The Tim Tracker #169 Lost both the baby race AND the Civil War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they were there 40 minutes and they hadn’t even gone to get any food yet. What the hell are they doing for 40 minutes?!

Also, Tim exclaims, “why does everything have tea in it?!” When looking over the speciality drinks. Jenn then says she thinks it would be okay. I wonder why he has such an aversion to caffeine in his drinks. He doesn’t seem to have this aversion to caffeine when he’s eating chocolate with it.
Somehow I am imaging a caffeine high and/or drunk Dim having a Saved By The Bell "I'm So Excited" meltdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at this guy, awkward.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 10.52.10 AM.png

Dim, real classy with the slurping of your drink. They're seriously so primitive.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.02.03 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ginn, I thought you didn't like thick meat. Or are you just used to saying that to make Dim feel better.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.05.05 AM.png

Same with your beef curtains I'm sure. Dim says he loves a nice congealed sausage. I bet you do, Dimster.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.06.22 AM.png

Yes we know Dim. Veggies are poisonous.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.07.33 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but who goes to a 'character' breakfast without their children??? Especially J$ and Baby Ollie's age - UGH!!!!! :mad:
Not for nothing but this would be the voog to bring your kids too you morons.
If I was at a character breakfast (with my kids obvs) and I saw them childless with a camera and huge furry balls I would just think 🚨 weirdos (or worse)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
duck sake they got four big plates of food plus some strawberry soup, strawberries and cream and i noticed a few more smaller plates too. They are so greedy! And him attempting to read crème anglais. Thick as two short planks.

And an omelette! And croissant pizza!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children

I mean, seriously. WTF? :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
duck sake they got four big plates of food plus some strawberry soup, strawberries and cream and i noticed a few more smaller plates too. They are so greedy! And him attempting to read crème anglais. Thick as two short planks.
So they got there around noon. It took them forty minutes to even start to get food. I'm guessing it took at least another or so to fill their gullet. No wonder they were the last ones there when they left. Doesn't OG's school get off sometime in the two o'clock hour. Wondering if they had Rosie pick him up or if they have manage to find some extracurricular activity to dump him off at-I want to say Dim said something about a music class.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children Please tell me the stans are asking why they aren't there with their children

I mean, seriously. WTF? :mad:
Just one, sort of. Maybe she's already deleted any comments asking that. Since she seems to be active in the comments section.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.10.42 AM.png

One "last" the penny in February. 🫠 Also doesn't each pig have 2 pennies in the mouth?
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.11.47 AM.png

🥴 "it made my mouth happy"
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.15.46 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wait they went to a character breakfast without their children? She must have read my comment about the 20 minute vlogs because this one is 37 minutes---of eating? I might be sitting this one out. Let me know if it gets good.
All I have to say is "Jackson would have loved it" Ollie too!!!! - so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Tim is trying to get back into theme park coverage again because the channel is tanking. And this was the new thing the vloggers were all rushing to this week. I don’t think it’s a big deal that they didn’t bring Original Buddy to this. He doesn’t like restaurants or characters. And Little Buddy is probably having more fun at home with the nanny too lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dim in a job interview, pretending he is detail-oriented instead of hyperfixated on random tit:
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.17.12 AM.png

I think Tim is trying to get back into theme park coverage again because the channel is tanking. And this was the new thing the vloggers were all rushing to this week. I don’t think it’s a big deal that they didn’t bring Original Buddy to this. He doesn’t like restaurants or characters. And Little Buddy is probably having more fun at home too.
He also doesn't like sitting, eating (especially without a tablet), keeping his hands to himself and not grabbing other people's food, his parents...

Reactions: 18
I think Tim is trying to get back into theme park coverage again because the channel is tanking. And this was the new thing the vloggers were all rushing to this week. I don’t think it’s a big deal that they didn’t being Original Buddy to this. He doesn’t like restaurants or characters.
To be fair to them it was probably easier to film without him there. If it was a vlogger only event it may not have been as awkward as it normally would be if they were just randomly there filming at a character breakfast with other families. However, since they had to make reservations to it I'm guessing it was just a normal breakfast.

Reactions: 7
I think Tim is trying to get back into theme park coverage again because the channel is tanking. And this was the new thing the vloggers were all rushing to this week. I don’t think it’s a big deal that they didn’t bring Original Buddy to this. He doesn’t like restaurants or characters. And Little Buddy is probably having more fun at home with the nanny too lol
I dunno. In an ideal world, I don't want to see anyone under 18 exploited on the internet. But that ship has sailed with the Trackers so, at this point, it's more about the optics they present in doing umpteen child-centric things alone as a couple.

We all know the bottom line is that Jenn wanted a "date" day with Tim without those "pesky miracle" kids bothering her first experience at 1900 Park Fare. That's why she did her hair a bit w/ that band and put on some light makeup (stuff she doesn't do for days out w/ the kids) for their $150+ breakfast.

This was all about Jenn wanting to be alone with Tim (and not working) - sitting smack dab next to him and staring at herself the entire time - disguised as "we're showing you the re-opening at breakfast!"

1712860475697.png

I guess we'll have to see how dinner at 1900 Park Fare goes w/ the kids in the coming weeks, presuming the kids are going too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I dunno. In an ideal world, I don't want to see anyone under 18 exploited on the internet. But that ship has sailed with the Trackers so, at this point, it's more about the optics they present in doing umpteen child-centric things alone as a couple.

We all know the bottom line is that Jenn wanted a "date" day with Tim without those "pesky miracle" kids bothering her first experience at 1900 Park Fare. That's why she did her hair a bit w/ that band and put on some light makeup (stuff she doesn't do for days out w/ the kids) for their $150+ breakfast.

This was all about Jenn wanting to be alone with Tim (and not working) - sitting smack dab next to him and staring at herself the entire time - disguised as "we're showing you the re-opening at breakfast!"

View attachment 2869728

I guess we'll have to see how dinner at 1900 Park Fare goes w/ the kids in the coming weeks, presuming the kids are going too.
She seemed almost giddy about breakfast AND coming back to make think that the kids would be there with them unless they were doing an overnight stay or something. One thing I could see them doing is maybe for V&A is doing it with a staycation and having the nanny watch the kids on site for the evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think so too. He also did some voice over work on this one trying to be helpful saying they are not taking any discounts for the first year. In the parts I skimmed through, he spoke more favorable about the food and Jenn just bitched about it. When she said one of the dishes tastes better at Cracker Barrel, Tim said, “you heard it here folks, this isn’t Cracker Barrel.” I thought it might be a dig at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.