Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I just think that all the stans, including Amanduh, are really, truly, just idiots.

I mean, if you wanted to know the books that Jenn was reading, like if you actually gave a shit....why wouldn't you just watch the video? Why would you ask in the stan group?
You're making too much sense. Stop. :ROFLMAO:

You could never even bring that up in the comments either because you'd be attacked.

I just asked a question. Move along if you don't like it.

I just wasn't sure which "vid" it was, so I asked. Why are you being so hateful?

Why are you even on this page if you're such a jealous hater pointing out the obvious that I'm an idiot?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

abgrshotf

who tells their kid “you can have one bite!” to a cookie they got for him as a treat for valentine’s day? let him have like 1/4 of it come on its a special day 😒 he can only have a bite but on the cruises he can have a whole ice cream cone once or twice a day… make it make sense. to be fair, he most likely didn’t have any candy that day because his school isn’t allowed to bring in candy.

• Angry
  • Sad

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
So basically the channel is now home vlogs and mukbangs. Definitely living up to their description of being a tourist channel 🤣

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Maybe it's me but am not getting why they want to eat vegan food, like if someone wants to be vegan that's fair enough an its their choice but these two are clearly meat eaters so why get the vegan option? Why go for vegan chicken instead of just picking up chicken, I get if they want some nights without meat, we usually have pasta or rice dishes so we have a little break but as a meat eater there's just no reason I'd pick up the vegan option

An it can't be to appeal to the vegan audience because one hot dog vlog would give them a stroke with the amount of sausage he shoves down his throat in one day

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ugh, I don't understand why he needs to do his stupid wayfinding every single time at DS. If anybody is going to Jock Lindsey's they can just look at a map. No one is going to remember the convoluted directions you gave there Timmy.

• Haha
  • Heart

canadian

Why are their shoes in the kitchen and all over the house???? Don't they remove them when they enter the house? There should be a shoe mat by the door, and place the shoes there when they enter. So odd. Also, she went on about how she had to do the dishes, and then in the background you could see the dishes on a drying mat. She didn't even put them away hahaha. The two chores she does that she repeatedly tells us about over and over (dishes and laundry), and she doesn't even do the dishes fully. And then when she showed the laundry room there was an iPad in there??? I am never in the laundry room long enough to watch a show?????

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn: “we paid $129 with our annual pass discount”

Jenn: “ I don’t really like popcorn, but when it is free, I like popcorn”

IMG_0310.jpeg

“I got a popcorn, an ice cream, a water and a soda! This would have cost me $87!”

Jenn, thank goodness you are the one in charge of finances. What would your family do without you?

• Haha
  • Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
During the cookie fight, Buddy kept asking "Can I try that one?" Tim said "no" and then "no, you only get one". I guess they only say no to him when sharing their cookies is involved.

• Sad
Oh boy so this edition is oh woo is me. Dick you chose to hang out with this drip and his useless cow of a wife. You exploit your kids in the media and exposed yourself to all. I do not like you. And Dimster if I ever saw you in real life I'd ask you why you'd rather go to the park with your boyfriend than your own damn kids and then have the audacity to claim you have a podcast about dads at WDW. Fuckers.
---
So someone touched a nerve on Saturday...and of course he's veng all sanctimonious saying he's a person of faith and will endure...oh cry me a river, Dick.
---
Also me thinks Jenn may be wanting to cut Dick from park voogs and said no one likes him- it is true. Ugh and Dick's lecture has me wanting to tell him to duckoff aymore. Such a sanctimonious dick.

Last edited:

hcslacs

VIP Member
I don't recall anyone mentioning this, so maybe I am overreacting a bit, but this seemed a tad dangerous to me. I realize Jen is holding onto the blender, but she is not holding onto the glass and you never know what could happen here if he knocked over the glass ending up with the blender going who knows where. He just seemed to young to be doing this to me.

1708464631464.png

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
Holy shit is right! They make an entire commercial for a cleaning product in their house that has every dirty thing removed (at least from the kitchen)!
I assume they just threw everything that was on the counter into a pile in some other room. We'll see how long it lasts.

I know it's not a surprise but their "acting" was particularly atrocious in this. I also find it funny that Jen cleaned only one thing while Tim did all the rest. And of course she cleaned the mirror, the one thing you'd still be able to see her face in.

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
This is exactly right, he is incapable of showing empathy. Nick is telling this story of how he was 10 and remembers how scared he was on 9/11 and Tim interrupts him to tell some Housewives Tribeca nonsense where he declares Tribeca is a borough and the only way it relates to 9/11 is that it's kind of near the WTC site. And he brutally interrupted the guy. I know I sound like a Nick stan again :rolleyes:

Nick also tells his Dad soup story about how he and Luke got into it and he had to apologize. It was kind of a nice, relatable story, because we've all lost patience with our children and no one is a perfect parent. Tim's only contribution to the Dad soup portion was that Da Baby wasn't able to participate in the Diaper Dash and he'll be walking sooner than the next cruise. We fucking know he couldn't do the Diaper Dash, that's literally all you ever talk about when you talk about the kid. Way to communicate that he's an utter failure at 11 months of age, asshole.

Tim also dangerously tiptoes around the whole science/religion thing. He asks Nick if he's into documentaries and Nick says yes. Tim is surprised because Nick is "faith based" and he thinks he wouldn't be into documentaries. Tim says that he's into science. Tim sounds like an uneducated moron every time he opens his mouth.
I also think Dim has some serious walls up and he doesn't want to come off as vulnerable. I think he thinks it will make him look weak or something. If he showed empathy and showed he actually cared about someone other than himself, I MAY have more respect for him. I honestly don't know if he's capable of that. If you think about it, he wanted Da Baby to win the Diaper Dash because it would make DIM look good. Like, look! MY baby won and beat ALL the other babies! Everything is about Dimmy boy.

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don't understand why they would hire someone to organize the garage when 98% of that job is Keep or Toss. A professional isn't going to be able to determine that, so someone...who am I kidding, both of them will have to sit there the entire time and watch these people go through stuff.

Here's some help Trackers, because I really know you are reading here after the last few vlogs....order some heavy duty shelving, empty the entire garage into the driveway, set up the shelves on the back wall where the shelf collapsed and start loading up the shelves. Tools, paint, outdoor stuff....then get those big heavy duty costco bin things and load up stuff you want to keep and make a wall of bins on that side wall. Anything kid related that you haven't touched in a year---donate. Seasonal stuff should really go to your storage unit since you are paying for that thing anyway. Life really isn't that hard. You're welcome.

Forest

VIP Member
Sleep regression is a symptom not the cause the way Jenn says it. It’s just a medical/psychological name for a baby who was sleeping well who isn’t now for some reason which can be literally anything. If you were stressed about work and couldn’t sleep, you would be having a sleep regression. You wouldn’t be going through your 42-year sleep regression. Jenn just loves anything that puts the blame on the kid.

• Sad

DisNuts

Chatty Member
This looks like something from hoarders. What is going on in this garage. Such random stuff piled up. And does this mean the Tesla is parked outside? What happened to the bolt/volt whatever it’s called?

IMG_4877.jpeg
IMG_4876.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Sometimes I watch their lives hoping I will see Tim finally snap. Sounds like him being content is a total act and he really doesn't like his life. He enabled his wife and he pays the price every day.