The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail on the head here. She is a narcissistic bleep. She was more upset about her fun being ruined and the fact that she would now have to spend the day with Oliver when she planned on ditching him with the nanny as usual.
Tim didn’t seem all that bothered that his birthday didn’t go as planned.
He told Dick on the podcast that he is indeed hard to buy presents for because he just buys himself whatever he wants. Yeah, because his useless troll of a wife can’t be bothered to ever get him anything. Remember for Christmas he was asking for some tool set and she didn’t order it for him? So yeah he has to buy his own gifts.
Yep. I know I'm going to sound like a Tim stan for a sec but I didn't see anything wrong with that comment bc a few moments later, Nick actually said he does the same thing for himself.

TBH, I do it too. If I see something on Amazon that I want, I just buy it. I don't tell DH to get it for me for Christmas. I don't wait to get it for my bday. Sure, there will be little things here or there we'll see out and we'll joke to get it for one or the other for Christmas or a b-day or something and then it's kind of like a fun surprise when we open our gifts bc we remember the convo we had about it... BUT, by and large, I buy what I want, he buys what he wants.

And back to Tim. HELL THE duck YEAH. He needs to buy whatever he wants because the succubus sure as hell isn't buying him anything unless SHE gets something out of it. I don't blame him for that one bit.

Reactions: 18
I would never dream of celebrating my birthday without involving my daughter!

They are a pair of selfish assholes.

Sitting there with her spare tyre practically sitting on her knees. The irony of it, a spare tyre yet doesn't even drive 🙄
Me neither. My kids were the very best thing my ex ever gave me. The next best thing being a divorce. We lived our lives like the Trackers, a bickering, chaotic mess. We worked before kids but he wasn't as prepared as he thought to be a parent. Didn't want to create routine, put them first etc. One visit a week for years then the kids stopped wanting to go. Now as adults, they pity him but can't stand more than a twice a year get together. Whereas I've had years of fun and love with them, changing what we did together as they got older. I remember taking them on their first holidays, their first gigs, out for their first drinks etc. Real core memories. I can't imagine not having these memories. Even now, we do something all together for birthdays. I don't need presents, I just value afternoon tea and a walk together.

They really shouldn't have had kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Instacart would be beneath the Trackers and their nouveau riche lifestyle, but I'm surprised they've never ordered from Goldbelly before. Most likely because they've never heard of it (if they order in future, you're welcome!), but the expensive meals 'made' by celebrity chefs should be right up their alley. They can ever order fancy-ass burgers for the Tim's toddler palate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. I know I'm going to sound like a Tim stan for a sec but I didn't see anything wrong with that comment bc a few moments later, Nick actually said he does the same thing for himself.

TBH, I do it too. If I see something on Amazon that I want, I just buy it. I don't tell DH to get it for me for Christmas. I don't wait to get it for my bday. Sure, there will be little things here or there we'll see out and we'll joke to get it for one or the other for Christmas or a b-day or something and then it's kind of like a fun surprise when we open our gifts bc we remember the convo we had about it... BUT, by and large, I buy what I want, he buys what he wants.

And back to Tim. HELL THE duck YEAH. He needs to buy whatever he wants because the succubus sure as hell isn't buying him anything unless SHE gets something out of it. I don't blame him for that one bit.
For me, it was the way he said it. I, too, buy anything I want/need instantly. I'm fortunate enough to not have to save up for things...if I want it, I get it. It was how he said it to Nick, the guy giving him a very thoughtful, meaningful to them, gift that pissed me off. Nick and Francie work actual jobs, although I have no idea how Nick keeps his with as much time off that he has. They seem to live a very modest lifestyle. I think it was a crappy, tone deaf thing to say to someone giving you a present.

Geez, now I sound like a Nick stan again. It's really not intentional. I can't stand the guy, but I can't stand the Trackers more. Maybe that's it...I can't stand Tim, but I defend him because I can't stand Jenn even more. It's a sliding scale.

