The Tim Tracker #169 Lost both the baby race AND the Civil War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time for a new thread. Credit to @WDWUO83 who said it and @cavamom who nominated it.

Let’s pick up where we left off. Trackers are disembarking from their umpteenth cruise on the Disney Fantasy.

Ginn somehow both overpacked with too many clothes and had to do laundry part way through the trip plus buy 10 new over-size T-shirts to make it through the trip. She still manages to look like she just rolled out of bed whereever she goes. Dim bought a hat that matches his alt right haircut.

During their cruise, they ate, then had snacks, then ate again. They went on two beach excursions where they forgot that they have a family. Jenn & Dim had a spa appointment through the last night’s dinner where they forgot they have a family. See a pattern here?

Apparently Oliver and Rosie have entered a witness protection program at the beginning of the cruise, because their actions and whereabouts became top secret except when Oliver was expected to dominate the Diaper Dash. Sadly for Tim, he did not. Now they're back to their regular scheduled programming where we'll see them eat, snack and eat again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
🥔 🥔🥔
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 12.16.12 PM.png

Oh sweetheart, I have a couple of bits of advice for you:

1--If you are bitching about not being able to go to the doctor because you don't have health insurance, you have no business shopping at VV, even the outlet store. And I know you're in the outlet store. You are not a Vineyard Vines girl.

2--This is not a "dress". This is a cover up. People who know VV will know that this is beachwear, not a dress. :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 12.16.59 PM.png

3--Please go find yourself some real-life, in person friends. You need them. Desperately. And maybe some health insurance while you are at it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wait timmy boy is wearing the jollywood shirt again. Hmm didn’t he have that on during the cruise

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🥔 🥔🥔
View attachment 2860083

1--If you are bitching about not being able to go to the doctor because you don't have health insurance, you have no business shopping at VV, even the outlet store. And I know you're in the outlet store. You are not a Vineyard Vines girl.

2--This is not a "dress". This is a cover up. People who know VV will know that this is beachwear, not a dress. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2860086
3--Please go find yourself some real-life, in person friends. You need them. Desperately. And maybe some health insurance while you are at it.
If I may add on to that.

4- Please go to any of the shoe outlets nearby the VV and get some new sneakers!! It is time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor dress stap holding on for dear life! You are definitely a plus size gal now. You have to go dress like one, you are not small anymore. Take off those rose colored glasses of yours.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
As usual the Slackers show up late to the dining room and then they take their sweet time filming while they eat, eat, eat, eat, as @xmasbdaygirl previously noted.

Here's the insufferable Gin mouthing, "Please leave!", she knows exactly what she's doing to the crew members who are trying to clean up for the next cruise. Watch her laugh at them after she says it because she knows that the DCL crew can't/won't say tell them to leave, and of course Gin the editor extraordinaire leaves this part in the voog.

1712422136267.png

1712422554466.png

Timestamped:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Poor dress stap holding on for dear life! You are definitely a plus size gal now. You have to go dress like one, you are not small anymore. Take off those rose colored glasses of yours.
This shirt is so old too. I hate fast fashion, but this isn’t some designer top it’s a target tank top at best. It’s not meant to be worn 10+ years. How have those straps not busted? The same way Dimmy’s pants haven’t ripped open, by the collective free will of everyone around them.

• Haha
🥔 🥔🥔
Well, she's got to wait for Open Enrollment or qualify for a Special Enrollment.
At that point, I'm sure we'll read her ask 5,000 questions about that rather than simply inquire with the provider she's interested in.

Until then, she's a Vineyard Vines gal now, y'all! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As usual the Slackers show up late to the dining room and then they take their sweet time filming while they eat, eat, eat, eat, as @xmasbdaygirl previously noted.

Here's the insufferable Gin mouthing, "Please leave!", she knows exactly what she's doing to the crew members who are trying to clean up for the next cruise. Watch her laugh at them after she says it because she knows that the DCL crew can't/won't say tell them to leave, and of course Gin the editor extraordinaire leaves this part in the voog.

View attachment 2860143
View attachment 2860153
Timestamped:
Correction: Here's the corrected timestamped clip below from my previous post, I'm sorry I was in a rush to get the $2.00 breakfast sandwich deal at McDonald's before 10:30 AM 😆.

Dim shows us the empty dining room as they leave. 😒

1712430271718.png

• Angry
  • Sick
🥔 🥔🥔
View attachment 2860083

View attachment 2860086
Oh this kills me! They can pay for season passes to Disney, season passes to universal, all the take out/fast food you can eat but they cant pay for a bullshit insurance plan? They are not "adulting" at all, officially or unofficially!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha, Tim wasn't sure if they could get off the ship so he asked the crew members and they said, "Yeah, go ahead". I am sure they've been waiting all week to tell the Trackers to get off the ship (among other things). And of course he's already looking to book more cruises. :rolleyes:

So they want to do this itinerary again for next Spring Break. They would probably do the exact same shore excursions again without Oliver, I bet. Oh no, it's on the Treasure but Jackson wants to do the Fantasy again. They are already conditioning Jackson to only like the same thing over and over just like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's time for a new thread. Credit to @WDWUO83 who said it and @cavamom who nominated it.

Let’s pick up where we left off. Trackers are disembarking from their umpteenth cruise on the Disney Fantasy.

Ginn somehow both overpacked with too many clothes and had to do laundry part way through the trip plus buy 10 new over-size T-shirts to make it through the trip. She still manages to look like she just rolled out of bed whereever she goes. Dim bought a hat that matches his alt right haircut.

During their cruise, they ate, then had snacks, then ate again. They went on two beach excursions where they forgot that they have a family. Jenn & Dim had a spa appointment through the last night’s dinner where they forgot they have a family. See a pattern here?

Apparently Oliver and Rosie have entered a witness protection program at the beginning of the cruise, because their actions and whereabouts became top secret except when Oliver was expected to dominate the Diaper Dash. Sadly for Tim, he did not. Now they're back to their regular scheduled programming where we'll see them eat, snack and eat again.
It’s an honor as always. I’d like to thank the academy, @cavamom, and Ulysses S. Grant for helping make this possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very late to the game, but Diaper Dash, her look of sheer disgust and disappointment, as well as the personality change over Ollies loss was appalling. Personally I was very pleased the crawling/walking 1 year old lost to an actual baby...cheaters never win!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Very late to the game, but Diaper Dash, her look of sheer disgust and disappointment, as well as the personality change over Ollies loss was appalling. Personally I was very pleased the crawling/walking 1 year old lost to an actual baby...cheaters never win!
What was even more appalling was Jenn suggesting if he was not “totally walking” on their next cruise, they could enter him again. And Tim just looked at her and said—he will be walking. She looked like an idiot. Why would she even leave that in the video? And how does she not have any clue about her kid?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has Oliver been given the heave-ho from vlogs because he didn't win the baby race? Poor mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh no, it's on the Treasure but Jackson wants to do the Fantasy again.
Realistically, would Jackson even know the differences between each ship? Or does he just agree with whatever answer is suggested? I'm going with the latter.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Holy Moly's having a bad day, it'd be hilarious if the kid turned out to be J$. 🤣 🤣 🤣

1712433149596.png

Of course we know it's not J$ because Dim and Gin refuse to get a Costco membership. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.