The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced Ginn uploaded this one, I think it was Dim. They replied to a bunch of stans that never happens.

Reactions: 20
This thumbnail has to be dedicated to us, right? Why else would she chose it? I can't believe she actually said she was getting more serious about them.

Reactions: 15
About the ear…
What was the important phone call they were waiting on that Tim mentioned on the podcast?
He was waiting for someone to urgently call him and let him know he needs to keep waiting?

Or was he called with a time they could squeeze him in and they declined because it would interfere? Then they were told it would be months out?

They are confusing and none of this would be discussed if they did t say shit that didn’t make sense and was missing a shitload of context and information.

Reactions: 15
About the ear…
What was the important phone call …

Or was he called with a time they could squeeze him in and they declined because it would interfere? Then they were told it would be months out?
my #1 theory

Reactions: 18
This thumbnail has to be dedicated to us, right? Why else would she chose it? I can't believe she actually said she was getting more serious about them.
This was entirely staged. If he was really about to eat that his mouth would be open way wider than this to fit in his sideways fork.

Reactions: 13
I think Craig Dennis has cognitive disabilities. That’s my guess anyway.

Reactions: 23
If there's anyone that were inclined to start some NSFW page where they photoshopped dicks over the food into all these gaping-mouth photos they'd have a never-ending supply.

Reactions: 16
We had to see the ENT last year with our kiddo and would have been able to get in for our first appointment within a few days, we had to wait since she had strep but still got in quickly. Had he advised us to do the surgery it would have been a month wait since she would have had to stay overnight at the children’s hospital. I’m in the Midwest.

I will say, Jenn has such a bad concept of time that I’m not sure “months and months” means the same to her as to us.

I will say, Jenn has such a bad concept of time that I’m not sure “months and months” means the same to her as to us.
Yes. I think she exaggerates. My sister does this and it drives me up the wall! Not saying Ginn doesn't lie about things, but I definitely think she exaggerates as well.

Reactions: 14
I think Jenn has a tenuous grasp on reality. She is very child-like. I know we all joke about it here but she lives in a fantasy world where she doesn’t want to deal with real problems and Tim enables her. She plays at being a grown up occasionally but then retreats back into her dream world, like an obese, orange haired Barbie.

Reactions: 28

I guess "haha" is okay when commenting on a youtube "vid", but "haha" in a text will have Dim's panties in a knot.

Reactions: 19
Fresh Baked!

(Although, between you and I, this is the one vlogger I really like. He's not everyone's cup of tea, but I find him funny. Sorry, David!)

Reactions: 9
Ref: All the ear and surgery talk

The Tim Tracker #165 - How do you know the Trackholes are lying, their lips are moving
Sorry, mate. I mean no disrespect.

@Vatulele named the thread similarly this September 16, 2021 (#40)

Not saying that it is an invalid submission.
More so pointing out that the Slackers are not willing to/will never change.

A lot of the previous TTT thread titles still apply when currently discussing the Slackers. So it is natural that similarly worded thread title suggestions would come up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All this doctor talk reminds me that while lots of people are moving to FL, doctors are too. While not a pediatrician, she can help Tim with his lady hips or banana knee after he injures them with his upcoming (lack of) training and races. After all, she's helped vloggers get out of using scooters in the park and onto their feet again, even if they are mostly cruising now. IYKYK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.