Reactions: 22

I’m the same exact way. If I want something and I can afford to buy it at the time (I’m not set for life like the bojos), then I just buy it.
My partner doesn’t really buy anything for himself because he has a hard time spending money on himself. But I always make sure to get him something I know he wants for his birthday and Christmas.
For my partners birthday last year, he had to work so I got him bbq from his favorite place and because he does not like dessert really, I got him a single cupcake from a local bakery. He asked me not to sing happy birthday and I honored that request.

Jenn just doesn’t care because she is a narcissist witch. Tim still worships her. I think she has been manipulating him for so long, he can’t even see what a useless cow she is.

Reactions: 13
Me neither. My kids were the very best thing my ex ever gave me. The next best thing being a divorce. We lived our lives like the Trackers, a bickering, chaotic mess. We worked before kids but he wasn't as prepared as he thought to be a parent. Didn't want to create routine, put them first etc. One visit a week for years then the kids stopped wanting to go. Now as adults, they pity him but can't stand more than a twice a year get together. Whereas I've had years of fun and love with them, changing what we did together as they got older. I remember taking them on their first holidays, their first gigs, out for their first drinks etc. Real core memories. I can't imagine not having these memories. Even now, we do something all together for birthdays. I don't need presents, I just value afternoon tea and a walk together.

I think Tim would be OK w/ kids... it's Jenn who is the real issue.

I'm not saying Tim is a saint but he still is the one who is primarily doing the parenting here and actually keeping those children and the family unit intact, so to speak.

She just birthed them. There doesn't seem to be any maternal bone in her body beyond the initial birthing process.

I see zero self-sacrifice with her, and if Tiffany Ann or Greta (who may also be Jenn's burner account) or any other stans actually think that she is MOTY, then they're absolutely bleeping delusional.

And if Tim were with a different woman, he'd see just how ridiculous Jenn is about everything (even if he helped it happen; she still has the power to be a different person herself).
---
Geez, now I sound like a Nick stan again. It's really not intentional. I can't stand the guy, but I can't stand the Trackers more. Maybe that's it...I can't stand Tim, but I defend him because I can't stand Jenn even more. It's a sliding scale.
I hear ya. I think that's what it is. It's like a lesser of two evils, dependent upon who we're talking about at any given moment. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
I think Tim would be OK w/ kids... it's Jenn who is the real issue.

I'm not saying Tim is a saint but he still is the one who is primarily doing the parenting here and actually keeping those children intact, so to speak.

She just birthed them. There doesn't seem to be any maternal bone in her body beyond the initial birthing process.

I see zero self-sacrifice with her, and if Tiffany Ann or Greta (who may also be Jenn's burner account) or any other stans actually think that she is MOTY, then they're absolutely bleeping delusional.

And if Tim were with a different woman, he'd see just how ridiculous Jenn is about everything (even if he helped it happen; she still has the power to be a different person herself).
Tim definitely wanted kids and Jenn didn’t. I think Tim thought Jenn would change her mind and once the kids were born, she would grow to love them but like you said she has no maternal bone in her body. She never developed a connection with either child.

Reactions: 24
Oofta, Ginn.

IMG_3699.jpg

Poor, poor Ginn. She couldn't do anything fun for DIM's birthday and now has to spend time with her kids. Womp womp. Get fucked.
IMG_3700.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sending people gifts if you know their last name and their address... A OK in this guy's book! :rolleyes:

View attachment 2800974
He has sent a gift to them in the past and Tim and Jenn sent him a thank you card?! I would be so alarmed if I was them but they don’t have two brain cells between them so I guess a stranger sending a gift for their child directly to their house is okay by their standards.
Adam the Woo, when discovering his address was now public record after buying his $500,000 townhome, went on camera and asked fans not to show up to his house or to send him anything. Tim and Jenn could have done something similar but if they can get something for free they don’t care, I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He has sent a gift to them in the past and Tim and Jenn sent him a thank you card?! I would be so alarmed if I was them but they don’t have two brain cells between them so I guess a stranger sending a gift for their child directly to their house is okay by their standards.
Adam the Woo, when discovering his address was now public record after buying his $500,000 townhome, went on camera and asked fans not to show up to his house or to send him anything. Tim and Jenn could have done something similar but if they can get something for free they don’t care, I guess.
Welp, it all seems to be deleted except his "I sent them a gift" comment and the one "how sweet" comment back. Hey, mods. Thank you for following my suggestion, nice to know you are following along here.

