The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to give a little 🖕 to all those Stans that say we only see like 30 minutes of their day and they are so certain that they discipline him off camera. No, I am 100% certain they never, ever do.
Yeah we see only 30 minutes of their day and it's only one data point... but...consider all the videos he's in and it's the same kind of behavior, so now there are MANY data points and a pattern. They don't say no or discipline him, 100% certain.

Reactions: 23
I don't think Mike is with him. And he hasn't been wearing his uncomfortable button down shirts for these lately. In fact, it looks like he's completely given up trying to dress nicely whatsoever.

View attachment 2895439
I don't think Mike is with him. And he hasn't been wearing his uncomfortable button down shirts for these lately. In fact, it looks like he's completely given up trying to dress nicely whatsoever.

View attachment 2895439
Looks like dim has a new job, picking up trash, stacking orange barrels, working in sewers?
---
Typhoon Laggon vlog is up.
---
Jenn says she doesn’t know if this is Jackson’s first trip to Typhoon Lagoon and she’d have to go back and check the videos to see if he’s ever been there.
It baffles me that they don’t know what they have and have not done with their kids.

She also said she wants to see if it’s worth it to bring an infant. Jenn, you dumb cow, Oliver is not an infant. He is over a year old and is walking. He is a toddler. You do not have an infant.
She treats Oliver so very, very differently than she has J$. It’s glaringly obvious!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Butters has absolutely been to TL before. I remember bc they let him go down one of those single raft tube rides by himself. It was either Keelhaul Falls or Mayday Falls. I hated it as an adult, I was spinning and hit the pool entrance hard. I thought they should absolutely not be letting him go alone on this.
I just want to say that I absolutely love that you call him Butters. I bust out laughing every time I read that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How hard did Jenn witch about not having a lounger for her baby to sleep in?

They should have reminded her that she could always upgrade to the cabanas with the more deluxe seating.

You know, because it is sooooo worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How hard did Jenn witch about not having a lounger for her baby to sleep in?

They should have reminded her that she could always upgrade to the cabanas with the more deluxe seating.

You know, because it is sooooo worth it.
I was thinking the same thing. I also wonder if Tim made a stink about waiting for that one slide where they needed to split up from "the cousins" and wait for another rider and that's why the lifeguard rode with them. The lifeguard said something about not having to wait anymore. And I didn't see "the cousins" in any of the nearby rafts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OT, but of all the things I've not done yet while living in Orlando and previously working for Disney, Typhoon Lagoon is one of them.

For anyone that HAS gone, WTF is with these menu prices?!?!?!

Chips and Guac (serves 4) is MORE than a "large pizza party?"

A Mickey-shaped pretzel (singular, no matter how many it feeds) is $20 bleeping dollars? Tim goes, "It's only $19.50!"

Fruit and cheese (serves 4) is $30?!?!

WTF am I missing here?

View attachment 2895565
ONE chocolate chip cookie for FOUR DOLLARS?!?!?
---
Jackson and Tim are racing down slides and Tim gets to the bottom first. Jackson asks if he won and Tim lies to him and said he did. Jackson asked how he won and Tim lies again and it’s because he is the fastest swimmer.
Telling this kid he won when he did not is not doing him any favors.
IMO Jackson KNEW his father won. So why did he ask? He knows he’s got him wrapped around his finger.
---
Where was Oliver at the end bit at EPCOT? What’s she on about they are done with errands at EPCOT???
What day of the week is this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Butters has absolutely been to TL before. I remember bc they let him go down one of those single raft tube rides by himself. It was either Keelhaul Falls or Mayday Falls. I hated it as an adult, I was spinning and hit the pool entrance hard. I thought they should absolutely not be letting him go alone on this.
Guys, I was wrong it was Blizzard Beach. My bad, I’m sorry! They did send him down a ride in a tube by himself.
However!
This is the video of Ginn nearly drowning Butters. That poor kid was stunned.
Starts at 4:05

Reactions: 13
They kept Jackson and Oliver separated while at Typhoon Lagoon too. They didn’t show them playing together at all. It’s obvious Jackson doesn’t like poor little Oliver and they have to keep them separated. It looked like Jackson was throwing a tantrum when Tim was posing for a photo with Oliver. He ran over to them screaming and shaking his arms.

IMG_4203.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They kept Jackson and Oliver separated while at Typhoon Lagoon too. They didn’t show them playing together at all. It’s obvious Jackson doesn’t like poor little Oliver and they have to keep them separated. It looked like Jackson was throwing a tantrum when Tim was posing for a photo with Oliver. He ran over to them screaming and shaking his arms.

View attachment 2895781
That’s nasty & psychotic! What horrible lack of parenting!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same thing. I also wonder if Tim made a stink about waiting for that one slide where they needed to split up from "the cousins" and wait for another rider and that's why the lifeguard rode with them. The lifeguard said something about not having to wait anymore. And I didn't see "the cousins" in any of the nearby rafts.
I just imagined raft after raft passing Tim and Jackson, each one screaming SEATS TAKEN!!!!! Not wanting to subject themselves to the Tracker tit-show.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys, I was wrong it was Blizzard Beach. My bad, I’m sorry! They did send him down a ride in a tube by himself.
However!
This is the video of Ginn nearly drowning Butters. That poor kid was stunned.
Starts at 4:05
OMG! I can't believe how different Jenn looks in that thumbnail! She's aged 15 years in less than 4 years' time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t even watch this one. Thanks everyone for the pics and recap. That child’s behavior absolutely grates on me. I know it’s not his fault. I don’t know how they keep going with this as a family channel.

Reactions: 21
Everything is wobbling from head to toe as she waddles painfully in the parking lot like she's got sand stuffed up her meat curtains.
View attachment 2895579

She's still struggling with remembering the name of her youngest child and says "Jac- Oliver was able to nap".

Dim: "we are back from typhoon lagoon"
Ginn: *silent breathy fake laugh*
View attachment 2895585

Her hair reminds me of the 90s.
I always wonder why she does that laugh at the beginning of a clip. What is she laughing about?

Reactions: 14
Da Baby is still orange. They’re so detached from him it’s scary and very sad. I worry that he’s ignored when the nanny isn’t there.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.