhere in the raft!! :sick:

Tim, how disgusted are you by kids at Golden Corral?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Da Baby probably can't sleep at night (supposedly) because he has Ginn's hollow breathy unhinged fake laughs echoing in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Da Baby probably can't sleep at night (supposedly) because he has Ginn's hollow breathy unhinged fake laughs echoing in his head.
You know… you could be on to something here.
Perhaps DaBaby sleeps like a log but Tim and/or Jenn and their likely sleep apnea and snoring constantly wakes him up all throughout the night. But Jenn tells us how O isn’t sleeping well at all for them so they aren’t getting restful sleep. 🥴 That Tracks.

Reactions: 12
Okay I may have "Butters That's Me" theme song stuck in my head now when OG appear. He even sort of looks like him. That nickname probably should be added to the Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are already videos up of todays construction event at Busch Gardens. Tim sure does stick out:

IMG_4204.jpeg
IMG_4205.jpeg
IMG_4206.jpeg

He looks like a bleeping tool with that murse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Glad he put on his beigest outfit and his finest khaki jogger pants for this tore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They pants are so ill fitting that make him look so ill proportioned. Shirt's not fitting great either. He's going to join the St. Thomas t-shirt club soon enough if he continues to guzzle all those hut dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.