The Tim Tracker #169 Lost both the baby race AND the Civil War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I was surprised she mentioned the Cracker Barrel. She usually is all about First Watch as far as breakfast chains are concerned.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to them it was probably easier to film without him there. If it was a vlogger only event it may not have been as awkward as it normally would be if they were just randomly there filming at a character breakfast with other families. However, since they had to make reservations to it I'm guessing it was just a normal breakfast.
It’s definitely easier to go out to eat without a toddler present, filming or not. Jackson’s in school and doesn’t seem to like face characters but Oliver could have tagged along. If Tim is trying to get back in the theme park news scene, this would have been good to do with a toddler and show it from that perspective.
Jenn just doesn’t want to have to take time away from her 4 plates of food to feed her child.

The stans defend this saying they are “working” but they don’t have a traditional job where they are going into an office or anything like that. Their “job” absolutely allows them to take their 1 year old with them wherever they go.

Reactions: 19
It irritates me how giddy with excitement they get when they aren’t with their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They also don't have to loiter for so long after clearly the "task" is over. I can't wait to get back to my two cats after required in-office days, or even after hanging out with friends. Ginn seems like she'd rather go to the dentist than go home to the kids. They never should have procreated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Third Disney voog in a row and she is responding to comments today? Yep, someone is getting a little worried I think.

I don't mind that they didn't take the kids since it was the re-opening day and I am sure tons of other vloggers were there so it might have just been overwhelming. But it's how they turned it into yet another date day and proceeded to spend hours there. It's so obvious they would rather do anything than spend time with their kids. I don't know too many people that just loiter around their workplace forever just to avoid going home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMO they can't have it both ways. They can't have the camera literally shoved in their kids' faces for random tit, talk about their bathroom issues, show all the drooling and snotting, diapers, too short shorts and other nonsense then also do something that would be more kid-centric with characters without kid or kids. People want to see other people navigate these kinds of situations with kids. If they are going to go back and be theme-park centric sans kids...good for them. But then don't put your 13 month old baby on the Speedway for views. Don't exploit the kid's first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop.

I know going to a restaurant, especially a buffet would be 1000 times easier without kids. But then drop the kids from your act. You are either a family with children or two adult theme park vloggers. You can't drop the kids and be all joyful when it's convenient for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IMO they can't have it both ways. They can't have the camera literally shoved in their kids' faces for random tit, talk about their bathroom issues, show all the drooling and snotting, diapers, too short shorts and other nonsense then also do something that would be more kid-centric with characters without kid or kids. People want to see other people navigate these kinds of situations with kids. If they are going to go back and be theme-park centric sans kids...good for them. But then don't put your 13 month old baby on the Speedway for views. Don't exploit the kid's first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop.

I know going to a restaurant, especially a buffet would be 1000 times easier without kids. But then drop the kids from your act. You are either a family with children or two adult theme park vloggers. You can't drop the kids and be all joyful when it's convenient for you.
Yes, all of this exactly.

When they first got the nanny for Jackson it made sense to me, because that would allow them to still be two adult theme park vloggers. But that is just not what happened at all. And now nothing about them makes sense.

Reactions: 15

You articulated the ramble in my brain on how I felt and this was perfect. Pick one or the other. I know they notice their views spike when the kids are shown and I’m sure a barber shop video will be happening soon which Tim is thrilled about since Disney slighted them on their not first first haircut.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their constantly rambling and redundant thoughts - I don't know how stans aren't annoyed by that by this point. I feel like snapping my fingers at them and yelling FOCUS.
---
I'm guessing for Da Baby's haircut they'll also book a spot for Buddy because he wouldn't be able to handle Da Baby having all the attention. After all, Da Baby can't even get a damn birthday to himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
duck sake they got four big plates of food plus some strawberry soup, strawberries and cream and i noticed a few more smaller plates too. They are so greedy! And him attempting to read crème anglais. Thick as two short planks.

And an omelette! And croissant pizza!
They just got off a cruise where they freely got multiple plates of food. Makes sense that they would gravitate towards buffets so they can continue to gorge themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think I might need to take a step back from even hate watching these feckers. It’s making me irrationally angry that they are at this character meal without their children. I mean, WTF?!

And they are acting high as a kite again, but I don’t think they took anything this time. I honestly believe it is the high of being childless and an endless buffet.

Holy hell them interacting with the characters is so unbelievably awkward and weird. The “friends” of these characters must be laughing their asses off back stage.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

100% spot on!!! Didn’t the crazy witch just say it is so much more enjoyable in the parks with the kids or some such nonsense?? Here’s a perfect opportunity to have D’Oliver alone with them at a ”special” brunch buffet, but nope Dejennerate has to have her day date with Dim. How can they call themselves a family with a straight face??
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Oh you just know the staff MUST be talking about them in the kitchen/staff room, like surely by now they all know who they are an know that they have kids, to go to something that to me personally is made for a child is just weird

I've never done character dining but is the food worth it to go for on its own or is it just average an its the novelty of the characters being there? If it was really good food then I could maybe see why childless couples, or assholes with kids but don't take them will go but if it's average food then I don't get why grown adults would want to go just to see some teenagers dressed up

Reactions: 9
You articulated the ramble in my brain on how I felt and this was perfect. Pick one or the other. I know they notice their views spike when the kids are shown and I’m sure a barber shop video will be happening soon which Tim is thrilled about since Disney slighted them on their not first first haircut.
IMO there isn’t much to work with yet.
CC4C3943-6C39-4D68-8CE8-20C6E458A32B.jpeg

Why can’t they wait till Ollie’s hair grows out more?

Jackson just turned two when he got his first non-Harmony Barbershop haircut.
42CDA45E-FC22-47A1-BFF6-18E779E8DD37.jpeg

And 33 months when they dragged him to MK’s Harmony Barbershop. A $2,000 haircut when you include the two night Contemporary Resort stay and all the food Ginn ate that trip!

Will there be a resort stay for Oliver’s haircut too?

Quasimodo said:
I'm guessing for Da Baby's haircut they'll also book a spot for Buddy because he wouldn't be able to handle Da Baby having all the attention. After all, Da Baby can't even get a damn birthday to himself
That too!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think I care less that they didn't bring Da Baby and increasingly more annoyed at how they don't respect other people's time and they're too entitled to give a tit about it. They don't respect Rosie's time, they don't respect crew members' time, they don't respect other visitors' time when they're blabbing the duck away with characters, it's just their world and everyone else is living in it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I can't believe-- yes I can-- that they never take the kids. They'd have loved it but who cares they are joyous without their kids and it always shows, they treat and act like the boys are someone else's they somehow got stuck with.

How slow, lazy, and gluttonous they are beggars belief.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think I care less that they didn't bring Da Baby and increasingly more annoyed at how they don't respect other people's time and they're too entitled to give a tit about it. They don't respect Rosie's time, they don't respect crew members' time, they don't respect other visitors' time when they're blabbing the duck away with characters, it's just their world and everyone else is living in it.
Da Baby fucked up the moment they learned he had a Y not an X chromosome. It's really sad to watch. And they really need to take him to the office not only is the head grossly mishapened but his coloring goes between being all jaundice-y to super pale. But these are the people who apparently can't find an ENT in the general area to do simple procedure in a reasonable amount of time.

• Sad
I'm 2/3rds through.

How do you sit in a restaurant for 40 mins without going up to serve yourself at the buffet. And then you fill two plates full of the same three foods served in 10 different ways.

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.