The Tim Tracker #170 She lost her neck but found six chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were discussing Oliver’s odd shaped head.

@Quasimodo said:
“Yikes, this pic really shows how noticeable Da Baby's head shape is.

CC4C3943-6C39-4D68-8CE8-20C6E458A32B.jpeg

The difference between the peak of his head and his forehead is like an inch and a half.

I don't know what's worse, that they haven't noticed his head shape, or that they did notice but decided not to get him a helmet because they didn't want to deal with their stans asking the same repetitive questions about his helmet again and again. Never should have put the kids on the internet in the first place.”

And, per @xmasbdaygirl, Tim said they are taking O to Harmony Barbershop in May for a haircut.

TTT Views are down.
Oliver sabotaged and failed to win the Jack Jack Diaper Dash on the cruise, so Tim feels Ollie owes him some good footage of a 1st haircut at Harmony Barbershop. Despite Oliver not having much hair currently (see above picture)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So last thread on the Trackers the Spring Break cruise finally completed followed by a very Drunk Live special where Jenn pretty much confirmed that she reads Tattle, they discussed their OTT expensive insurance, and one of their friends that can no longer be named (they sort of hijacked the last thread) tried to get them to acknowledge their channel-it took Dim half the Live to do so. We never got the DS best day ever voog they promised, it went the same place the Rivian voog went. Instead they took the kid's to the park tried to show that they were the best parents' ever and then showed their true colors when they went to an overpriced breakfast sans kids and Jenn was all shits and giggles. This thread will probably consist of similar tit though we have been told they have a reservation for Victoria and Albert's prepare for someone to ask Jenn if she is a Queen Vic impersonator-oh wait, she'll probably have too much chest fat out to warrant said comparison.
---
We were discussing Oliver’s odd shaped head.

@Quasimodo said:
“Yikes, this pic really shows how noticeable Da Baby's head shape is.

CC4C3943-6C39-4D68-8CE8-20C6E458A32B.jpeg

The difference between the peak of his head and his forehead is like an inch and a half.

I don't know what's worse, that they haven't noticed his head shape, or that they did notice but decided not to get him a helmet because they didn't want to deal with their stans asking the same repetitive questions about his helmet again and again. Never should have put the kids on the internet in the first place.”

And, per @xmasbdaygirl, Tim said they are taking O to Harmony Barbershop in May for a haircut.
Honestly, I'm sure they probably could've even cashed in on the helmet by decorating with Disney paraphernalia or something. It is really how disturbing how much they are neglecting Oliver between the glaring obvious medical issues and then the emotional neglect as well-seriously, between the shared first birthday and the downsized Easter breakfast it's disgusting how they don't give two shits about him.

Gif Recap:
Jenn's doppleganger

Dim hyped up on caffeine
giphy.gif

OG's standard behavior
giphy.gif

When it comes to giving Oliver attention.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
🙋‍♀️ And da Baby’s First MK measured ride (at 13 months old) is……Tomorrowland Speedway cars!

With Tim in the front car, not giving a fig that Oliver’s car could get rear ended by the car behind him. #FOTY

00020C65-DB38-4429-B33C-62AD276E54E4.jpeg

Plus Tim can’t wait to take Oliver on the Barnstormer
That’s all O needs….more emotional trauma!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So they did confirm they still have the nanny by going to the character breakfast with no kids. At least that is how I see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What I am excited for is to hear about their meeting with their logo person who has worked non-stop for the past year (or more) to design their logo. I will never understand how people run their businesses and make a living this way. It takes 10 minutes to make a decent logo.
I did cave and watch the recent voog. How many eggs in total did they eat? It looks like Dim alone had about 8. I think just about everyone overeats when they go to a buffet but what is weird about these two is that they pick out the same items in different forms. The other couple were so random and the whole spiel was so uninteresting. Are they wannabe grifters vloggers too?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Considering what's going on with Oliver and what suspiciously looks like a lack of pediatrician visits, do we think they took Jackson to an ENT or is the waitlist story just to shut everyone up about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think they did bring Jackson to see someone, BUT most likely because they felt some sort of pressure from the school.

As with everything else, there was no follow through.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
chickenSausage.png

Jenn looks like she's thinking this sausage is bigger than she's used too . . . as Tim looks on jealously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Considering what's going on with Oliver and what suspiciously looks like a lack of pediatrician visits, do we think they took Jackson to an ENT or is the waitlist story just to shut everyone up about it.
I refer back to TL thread title #40: (Sept. 2021)
“How do we know the trackers are lying?
Their lips are moving”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's possible but I doubt they'd come up with an ear tube story on their own. Maybe they are waiting for the cheapest option for the procedure to be available?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think they went but I don't believe their story about the "wait list" for the ear tubes for one bleeping second.

