The Tim Tracker #170 She lost her neck but found six chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not believe that J$ is in the toddler class. When you look at the photos of the class and watch the videos from the parade, his class is not the little-little kids. You can see how little the littles ones are. I do believe he is in more of a 3-4 year old class than a 5-6 year old class and is not moving on with the older kids in his group. They have it in their minds that he's so super advanced and he's not.

We only know the days Jackpot didn't go to school because of vacations. I'm sure there are tons of other days he missed because his parents overslept, or were fighting about Tim taking him again, or just couldn't be bothered to wake him up and get him dressed. These are very lazy people.
I'm also going to go out on a limb and say--tardiness is also going to count towards attendance. Not necessarily count the same as an absence, but if you are late 10 times, it's going to be a strike in your attendance.

Reactions: 17
So because Rosie called out, tim had to stay home all day? What? I can see if Jackson was also home but he was in school. She probably used “editing” as an excuse but probably still did all her editing at night.

I am a stay at home mom with a child close to Oliver’s age. I would LOVE to live as close to Disney as they do. I’d take my child to one of the parks at least once a week BY MYSELF. Most mom knows it’s great to get the kids out of the house and that would be the perfect excuse to get out of the house and kill 2-3 hours in the afternoon or more. Why doesn’t she do this with Rosie even if she refuses to drive? They could even do Disney springs because it’s free for Rosie. Jenn could also film that. And then her and Rosie could pick up Jackson from school. It may not be enough footage for an entire vlog but she can throw it in another vlog somewhere. Tim could go film somewhere else without the pickup curfew. Why do they make life so hard!?

also if Jackson’s pick up time is such an issue why don’t they pay for aftercare? I can’t imagine they don’t offer that. And sorry if this was already covered. Where I live, both Montessori and regular daycare offer aftercare for not much more money. It seems like being able to pick up Jackson around 4-5pm would help so much.
I am a stay at home mom to an almost two year old. We only have one car and my partner obviously uses it to get to work during the day but I still get my son out of the house. We walk to the neighborhood park, we live walking distance to a river walk so we will walk out there so he can look at the water. We play in his splash pad outside and we blow bubbles or play with side walk chalk.
The fact that Jenn couldn’t even take her son outside to play was very telling. I doubt she was doing any editing and even if she was, she couldn’t spend 10 minutes outside? She’s a poor excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As far as J$ school goes, I wonder if there are multiple classes for each age group. Like I know some schools have multiple classes for each age group. So, maybe he is moving up but will just be in a different class than his friends. Am I making sense? Ha

Reactions: 6
There are all different and fun things to do with children that don't involve driving at all. She has a spacious backyard that the boys can go out in and run around and just be boys - what is so hard about that? And the best part is - Timmy doesn't have to be there for that - he can go out and film.
WHAAAAAATTT!!!!!!
How is that possible - again, how is she so useless. It just blows my mind that he has to stay home bc the nanny called in sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am a stay at home mom to an almost two year old. We only have one car and my partner obviously uses it to get to work during the day but I still get my son out of the house. We walk to the neighborhood park, we live walking distance to a river walk so we will walk out there so he can look at the water. We play in his splash pad outside and we blow bubbles or play with side walk chalk.
The fact that Jenn couldn’t even take her son outside to play was very telling. I doubt she was doing any editing and even if she was, she couldn’t spend 10 minutes outside? She’s a poor excuse for a mother.
I really really hate to say this but I’m not sure she’s ever done any of that with either of her children. I hope I’m wrong and it’s just not filmed. It’s just based on what THEY show, Tim seems to do the heavy lifting with the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I really really hate to say this but I’m not sure she’s ever done any of that with either of her children. I hope I’m wrong and it’s just not filmed. It’s just based on what THEY show, Tim seems to do the heavy lifting with the kids.
I’m positive she hasn’t. Especially with the way she talked about her special one-hour time in bed with Budley that’s just “me and him time” and she talked about it like it was this novel and fascinating new experience when a normal mom would have had plenty of alone time with just them and their child and not flex about it like a kid showing you their first loose tooth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m positive she hasn’t. Especially with the way she talked about her special one-hour time in bed with Budley that’s just “me and him time” and she talked about it like it was this novel and fascinating new experience when a normal mom would have had plenty of alone time with just them and their child and not flex about it like a kid showing you their first loose tooth.
I just feel like living so close to Disney it’s the perfect opportunity to have mommy and me time at the parks. I’d love to be able to drive 30 minutes with my child and take a nice stroll around Epcot for a couple hours and have lunch. It’s such a great way to spend the day and get out of the house. It just makes me sad

Reactions: 19
I'm starting to watch this video now and can already tell that it's stupid. And I love a good train wreck home vlog.

We get it, you need a new washing machine. You've been saying it for over two months now. Go buy a new washing machine. What the heck is taking so long. The Speed Queen isn't big enough, you've determined that...so don't get that one. SQ is not going to make a bigger washer right now because you're talking about wanting a bigger one. Walk into a store and see what your choices are, take some pics and go home and do some research. You can have it ordered in a few hours. Everything with these two idiots is such a giant production.

