The Tim Tracker #170 She lost her neck but found six chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is stupid but I have to rant here.

My husband had pretty major hernia surgery last week, so I have been handling everything at home. We have 8 year old twins who between the two of them are in three different sports, they go to school, and they go to PSR.

This week I have driven them to school, picked them up, taken them to all of their sports and church, went to a football/cheerleading booster meeting, volunteered at their school for lunch on two days, WORKED MY REGULAR FULL TIME JOB, showered the kids, made breakfast and dinner, done dishes, did laundry.

This bleeping fat cow slob is absolutely worthless!!! Not only does she not do a damn thing, she has the nerve to make videos complaining about how chaotic her self inflicted bullshit stress is. She is such a bleep.

And all the things I am doing I have zero complaint about... because I love my husband and want him to have a fast recovery, and I love my children and doing things with and for them. They are my life. Can't say the same about slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Here I am again stating the obvious with these 2 - Jenn - for the love of God - stop showing us and complaining about all the toys and mess in your house.
Here's a thought - bc we all know you read here - 👋
Start teaching your 4/12 year old that it's okay to play with his toys but after he is done he needs to pick them up and put them away. You are
not helping your child grow at all - you suck so bad as a parent. 🖕

And since you loooooove to remind everyone that you have 2 kids know you guyzzzzzzzzzzzz - how about starting to include Ollie in your
activities? It's not rocket science here - just the natural progression of raising children. How do you not get it???

Isn't there a BRAVO show you can watch so maybe you will get it - seems that is all you bother with so I thought I would throw it out there.

My last rant (maybe?) is just bc your nanny is sick doesn't mean your husband can't go out and do his job for the day - YOU ARE A MOM - this is what mom's do - they take care of their children - you truly are a useless useless human.

👀 I just saw these images and I immediately thought of Fort Pampers. No, these many toys around the house is NOT normal, it's disgusting and dangerous. 🚨🚨🚨

1713549841579.png

1713550037112.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He had on more than one occasion he wears a M! His height & shoulder width alone requires a L. My husband is 5’9” and wears a M. They are dulu about the dumbest tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He had on more than one occasion he wears a M! His height & shoulder width alone requires a L. My husband is 5’9” and wears a M. They are dulu about the dumbest tit!
My partner is 6’1” and wears a Large comfortably. Tim is delusional thinking he is a medium. Both he and Jenn need to size up. I find it funny Tim says his shirt is uncomfortable but doesn’t think that means he is overweight.
He even said earlier this year that he wanted to lose 30 pounds. Why would you need to lose 30 pounds if you’re not overweight?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i’m a 5’7”, 130lb woman who doesn’t dress very femme so the majority of my clothing is a men’s L. tim is insane.

Reactions: 14
Tim’s an XL for sure.

I don’t understand people who won’t size up. It’s delusional. If you’re not that size anymore, you’re not that size. You always look better without your clothes bunching up.

Reactions: 18
If Dim genuinely is 6’2 then a medium would be far too short in the body regardless of his bra chest size. Assuming the sizes are comparable to the UK. My husband is 6’4 and needs at least an XL and he is slim build.

Reactions: 12
Tim’s an XL for sure.

I don’t understand people who won’t size up. It’s delusional. If you’re not that size anymore, you’re not that size. You always look better without your clothes bunching up.
For sure an XL. And I really doubt he is as tall as he claims. I'm guessing between 5'10-6'0 but not above 6'0 for sure. Honestly, I don't get why he makes such a big deal about his height. I guess to compensate for the fact that his wife's penis toe is bigger than his actual equipment but whatevs...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he bought his clothing in the appropriate size, it would all be comfortable. That rain jacket is also at least one size too small. Nothing he buys is even a little bit loose.

It was hilarious to me that Tim thought the Lightning McQueen juice that's "like all fruit juice" containing 72% juice is a high percentage amount. OK Tim, keep telling yourself that. Did you know they sell juice that is 100% juice?

Also, if you are going to let your 4 year old pick which resort you stay at, maybe show him ALL the hotels that are available....like the Cars section of Art of Animation? Or the Buzz/Woody section in All Star Movies? There's no way a 4 year old would pick the Swan Reserve instead of AoA. Tim just doesn't want to slum it.
Or it is a hint to get somebody to pay for it

Reactions: 6
I really don't know why they think their audience would want another staycation or cruise. It will be the same tit even if they stay at a different hotel it will be dumb room tour, multiple gorge fests, maybe a couple of rides, and possibly creepy pool footage of the kids. If they actually wanted to play it smart they'd lay off this stupid tit save their money and go to one of the oversea parks/Alaskan cruise or something they haven't freaking done before. Hell, they could even go to another park in the country that's not Disney. OG probably would lover Hershey even though we'd hear how wild he was because of all the sugar. And they keep claiming they're going back to Dollywood which we know they won't unless they're comped

Reactions: 13
Something I think the stans don't realize, no matter where they stay on this staycation, the Bojos do not do WDW the way a typical family with 2 kids do WDW. I want to see wake up at the crack of dawn, dragging their asses to a bus with all their crap, rope dropping, ride riding, eating quick service food, back to the hotel for a swim, bus it back to the park, more ride riding, waiting for the parade, waiting for the fireworks and then dragging the whole sweaty, cranky-ass family back on the bus back to the room. That's how people do Disney. That's what people want to see. Not USB ports. Not commodes. Not buy the Genie+ for $30 per person and ride one ride that barely has a line anyway. I want to see someone do what the typical family does at WDW and I want to see it done well where people can learn how to do it well themselves. I know I'm asking for a lot here. And I know I'm asking for something we'd never see the Bojos do.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A few thoughts of the home vlog.