If he posted about the thank you note and I missed it, I call bullshit. You know damn well they aren't thank you card type people. All these years, all the gifts, all the hosted whatever, they've barely SAID thank you. There's no way one of them is writing out card, putting a stamp on the envelope and mailing it. No damn way.

Reactions: 20
Ok, I just started the vlog and Jenn doesn't know what day of the week it is. But says it's Friday... So Tim's bday is March 1st, a Friday.

MM at AK was Tues., Feb 27th, so scratch my theory Rosie was doing a duck You Call Out with having to be up late and then come back within hours. BUT, I still don't think she was truly sick. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, you can see just how self-absorbed Jenn is when she says this at the start of the vlog -

I, I, I, I...

#1 Very telling that you said "I" was hoping to do something fun but "I" don't think it's going to happen.
Wouldn't anyone else typically say WE, in this case, rather than make it all about themselves? When it's not even their birthday?

#2 Every day is pretty much "fun" for you, Jenn. You do very little as compared to the average person, average worker, average mother...

1709825495043.png

1709825512079.png

WHY are you in a "bummer" kind of mood?
Because your NANNY called out???

Why would you be sad on your husband's birthday - when you have a healthy family and two miracle boys - and can do anything and go anywhere - no money woes - and live in ORLANDO bleeping FLORIDA where there's an unlimited amount of things to do? bleeping ungrateful POS.

1709825680527.png

"...because the day is not going the way that I thought it would go..."

You mean to say you wanted to go out with TIM and TIM ONLY??!?! and now the kids will be with you???
(new avatar, anyone?!?)

1709825742406.png

She ALSO says she's going to go upstairs to put Jackson's laundry away.

1709825837215.png

Then proceeds to go upstairs and just yap into the camera from 2:13 all the way to 4:00 while TIM does the work SHE said she was going to do.

1709825872905.png

She even tells people to call him to do folding for you... EVEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY.
After which, Tim laughs / cries at what his life has become.

1709825959868.png

1709825980341.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

This resonated with me! My kids are grown and they are the light of our lives. Our daughter lives locally but our son landed his dream job with Apple and lives 2500 miles away. He turns 26 tomorrow and we have "Facetime birthday" all set up so we can spend time together while he opens his gifts. He and my daughter- in- law are coming in April as our hick town in Indiana is right smack in the middle of the eclipse path, and we are ready to see it. The weeks they come home are the highlight of our year. We have so much fun all together... Have known daughter- in- law since grade school and we adore her. My husband and I were both raised in loving but dysfunctional famililies, and that is part of what bonded us together. Making our children a priority and giving them happy lives was the GOAL. It still is! It's not easy having little kids -- they need a LOT and there is never enough free time or sleep. But if you have them, you need to make them your priority. They deserve that! And when they grow up to be kind, loving, successful adults and they spend their vacation time coming home to be with you? Well, there is nothing like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welp, it all seems to be deleted except his "I sent them a gift" comment and the one "how sweet" comment back. Hey, mods. Thank you for following my suggestion, nice to know you are following along here.
Probably bc Erik (mod) even knew it was bleeping weird. But he should have just deleted the guy's original comment too. Weird as duck.

OT - but what was that link you shared the other day with the Orange Bird stuff?

Reactions: 7
Probably bc Erik (mod) even knew it was bleeping weird. But he should have just deleted the guy's original comment too. Weird as duck.

OT - but what was that link you shared the other day with the Orange Bird stuff?
Shop Disney? All the merch went up there this week. I think only the Lug bag is sold out.

Reactions: 7
I thought they don’t eat sugar-y cereal? So what is this peanut butter cereal that Jackson eats?

Rosie is the best thing that ever happened to Oliver, so Jenn better watch her passive aggressive comments and pull it together. Oliver says “It open” and points to an open drawer. He clearly says bear. He’s doing great with his speech. The Trackers like to compare the boys, so at what point will they finally realize that Jackson has a serious speech issue. I’m not sure if they think the ear tubes are magically going to fix things, but the kid has needed speech therapy for years. Oliver is going to pass Jackson in his speaking ability very, very soon.