I really hope Rosie is out on a job interview. She probably doesn't want to go on another cruise with them. Just in time for summer.

Reactions: 30
I'm starting to watch this video now and can already tell that it's stupid. And I love a good train wreck home vlog.

We get it, you need a new washing machine. You've been saying it for over two months now. Go buy a new washing machine. What the heck is taking so long. The Speed Queen isn't big enough, you've determined that...so don't get that one. SQ is not going to make a bigger washer right now because you're talking about wanting a bigger one. Walk into a store and see what your choices are, take some pics and go home and do some research. You can have it ordered in a few hours. Everything with these two idiots is such a giant production.

I really hope Rosie is out on a job interview. She probably doesn't want to go on another cruise with them. Just in time for summer.
I have a strong feeling they will have claws back and Rosie for full coverage all summer and perhaps even a part time summer camp for Jackson

• Wow
Reactions: 8

That was one of the reason I was so surprised they wanted stackable units. You usually can't get as much crap in them as you can as a stand alone.
---
As far as J$ school goes, I wonder if there are multiple classes for each age group. Like I know some schools have multiple classes for each age group. So, maybe he is moving up but will just be in a different class than his friends. Am I making sense? Ha
I know there are classes from one all the way to the eighth grade. Not sure if they have multiple classes or not. I guess OG is winning at failing preschool. I thought about making some crack with a thread title about failing preschool but I'm on the fence about it since it would be more of a shot at OG who while a brat is still relatively innocent at this point-most if not all of his failings an be blamed on his a-hole parents-even though he annoys the hell out of me.

And was able to find on the school's website he is technically in primary so I don't know how the duck she was going on about kindergarten.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Montessori will typical split the designations into multi-year overlapping age groups since the criteria is more based on ability and interest than age. So primary may have two sections 3-5 and 4-6. 3-5 is more like pre-school and 4-6 is more like kindergarten.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of ghosts…. Don’t any of you remember seeing the vlog where Tim tried to fake a ghost? Gin was mysteriously not there and things were moving and turning on and Tim kept feeling stuff and he was acting (or trying to) all freaked out. This would have been even before they moved to their last house. Some time after he admitted on Twitter they faked it.
1713541225368.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
OG Budley needs a structured school with resources for his “stuff” as dipshit Jennbo said. He needs discipline- not Asian medicine.
Montessori can be ok for some children, but their complete lack of structure with their entire lives will be a huge disservice for these children.

Reactions: 21
Have they said what they need so much space for in their laundry room? They have the space to NOT have to stack. They could even buy one of those huge wooden shelves to place on top of the machines for space. Large capacity machines are going to be difficult to stack. Just saying…

Maybe their laundry room remodel will turn out as awesome as their backyard reno.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OG Budley needs a structured school with resources for his “stuff” as dipshit Jennbo said. He needs discipline- not Asian medicine.
Montessori can be ok for some children, but their complete lack of structure with their entire lives will be a huge disservice for these children.
They even have in their FAQs its not meant for every child especially if they are neurodivergent. I looked at the application it was fairly Spartan like not two complete pages and I doubt the Trackers provided any useful additional information to them when they applied.

Really, how embarrassing for OG. And of course his idiot mother had to blurt it out to everyone that he "failed".

And it does seem like its "mixed age" rooms
Screenshot 2024-04-19 105831.png

Reactions: 6
I get what you are saying like a regular school would have like five 3rd grade classrooms, but Jenn specifically said his friends are moving up.
---

Right, how many times did she mention they were “talking about” getting a golf cart. Like go buy it! How much talking is there to do? It’s not like they are buying a house and need to look into crime rates and school zones etc. just buy the damn thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I am not sure where you live. For arguments sake you live in a metro area like Orlando, LA, NYC, Washington, DC, Philly or Chicago (or in the UK , London, Leeds, etc). Unlike Jenn. The parents/grandparents/Aunts or Uncles or another other person on this forum who have children in their care will make an effort to learn how to use the local bus/train/tram service if you have only one vehicle or no car.

Heck, in my semi-rural area there is a bus system if you want to call it that. They have routes, but no real bus stops. Well, some do have set bus stop you can stand next to. But in general if you are on the route you can just flag the bus down and it will stop. So it is possible to get around if you don't have a car or if your car is in for repair and you can't afford a rental car or have someone take you to work if you can't work from home for whatever reason (like you work at Walmart or a waitress) you can get to your job or go to the store.

Reactions: 5
I get what you are saying like a regular school would have like five 3rd grade classrooms, but Jenn specifically said his friends are moving up.
There's four primary classrooms based off on what they have listed on their website. It doesn't seem like they have them divided by age since they have them listed by plant name. However, it covers four years so I'm assuming most four year olds for example would be in the four year old class, etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.