Overall, why is any of this even filmed? It's just boring stuff. Why do people watch this? I never understood why people care to watch idiotic people do mundane things.

Washer: What in the upside-down is that crap caught in the washer filter? Rocks?? I know people do it, but I think it's gross to put shoes in the washer. I realize they wear them all over the house which is already gross, but in the washer? Yuck. And he didn't even bother to tap out the rocks? These people are just plain disgusting. And the whole stacking thing makes absolutely no sense either. What do they need more room in there for? Are they going to put in reading nook or something for bookworm Jen? If anything, build cabinets above the washer/dryer.

Murse: Call out to Tattle by showing a water bottle clipped to his murse when we have never, ever seen him with it, right? We've seen plenty of Dasani bottles though. Also, who cares about this murse tour, especially the broken lens?

Coke: It's nice that Jen found a common topic to discuss with their Stan. Again, why does anyone care that she likes Coke? And these two are so stupid about what's "bad" for you or what is "good" for you.

Ok, that's as far as I can get for now.

Reactions: 22
Having seen Tim once or twice in the parks and being 6 feet tall guy who could lose 15 pounds, Tim is definitely a men’s large and in some brands XL. He was probably a legit medium when he was 20, but nothing is worse than some dude in denial about their clothes size.

Reactions: 17
Dim was a size medium when he was One Chainz, maybe. Dude looked like he was completely on drugs at that point.

Every time Ginn said the word coke, I imagined she was talking about actual cocaine because that's how bleeping rabid and stupid she sounded talking about her "one" vice. It's okay you guyzzzzz, sometimes she eats a salad drenched in dressing and that cancels out the drugs coke. Soda is literally one of the worst things you could consume and even if she says they only buy 1 bottle during their grocery trip, we also know they go on 27 grocery trips in a week.

Yes Jenn. Avocadoes have an one-hour life span. I know she was trying to be funny. But it was a stupid comment.
I shouldn't be surprised that avocados confuse her, considering she had to google how to hard boil eggs without them cracking. I guess it would require that when she goes to Publix, she spends less time looking for kosher Coke and Vanderpump rosé and more time picking up avocados and learning what stage of ripeness they're nearing based on the hardness and color. I eat avocados even more than Da Baby, it just ain't rocket science. She's just lazy, plain and simple. Lazy and selfish and useless and a haggard mouth-breathing vain blobfish.

Size up Dimster, at least two full sizes. your clothes make you look even fatter than you already are. You see what's happening to ViriGin and her ever expanding roll count, you're stuck behind her all the time.

Oh my god, he angling for a sponsor, is he?!
Is this the lint stuck in Dim's belly button on his non-overweight gut bucket?

• Haha
I know this is stupid but I have to rant here.

My husband had pretty major hernia surgery last week, so I have been handling everything at home. We have 8 year old twins who between the two of them are in three different sports, they go to school, and they go to PSR.

This week I have driven them to school, picked them up, taken them to all of their sports and church, went to a football/cheerleading booster meeting, volunteered at their school for lunch on two days, WORKED MY REGULAR FULL TIME JOB, showered the kids, made breakfast and dinner, done dishes, did laundry.

This bleeping fat cow slob is absolutely worthless!!! Not only does she not do a damn thing, she has the nerve to make videos complaining about how chaotic her self inflicted bullshit stress is. She is such a bleep.

And all the things I am doing I have zero complaint about... because I love my husband and want him to have a fast recovery, and I love my children and doing things with and for them. They are my life. Can't say the same about slob.
That's what upsets me so much about her too. Fine, she wants to be a fat, lazy, useless person and make her husband do everything, good for her. But she needs to stop with the constant complaining about how busy she is and hard she works. I've said it before but it is so insulting to people that actually have jobs or are actual mothers taking care of their kids. She just pisses me off whenever she does that.

And I will never forget when Tim had his hernia surgery and there she was in the backseat being driving all over town by Lynn. Even in cases when she's needed the most, she outsources it all to someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope your husband has a speedy recovery.

What is PSR? I tried google and I could not find what it could means.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Something I think the stans don't realize, no matter where they stay on this staycation, the Bojos do not do WDW the way a typical family with 2 kids do WDW. I want to see wake up at the crack of dawn, dragging their asses to a bus with all their crap, rope dropping, ride riding, eating quick service food, back to the hotel for a swim, bus it back to the park, more ride riding, waiting for the parade, waiting for the fireworks and then dragging the whole sweaty, cranky-ass family back on the bus back to the room. That's how people do Disney. That's what people want to see. Not USB ports. Not commodes. Not buy the Genie+ for $30 per person and ride one ride that barely has a line anyway. I want to see someone do what the typical family does at WDW and I want to see it done well where people can learn how to do it well themselves. I know I'm asking for a lot here. And I know I'm asking for something we'd never see the Bojos do.
Agree 100%

This is also what drives me crazy about them pushing those big rental houses. I think off-site is a great option for people who need space. But I want to see the Trackers stay there, then do an offsite vacation where they’re driving to parks everyday. Rinse and repeat. They wouldn’t make it. They would curl up on the floor and cry lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.