The Tim Tracker #169 Lost both the baby race AND the Civil War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I was thinking in addition to not having kids their wish list probably also included still being on the media list, getting free trips, and not having to hock tacky vacation rentals for extra cash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
IMO there isn’t much to work with yet.
View attachment 2869870

Why can’t they wait till Ollie’s hair grows out more?

Jackson just turned two when he got his first non-Harmony Barbershop haircut.
View attachment 2869891
And 33 months when they dragged him to MK’s Harmony Barbershop. A $2,000 haircut when you include the two night Contemporary Resort stay and all the food Ginn ate that trip!

Will there be a resort stay for Oliver’s haircut too?

That too!
Yikes, this pic really shows how noticeable Da Baby's head shape is.
CC4C3943-6C39-4D68-8CE8-20C6E458A32B.jpeg

The difference between the peak of his head and his forehead is like an inch and a half.

I don't know what's worse, that they haven't noticed his head shape, or that they did notice but decided not to get him a helmet because they didn't want to deal with their stans asking the same repetitive questions about his helmet again and again. Never should have put the kids on the internet in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Tim wishes for prosperity. Jen wishes for more Disney. Nice priorities.

But, aren’t they set for life already?? Hmm

Jen says they just went to the Grand Floridian Cafe the other day. I don’t recall seeing that vid. Are they actually doing things and not filming them? Or was Buddy a terror and left no available footage??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yikes, this pic really shows how noticeable Da Baby's head shape is.
View attachment 2869999

The difference between the peak of his head and his forehead is like an inch and a half.

I don't know what's worse, that they haven't noticed his head shape, or that they did notice but decided not to get him a helmet because they didn't want to deal with their stans asking the same repetitive questions about his helmet again and again. Never should have put the kids on the internet in the first place.
Maybe they are trying to claim he's a star child so they can get on Ancient Aliens or something. Dim does have some reptilian qualities about him. If there was a frog like alien race I'd say Jenn would be one of them.

Tim wishes for prosperity. Jen wishes for more Disney. Nice priorities.

But, aren’t they set for life already?? Hmm

Jen says they just went to the Grand Floridian Cafe the other day. I don’t recall seeing that vid. Are they actually doing things and not filming them? Or was Buddy a terror and left no available footage??
And where is the DS footage...I thought it was the best day eva!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
82463955-AA42-4C46-A9F6-017FBD322023.jpeg

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?
Oliver’s odd shaped head (protruding mid to back)
Ginn always complained about O not sleeping and eating well, plus vomiting.

I’ve been saying this for months.
Oliver needs to be evaluated ASAP, so that if this is the diagnosis medical intervention can be started immediately.

32776A85-E69A-4CF1-BBCA-1534CC6591CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As someone else said, O doesn't have near enough hair for a haircut. If they do this, it is 100% exploitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't watched and not interested to but that is friggin weird they went to a character meal without their kids...so weird. Also Ginn is now tagging along everytime.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
As someone else said, O doesn't have near enough hair for a haircut. If they do this, it is 100% exploitation.
Tim said, I think it was a few home vlogs ago, they all blend together, that they will do it in May. That's basically 20 days from now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think we are getting that Disney Springs video. I bet OG buddy was cooperating and they couldn’t get enough footage.

If they get his hair cut it will accentuate that cone dome even more. Maybe then they will finally get him in to see a real doctor? One could hope.
I truly believe that Oliver has not been seeing his pediatrician on the first year of life check up schedule.

This stage of life is far in my rear view mirror but it used to be a check up at one month, if necessary two months, then 3, 6, 9 and 12 months if everything is progressing fine.

Did they make the time to take O to his one year check up yet?
No video, so it probably hasn’t happened.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I truly believe that Oliver has not been seeing his pediatrician on the first year of life check up schedule.

This stage of life is far in my rear view mirror but it used to be a check up at one month, if necessary two months, then 3, 6, 9 and 12 months if everything is progressing fine.
Mother of a 21 month old here. Those are indeed the months you take them in for their checkups. Also 15 months, 18 months and 2 years. After that, it’s just yearly.

ETA: they also go in when they are about a week old, 1 month old, and 2 months old. My son had a 4 month appointment and not a 3rd month though.

Reactions: 10
Did they make the time to take O to his one year check up yet?
I remember them mentioning being like a month late for his first check-ups last year, but then they stopped reporting on them at all.

They must still be taking him... right? RIGHT??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I remember them mentioning being like a month late for his first check-ups last year, but then they stopped reporting on them at all.

My money is on no. They had met that $16,000 deductible last year, so any medical care would have been $0 out of pocket. New year...new $16,000 deductible. Therefore, no medical care for those kids...there are cruises to take!

My plan has always had $0 well visits. I'm not sure if their crappy insurance would have that or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Well….if they didn’t mention it on video IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My money is on no. They had met that $16,000 deductible last year, so any medical care would have been $0 out of pocket. New year...new $16,000 deductible. Therefore, no medical care for those kids...there are cruises to take!
You made my point!
(lol, as usual)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s interesting that they were adamant to get on the speedway. They made it seem like it was their family’s favorite ride. Jackson loves cars!! “ we can go on together as a family”

Then bam. Jackson wasn’t going to go on. He just wanted to look at the cars. Cut. We are going on now.

Why the hell are they pushing the kids to go on this. It’s not ALL about you.

They have no idea how to be parents and put their kids needs and wants before their own.

PMM video with his niece is doing better because it is better. It’s nice to see Ariel enjoying Disney and adults going out of their way to make HER experience amazing.
Yes but all those rides have more than a 20 min wait
They are insufferable. Royalty doesn’t wait. That Tracks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.