How the hell does it go from "it may be sooner than you think" (per the doc) to now just an indeterminate wait list that seems to go on and on and on and on with no surgery possibility in sight?!

I find it hard to believe that two adults who blow money on tit left and right, including umpteen cruises, staycations, t-shirts with misspellings, and $150+ breakfasts somehow can't go out of their way to have their first miracle child's ear issues handled pronto - banging down the doors of any and every possible pediatric ENT in the tri-county area - even if it means finding a new pediatrician and / or paying OOP.

Bullshit. I don't believe their story. It's simply not a priority. But if JENN was the one with the issue, it would have been handled yesterday. Even if she had to fly out of state to get the surgery.
---
That's possible but I doubt they'd come up with an ear tube story on their own. Maybe they are waiting for the cheapest option for the procedure to be available?
Then they bleeping suck more than they've ever bleeping sucked before.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing is it's not exactly an expensive treatment to begin with. It's a fairly routine procedure. I still am in the camp that they didn't mention the ASL translators due to a mere coincidence. If there was more severe damage it's possible that maybe the doctors what to do cochlear implants or something like that. However, if they do do implants it's going to be fairly obvious that something has been done.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The thing is it's not exactly an expensive treatment to begin with. It's a fairly routine procedure. I still am in the camp that they didn't mention the ASL translators due to a mere coincidence. If there was more severe damage it's possible that maybe the doctors what to do cochlear implants or something like that. However, if they do do implants it's going to be fairly obvious that something has been done.
Exactly.

You may be on to something. That it's actually a bit more complex and they're just buying time with the bullshit ear tubes story about the "wait list" which reminds me of the ol' water stealing saga and people showing up at their house in their gated community with pitchforks less than 48 hours after announcing a pregnancy...

And this is why you don't put your children on the internet and share their health ailments and / or medical information.

In my eyes whatever is going on with Jackson’s ears was preventable.

His health was never a priority for them despite him having chronic ear infections.
When it got severe enough that they had no choice but to take him to the pediatrician they didn’t make sure that the antibiotics prescribed were administered till the bottle was empty.
Hence the ear infections kept coming back causing damage each time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In my eyes whatever is going on with Jackson’s ears was preventable.

His health was never a priority for them despite him having chronic ear infections.
When it got severe enough that they had no choice but to take him to the pediatrician they didn’t make sure that the antibiotics prescribed were administered till the bottle was empty.
Hence the ear infections kept coming back causing damage each time.
I'm actually surprise they're not anti-vaxxers with Jenn being all "organic" when it's convenient and an excuse-didn't they try to "organically" treat one of OG's infections once or am I mixing them up with another crappy influencer. I still think the only reason those kids probably got their shots was for cruising and child care purposes.

Does anyone remember what level of damage the audiologist supposedly said he had. Here's some guidelines to what qualifies:
Screenshot 2024-04-11 185655.png

Reactions: 6
Tim was giving someone a stare down. Wonder what that was about. Jen kept babbling about her drink but Tim was eyeing someone up and down with his less fucked stank eye.
Edit to add. He was pissed off about something. Not checking someone out. 🤣
Screenshot_20240411_184713_YouTube.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240411_190311_YouTube.jpg

They don't believe this to be accurate of the time period because balloons didn't exist according to Jen and they couldn't run electricity to the fountain according to Tim.
🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I don’t believe jprop is getting a cochlear implant. You can tell by most deaf or hard of hearing kiddos speech. Nuemors appts aren’t usually that long. We had ours in a month and surgery i think 3 weeks later. It was less then 5 mins for the surgery anesthesia was what took the longest.
Its not a priority because they can’t make money off of it. The ent probably tried to schedule it during one of their many vacations i mean work days.
And ginny girl probably didn’t schedule it.

Reactions: 16
"Who put a ferris wheel in the middle of the woods?"
That is a park you IDIOT. I want to punch him so bad it hurts. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe jprop is getting a cochlear implant. You can tell by most deaf or hard of hearing kiddos speech. Nuemors appts aren’t usually that long. We had ours in a month and surgery i think 3 weeks later. It was less then 5 mins for the surgery anesthesia was what took the longest.
Its not a priority because they can’t make money off of it.
The ent probably tried to schedule it during one of their many vacations i mean work days.
And ginny girl probably didn’t schedule it.
Then, seriously. WTF already with them.

They suck so bleeping bad. :mad:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.