Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
PLEASE do not have a petting zoo party with rabbits! They are very sensitive animals and will probably be harmed during the party. These kids are too little.

This party sounds like something fun for Jackson and his friends. Oliver is the forgotten child yet again. I doubt there will be another child there under 2 unless Jackson’s friends have younger siblings who come.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Honestly I think this is why they have become so insufferable. In order to handle the criticisms and eye rolls they get for being selfish, entitled, ignorant, out of touch, talentless, useless YouTubers (not saying all YT are but these turds are for sure) …they tell themselves that THEY are right and any critiques are just haters. We hear the Stan’s creating that same echo chamber for them. By insulating themselves they protect their feelings but they block out the feedback that could help them grow and improve. Now they walk around with this holier than thou attitude. Run Nick like it’s the last marathon you’ll ever do.
Tim actually said--out loud--that his bad memory is because he blocks out and tries to forget any negative comments that have been said to him. Which, if true, means his entire life is so full of negative comments (I'm looking at you, Jenn) that he's trying to block it all out, because he seemingly can't remember anything.

• Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So this sound bath stuff is suppose to help Jenn relax and get into a meditative state...she still looks greasy as hell. And she had an out of body experience like her body was very big...well, ya, think.
Nobody needs to relax more than this B without a real job, who has zero responsibility in life, can't drive or do any errands alone, has a nanny taking care of her baby, and who just went on a mom vacation recently. I can't even.

• Angry
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
But they deserve a date you guyzzzzz.....you're all jealous haters!!! They have two kids and they deserve to go out on a date 3--4--5 times a week!!! They work soooooooo hard. They must have a second after hours/weekend nanny now.

It looks like the price for Epcot After Hours last night was $159. But I can buy tickets for the next event in March at the same price for the discounted price of $129, so I'm going to assume that's the passholder discount this year. With tax, we're talking about $275 for 3 hours in Epcot. We saved $30 you guyz!!!!!

I can't wait for the vid to see if budget conscious Jenn loves this event. Personally, I think for passholders, especially locals, these events are a rip-off. I think the only park worth paying for After Hours is MK.

You get 3 hours to ride all the rides and popcorn, ice cream and soda/bottled waters are included. How many rides do you think they rode? How many plastic water bottles do you think they used? $275 worth? How long did they actually stay?

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They should have named their poodcast "White Men Throwing a Pity Party for Themselves over Self-Created Problems" but I guess that is a tad bit wordy. Maybe at least make it the tagline.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.43.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
I saw OG had Budley's very first grease gel, just like daddy! The kid has a new tick with the tongue out.
No raincoats for the children. It's fascinating to me the watch people dissemble a bit because they are getting incredibly, honestly, dimwitted.
The last thing The Great Narcissist needs is a fucking soundbath to focus on herself. She hears the wind whipping through that dome on the regular.
Though, I admit growing up in VT all of my hippie friends would chase me around with that kind of stuff whispering about my Chakras and Earth centering, cause I have a limit on that shit and it's a whole lifestyle.:ROFLMAO:
But yeah, your 'energy' is big, Ginn. Go with that.
Oliver was mostly MIA, it's almost like he's only a guest star.
I hate to break it to them, Budley isn't as cute as they think he is. It's time to turn off the tablet, it's not helping.
I love the dead eyes that Oliver gives old ma. They aren't playing together so much as Budley is muscling in on any time or attention given to Oliver.
That's on you Dim, your inferiority complex is rubbing off. You keep saying how winning was everything.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
And the mention doing the pizza day "tomorrow" and we know that was done on Friday.

Patreon for the podcast. I wonder whose idea that really is. Dick does a paid subscription thing, which is weird because what special content is he keeping there for paying customers? He already seems to put his entire life out on regular instagram. I don't see anything these two idiot can put together that would be worth paying for.

Dick does this weird thing about halfway though, well at least it struck me as weird. He has his fingers laced together holding on to his knee while his legs are crossed. I've never seen a dude sit like this. Granted I don't see many guys crossing their legs and switching between the two legs the way these guys do. I actually don't recall my husband ever crossing his legs, but now I'm going to pay extra close attention now. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2752615

So, I’m really into body language and how even if you’re the best liar, your body language will still give you away.
Honky sitting with his legs crossed neatly usually means you’re emotionally checked out of the conversation. With his hands locked over his knee, if he kicks his leg a bit, he’s bored.