What kind of device are they already giving Oliver for meal time? Put it away. He already has the crayons and activity sheet to play with. He doesn’t need an electronic device at the table, even if it’s a toy. Don't start that terrible habit with him now of needing a screen at the table.

View attachment 2800914

Jenn literally did nothing for Tim for his birthday. She didn’t even pick up any of the household chores and he had to bake his own brownies.

why do they still have blackout curtains in Jackson’s room if he’s not even napping during the day? They even have them clipped closed. No light is coming through! Then check out Oliver’s room with a thin sheet covering his window while he’s in there sleeping. The room looks dark in this screen grab, but when they go to his bed, the room is not dark. Lots of sunlight in that room even with the sheet.

View attachment 2800901View attachment 2800902
I’m pretty sure they said a while ago that they needed to switch out the curtains and put the blackouts in Ollie’s room. Don’t waste your time now. He naps just fine without.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok, I just started the vlog and Jenn doesn't know what day of the week it is. But says it's Friday... So Tim's bday is March 1st, a Friday.

MM at AK was Tues., Feb 27th, so scratch my theory Rosie was doing a duck You Call Out with having to be up late and then come back within hours. BUT, I still don't think she was truly sick. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, you can see just how self-absorbed Jenn is when she says this at the start of the vlog -

I, I, I, I...

#1 Very telling that you said "I" was hoping to do something fun but "I" don't think it's going to happen.
Wouldn't anyone else typically say WE, in this case, rather than make it all about themselves? When it's not even their birthday?

#2 Every day is pretty much "fun" for you, Jenn. You do very little as compared to the average person, average worker, average mother...

View attachment 2801016
View attachment 2801017

WHY are you in a "bummer" kind of mood?
Because your NANNY called out???

Why would you be sad on your husband's birthday - when you have a healthy family and two miracle boys - and can do anything and go anywhere - no money woes - and live in ORLANDO bleeping FLORIDA where there's an unlimited amount of things to do? bleeping ungrateful POS.

View attachment 2801023

"...because the day is not going the way that I thought it would go..."

You mean to say you wanted to go out with TIM and TIM ONLY??!?! and now the kids will be with you???
(new avatar, anyone?!?)

View attachment 2801025

She ALSO says she's going to go upstairs to put Jackson's laundry away.

View attachment 2801032

Then proceeds to go upstairs and just yap into the camera from 2:13 all the way to 4:00 while TIM does the work SHE said she was going to do.

View attachment 2801034

She even tells people to call him to do folding for you... EVEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY.
After which, Tim laughs / cries at what his life has become.

View attachment 2801039

View attachment 2801043
I really don't understand the big deal about his birthday or really any birthday as an adult. He's 42, it's not like it's a "milestone" one like 40 or 50. Get over it Ginn...it's really not a big deal...celebrate on another day when you don't have to babysit your kids.

Reactions: 14
This is the whole problem with her narcissistic ass. She doesn’t give a tit that plans were ruined for Tim, she cares that HER fun was cancelled for HIS birthday. As you and others have said, I think Tim’s perfect birthday would have been a quiet evening at home, grilling burgers and dogs, cookies or cupcakes or whatever, and getting a break from all the household stuff.
And instead he got a moping succubus because she had to parent and food that he's made well known he doesn't like.

Reactions: 13
I really don't understand the big deal about his birthday or really any birthday as an adult. He's 42, it's not like it's a "milestone" one like 40 or 50. Get over it Ginn...it's really not a big deal...celebrate on another day when you don't have to babysit your kids.
This is also true. Save for if it falls on a weekend, DH and I typically work on our birthdays. It's no biggie. We usually plan for something another day. Like normal functioning adults.

I think the biggest thing is not so much that it's not like a milestone bday or whatever (and yeah, they have the luxury of being "off" whatever day they want), but just that Jenn makes it all about HERSELF as usual and puts little to NO effort into doing anything for anyone else. She just bleeping sucks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.