The Tim Tracker #170 She lost her neck but found six chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure where you live. For arguments sake you live in a metro area like Orlando, LA, NYC, Washington, DC, Philly or Chicago (or in the UK , London, Leeds, etc). Unlike Jenn. The parents/grandparents/Aunts or Uncles or another other person on this forum who have children in their care will make an effort to learn how to use the local bus/train/tram service if you have only one vehicle or no car.

Heck, in my semi-rural area there is a bus system if you want to call it that. They have routes, but no real bus stops. Well, some do have set bus stop you can stand next to. But in general if you are on the route you can just flag the bus down and it will stop. So it is possible to get around if you don't have a car or if your car is in for repair and you can't afford a rental car or have someone take you to work if you can't work from home for whatever reason (like you work at Walmart or a waitress) you can get to your job or go to the store.
Especially in the advent of Uber its even easier to get around in smaller areas than it was before. And Ms. Set for Life certainly has change to use an Uber or Lyft.

Reactions: 7
I am not sure where you live. For arguments sake you live in a metro area like Orlando, LA, NYC, Washington, DC, Philly or Chicago (or in the UK , London, Leeds, etc). Unlike Jenn. The parents/grandparents/Aunts or Uncles or another other person on this forum who have children in their care will make an effort to learn how to use the local bus/train/tram service if you have only one vehicle or no car.

Heck, in my semi-rural area there is a bus system if you want to call it that. They have routes, but no real bus stops. Well, some do have set bus stop you can stand next to. But in general if you are on the route you can just flag the bus down and it will stop. So it is possible to get around if you don't have a car or if your car is in for repair and you can't afford a rental car or have someone take you to work if you can't work from home for whatever reason (like you work at Walmart or a waitress) you can get to your job or go to the store.
I live in the most populated city in Florida. We lucked out in that where we live is walking distance to a park, a library, a riverwalk, two different coffee shops and a grocery store.

Jenn has a car. She just won’t drive it. The world is not her palm tree since the witch can’t even leave her neighborhood unaccompanied.

Reactions: 19
Did Jenn state she still won't drive? She has her license and a Tesla model Y at her disposal.
I believe she only got the license to use for identification purposes. I don’t think she plans on driving. That is just my personal opinion because she hasn’t talked about it since renewing her license.

Reactions: 16
I am so disgusted she never does anything with her kids. What the hell is wrong with her? She won't even take them out for a walk, or to the park, or even in the damned backyard.

Half a mind to ask this on a voog.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She has time to watch Bravo and spend time on Twitter but no time to mash an actual avocado for Da Baby and no time to blow bubbles with Da Baby. She’s just such a waste of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has time to watch Bravo and spend time on Twitter but no time to mash an actual avocado for Da Baby and no time to blow bubbles with Da Baby. She’s just such a waste of life.
no finer words have ever been spoken @Quasimodo - you nailed it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so disgusted she never does anything with her kids. What the hell is wrong with her? She won't even take them out for a walk, or to the park, or even in the damned backyard.

Half a mind to ask this on a voog.
Careful - don't say anything that makes any actual sense - it will get deleted!

Reactions: 13

Yes Jenn. Avocadoes have an one-hour life span. I know she was trying to be funny. But it was a stupid comment.

Reactions: 5
Jen would never be seen riding in a city bus--those are for poor and/or non-white people. I also doubt she'd ever take an Uber by herself. There's too much anxiety. She'd have to ride with a stranger (who might also be poor and/or non-white) and she'd have to figure out how to use an app.

Obviously, the most convenient choice is the Tesla, sitting in the driveway soaking up the Florida sunshine. And, despite the recent new Florida driver's license, she has not been shown to put in any effort to start driving again. That one trip to Publix a while back was just for show. If she really were trying she'd be filming the tit out of that.

It's plain and simple and boils down to nothing more than pure laziness combined with a desire to control Tim.

Reactions: 17
What insanity that Tim has to stay home because Rosie “called in sick” Absolute insanity.

Tim said he is 220 and 6’2 which puts him squarely in the overweight BMI. He is probably lying about his height, so towards the top of that category (BMI 29)

I don’t know why he thinks buttoned shirts can’t be worn if you’re overweight. If they’re in the right size, they look way better than flimsy thin t-shirts.

Reactions: 19
I am a little confused on why button down shirts are uncomfortable in his current "not overweight", (but close to obese), physique. Wouldn't those tight-ass shorts also be super uncomfortable? On second thought, I guess that does make more sense. It's probably more painful to squeeze his big boobs than his tiny nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a little confused on why button down shirts are uncomfortable in his current "not overweight", (but close to obese), physique. Wouldn't those tight-ass shorts also be super uncomfortable? On second thought, I guess that does make more sense. It's probably more painful to squeeze his big boobs than his tiny nuts.
If he bought his clothing in the appropriate size, it would all be comfortable. That rain jacket is also at least one size too small. Nothing he buys is even a little bit loose.

It was hilarious to me that Tim thought the Lightning McQueen juice that's "like all fruit juice" containing 72% juice is a high percentage amount. OK Tim, keep telling yourself that. Did you know they sell juice that is 100% juice?

Also, if you are going to let your 4 year old pick which resort you stay at, maybe show him ALL the hotels that are available....like the Cars section of Art of Animation? Or the Buzz/Woody section in All Star Movies? There's no way a 4 year old would pick the Swan Reserve instead of AoA. Tim just doesn't want to slum it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jen would never be seen riding in a city bus--those are for poor and/or non-white people. I also doubt she'd ever take an Uber by herself. There's too much anxiety. She'd have to ride with a stranger (who might also be poor and/or non-white) and she'd have to figure out how to use an app.

Obviously, the most convenient choice is the Tesla, sitting in the driveway soaking up the Florida sunshine. And, despite the recent new Florida driver's license, she has not been shown to put in any effort to start driving again. That one trip to Publix a while back was just for show. If she really were trying she'd be filming the tit out of that.

It's plain and simple and boils down to nothing more than pure laziness combined with a desire to control Tim.
I should get my blind friend go to Fl and stick her cane up Jenns butt and show her a reality check. I am sure if Jenn ever went blind she'd make it all about her even though millions of blind people in the world do normal things like work, cook, use public transit, and shocker, laundry. Which is way more than Jenn will ever do.

Reactions: 5
I am assuming that there are large gaps in the button shirt in his bust area since he doesn't buy the proper size or wears support wear. As a lady with a chest I know getting a decent fitting button down can be difficult, but it's not exactly impossible. Though it probably is when you're a man wearing something that's two sizes wrong and slim cut style. While one of his t-shirts might show his nipples or belly button it's not going to be as as apparent as the button down so he might feel more comfortable in it.

Reactions: 11
Size up Dimster, at least two full sizes. your clothes make you look even fatter than you already are. You see what's happening to ViriGin and her ever expanding roll count, you're stuck behind her all the time.
Paging Mr. Morrow has entered the chat.
Oh my god, he angling for a sponsor, is he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.