The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost midnight uk time... Its still there

• Angry
Reactions: 6
8:18 PM here in Orlando.

They could have pulled it when they found out and then edited it and uploaded it again. They wouldn't have lost that much money when it was sitting at 39K that Jenn couldn't go without a few overpriced lunches.

They're just choosing not to.

Reactions: 17
Nate is getting his own drink in Epcot. The PMM Old Fashioned. Jen is going to need a salad.
And Dick is modeling clothes for his sponsors....and I just figured out who Dick looks like. I don't know how many of ya'll follow Grossy Pelosi-whose vodka sauce is life-BUT Dick looks like Dan's sad, thinner, little brother who's not living his true self. And if you haven't you really need to make that vodka sauce. It is life.

Even my husband said this child looks underweight and unhealthy. His coloring always looks so off. Poor little guy looks like an 85 year old man.:( #theforgottenson #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Screenshot 2024-03-27 203414.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Even my husband said this child looks underweight and unhealthy. His coloring always looks so off. Poor little guy looks like an 85 year old man.:( #theforgottenson #lyingsackofcraptrackers

View attachment 2841220
He looks so exhausted. Did they take him to his 1 yr check-up? They keep saying he doesn’t sleep, but don’t do anything about it? How do you continue to ignore your child’s needs?

Reactions: 15
I was shocked by how skinny his arms are. His mom steals all his food. :mad: He's not sleeping because he's hungry. Can't even suck on a thumb.

• Sad
He looks so exhausted. Did they take him to his 1 yr check-up? They keep saying he doesn’t sleep, but don’t do anything about it? How do you continue to ignore your child’s needs?
It probably doesn't help he doesn't have his own bed. It seems like he's either always sharing a bed with either J4D, Dim, or J$. Probably can't get comfortable between that and the straight jacket. Also, his nutrition has pretty much been shot since he was conceived. I was a little surprised they had him eating fish that young, but apparently it's okay which actually sort of surprised me. I don't know why they are so insistent on cruising with him at that age. I know diaper race...but still.

Reactions: 13
8:18 PM here in Orlando.

They could have pulled it when they found out and then edited it and uploaded it again. They wouldn't have lost that much money when it was sitting at 39K that Jenn couldn't go without a few overpriced lunches.

They're just choosing not to.
TTT #168: We'd Rather Be Racist Than Poor

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yep. Own one thread and get usurped by Dim being his usual racist ass self.

Interestingly enough, Mandy hasn't been commenting on the past couple of vids.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep. Own one thread and get usurped by Dim being his usual racist ass self.

Interestingly enough, Mandy hasn't been commenting on the past couple of vids.
Maybe it’s because Jenn felt blindsided by Amanduh’s new entrepreneurial endeavor as a Disney Vlogger.

Then again, the mobility in Jenn’s neck has significantly decreased, so she wouldn’t see it coming anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess Jenn is working too hard on editing that vid to post a new one today. She still has like twenty minutes but guyzzz it's obvious she's overwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't believe they don't realize the optics of being told something is wrong and 1) saying oopsies! I guess maybe or maybe not we'll get around to editing that out but it might take days even though it doesn't take days : - ) and 2) deleting additional comments pointing out the mistake, intentional or not.

In this day and age, especially when your living is made from the internet, it is not enough to feign ignorance and not make amends in a timely fashion. Timeliness matters. Impact matters over intent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Da Baby is over 12 months old and doesn’t have to use the sleep sack straight jacket anymore. Co sleeping between your lazy parents with a huge fan by your head is far more dangerous than sleeping with a breathable blanket in a pack and play. It’s probably more dangerous because if he gets caught under them he can’t even try to get out.

• Wow
Just watching latest voog… when they were looking through the letters in the craft thing with Budley Tim pulled out the letters W then O and then G and actually said the word which I’m not gonna repeat because here in the UK that’s highly offensive racist term akin to using the N word 😡😡😡😡😡😡surely to duck he knows that????? Or is it not a thing in the US?
I was stunned hearing this. I imagine YouTube could take it down.
Cambridge English dictionary definition of the word …
Today I met a woman from Hawaii. She told me a word they use for white people. It starts with an h and I haven’t looked it up to know whether to be offended or not 😰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.