Whereas Dim, and this checks out, is sitting in a figure four which signifies the person has a feeling of superiority and self assuredness. It also can represent competitiveness and an argumentative attitude.
To quote Michael Scott, “And there’s our smudgeness.”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is why you shouldn't put yourselves on the internet. This is creepy as fuck.
View attachment 2760167
Sure as shit, from the video...there's a story about Katie Norton and her baby. Except Katie Norton had a girl. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say here--if this weird shit is out there, who knows what is out their using the images of their children. :sick:

View attachment 2760173
The Tim Tracker #164: Katie "Jenn Tracker" Norton and Her Miracle Eyelash Baby Girl

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Because pasta is more nutritious than fruit? Pasta - processed simple carb, fruit- whole food complex carb. Make it make sense.
And at what point in the kid's life, I mean, he's 4, will they allow him to have his entire meal at once and simply instruct him he has to eat both the pasta and the fruit? His other plate was dirty? He's 4. You don't have a regular bowl he could use? A small tupperware? A napkin? Who am I kidding, there was no fruit provided to that kid. That whole bit was for the camera.

• Sad

cavamom

VIP Member
J$ wants applesauce. J4D tells him that she doesn’t know about making applesauce, she’s only done pureed apples. Think about that…

It’s been 16 years since I’ve had a one year old. But I’m pretty sure he wasn’t blowing out his diaper and needing clothing changes as often as O.

She has just got to stop with the stupid box meals and start making something the whole family can eat at once. Throw Dim a piece of chicken now and then. He eats like a pig when he’s on his own bc he’s actually starving.

She made the sound bath appointment for Monday, Presidents’ Day, when J$ would be home from school. No doubt to avoid an additional day of parenting both kids at the same time.

And I can’t believe she said this:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Oliver is having way too many blow outs. I really don’t understand how he is having one everyday. They need to buy different diapers because the Pampers aren’t cutting it. Or they don’t change him enough that by the time he poops it’s too full to hold it all.

Did we really need the sound bath clip? The stans do not care. She said she paid for it but I wonder if she got a discount for promoting it.

The millions of hot wheels should not be just laying around on the floor. Jackson is old enough to clean them up when he’s done playing. I’m sure the Trackers have never taught him to clean anything.

Overall a very unhinged video.

• Haha

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
As was reported earlier….
Ginn admits that they went to an EC POT after hours party!
No wonder she’s so manic in the video.
View attachment 2768375

Just grabbed the screenshot.
The lazy slog still can fix this.
Probably can’t tear herself away from her trough while watching BRAVO!
ECPOT voogs are the best voogs. (I had to override spellcheck to get that sentence entered correctly)

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't think J$ should have a pet other than maybe a goldfish at this time. He doesn't seem to have restraint with physical touch, I can see him pulling a Lennie from Of Mice and Men and killing the pet by accident by being too rough with it.

• Haha

Giles21

Congrats to @Galaxyprincess for another hilarious Tracker thread title. As usual if someone else can do the recap I appreciate it.

For fun I've attached a poll asking where everybody is fun. I know the UK is part of Europe and apologies to sticking Canada at the bottom. And somehow I got Australia in there twice and can't seem to edit responses. Anyway you get the idea answer or not it is a free world. Cheers!
You are forgiven for putting us Canadians at the bottom. We always work our way up to the top, eventually. The poll is a great idea and makes belonging to this amazing group of people even better. My days are funnier with ya'll around.
---
Hi Tim! So if you have to explain “spicy” cheese then you’re using the wrong word.
Sharp. Pungent. Those would work.
Sharp and pungent like Ginn's ass. Who in the hell describes Parm cheese as spicy? Jesus Christ Dim, don't try to talk about food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
“Deep conversations about 9/11” was already gross considering these two swim in the shallow part of the thinking pool, but then it’s just about a 9/11 beanie baby? Really fucking gross and distasteful.
---
Tim and Jenn have said a lot of dumb shit in their so-called careers....Tim continuously spouts misinformation, but this one takes the cake.

Tribeca is a fucking neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan. The 5 boroughs of NYC are Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and my personal favorite, Staten Island.

Please Tim, I'd love to see your stupid ass visit NYC

And he's a total douche to Nick in the first 7 minutes of this...

View attachment 2751888
I am cackling at him thinking Tribeca is a borough 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ Like wtf dude, where do you even pull that out of?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry