Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nevinsmommy

So getting pregnant was something Jenn found out she just couldn’t do? Since then there have been many things, many, many things we’ve found out Jenn just can’t do. Like remember what she said previously, tell the truth, be a parent, be a useful human, say no to food…I could go on and on and on. What a pair of absolute wankers these two are. If I had lied like this on the internet for anyone to see I would never show my face on there again. The only two people on the planet who were born without brains managed to find each other. What are the chances?
We don’t drink! Jenn has been caught with alcohol several times.

We don’t do caffeine. Between the chocolate and Jenn’s Coca Cola….that’s a lie.

We don’t eat McDonalds. Bags of greasy McDonald’s in past videos:

We’re still nursing. All proof pointed to that being a lie.

It is so fecking odd to continuously lie about things that can easily be proven in their own damn videos. They can’t be THAT dumb, can they?!

Reactions: 26

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Thanks Lori, I'm going to skip over your illiteracy....but holy shit, y'all. Things are stressful in the Bojo house.

From the Highs & Lows of Fatherhood Podcast. Starting at about 3:22. Talking about stress and how Dick fidgets.

Here's Tim's comment:

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.02.31 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 5.58.28 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 5.58.52 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.04.26 AM.png

From the Low Key Valentine's Day couch talk. I mean, the look on his face makes it seem like he's ready to punch her...but the red ear kind of seals the deal for me after he shared that little bit of information in the podcast. She stresses Tim out beyond belief. His ear looks much more red in the actual video than the screenshot.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.19.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven't watched last night's stupidity yet, but something else from the podcast...

Tim looks like he's ready to bitch slap Dick when he's talking about being #hosted by Undercover Tourist at Universal.
Remember when you used to be hosted for things, Timmy? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.45.46 AM.png

---
Tim got Jenn a necklace for Valentine’s Day. Jenn got Tim a sound bath, which she also got herself?

Cool.
That tracks. She's the most selfish bitch on the planet.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Well everybody called it they’re gonna try to kiss Universal butt so they went and got Jen an annual pass again and now they’ve made a Mardi Gras Mukbang. It is true. All they do is eat eat eat

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
They were so very giddy at the beginning of the video. Here's a recap of what they said (I might have added what they were most likely thinking in parentheses)

Good evening from Epcot.
We are here today for an after hours event (without our kids!)
You guys know we love these after hours events (because we left our kids at home!)
There's so much fun (with no kids!)
We can get on rides like walking in the park
I'm super excited (again, no kids, remember!) and I think we get, don't we get like snacks
Snacks! (that we don't have to share with our kids! )

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Well, someone read my comment last week about wearing shoes upstairs in the house. But seeing that stupid tattoo on his foot might be worse. Why can't they frame the camera so we don't see their crossed legs?

I can't see myself listening to this for an hour and a half, but mentioning "deep conversations about fatherhood and 9/11" has made me interested. So I'm going to try to have it running in the background for a while.

Oh and Tim--that shirt doesn't fit you. At all. It's at maximum capacity. Intermittent fasting is not doing it for you, guy.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 7.09.39 AM.png

Tim judging Nick because his parents bought them a beanie baby every time they went to the store. That doesn't even sound a tad familiar to you, Tim?

Tim: You had a 9/11 beanie baby. From World Trade Center 9/11? Yea, I'm done. This isn't about 9/11, this is about beanie babies and Tim is extra douchey already.

And somebody is reading here because Nick also addressed my comment about them being on the phone. Hey there 👋

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
BARF

1708031256416.png

1708031272938.png

ETA: the last thing a piece of cheese sees before Nick's rat teeth nibbles it away

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim always says “memorandum” instead of “memorial” or “in memoriam”.
The 9/11 site is not a “memorandum” you turd.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So when O was walking around holding that stand-up walker thingy in the kitchen, it seems like that was supposed to be time Jenn spent with him while Tim and J were doing something else in the living room. Why can't she legitimately interact with this baby, give him eye contact one-on-one, and PLAY with him?

Instead, she kept saying he was "raging" when his walker would get stuck against a cabinet. There was no raging, even if she was supposedly joking like "road rage." He was just quickly moving the walker against whatever it was in the way (and why is this baby playing in the kitchen?!?!) without a clue how to move ahead because he is A BABY. She seemed to just make fun of him and laugh at him, then shift the walker over slightly and set him up to run into a cabinet again. She finally pointed him towards Tim and J in the living room and sent him that way. She seems to have no maternal instincts, no warmth, and treats O so strangely.

Even regarding the v-day lunch, she acted like baby O ruined it because he was being difficult for them. I can't stand her. The nanny is with O most of the time while they go eat, and yet he messed up Jenn's vlog being at this one lunch date. Ugh.

Also, that fucking stupid activity table in the kitchen is the dumbest shit they have lying around. It is always there yet today she says the piano on it has dead batteries. O tried to transfer over to it from the walker, and the piano he went for didn't work. What the fuck is that doing there then!?!?!
Yes! The "he's raging" repetitively stood out to me (and then trying to dump him off toward the direction of Dim and Budley). It's like when she said Buddy was "unhinged" at the library. I think maybe her inability to empathize with other people (and probably watching too much Bravo) causes her to use dramatic adjectives to describe people or a behavior that is normal (though she also is dramatic when it comes to herself like when she claims she's crying and her eyes are dryer than the Sahara).

And I bet this will become an issue (her inability to empathize and relate to others) when both boys are older and struggling (or even when they're really overjoyed for good reason over something) and she won't be able to provide real comfort or warmth or express genuine joy or sadness. She even laughs at Dim's injuries or aches and pains like well, an unhinged soulless person. And the fact that she loves to abuse "excited" to describe eating or going on the same repetitive staycation or cruise while her dead beady eyes just stare at her own reflection in the camera.

And the battery on that stupid activity table in the kitchen probably won't get replaced until Da Baby no longer even needs the activity table and if it does get replaced, she'll make Dim do it (she probably doesn't even know where the batteries are so she'll insist on making Dim chauffer her to Target yet again just to buy batteries... and then 27 other unnecessary things and future landfill items).

Also I was thinking about how likely none of those bottom cabinets are baby-proofed... but then again these are the same people who let Buddy reach into a drawer with scissors and let him stand on a stool he was too tall for right over the fucking stove.

I'm still perturbed by how nonchalantly she keeps referring to him as Da Baby or anything but his name. It's. just. WEIRD.

Also they blamed Da Baby's sLeEp ReGrEsSiOn for being late to their lunch reservation AND THEN THEY KEPT STANDING IN THE KITCHEN YAPPING IT UP UNNECESSARILY AFTER THEY ADMITTED THEIR RESERVATION WAS IN 10 MINUTES.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Haha, I read that video's description and I thought, how nice, they must be showcasing the Tracker's struggle with infertility and how they ended up with not one, but two miracle babies!

View attachment 2760235

But, nope, apparently they just used Jen footage for this Katie Norton person. I am not sure what Katie looks like, but I would be pissed if someone used footage of Jen in my place. And, of course Jen has a meal in front of her.
This is creepy af but I love that somebody stole their footage. HHN footage thievery? Karma is a bitch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
To be fair, the person probably entered the house looking like a pig sty and saw no difference upon pick-up.

Also, wouldn’t put it past Jenn to read here and plan for “play dates” where she has other people’s kids clean up her shit hole.
That's a great idea for Oliver's birthday party. "Hey kids, there's a petting zoo in the backyard. But first, we are going to play a game. Everyone grab as much stuff as you can from the giant pile in the garage, put it in your parents' car, have them drive it to our storage unit, unload it, come back and YAY! bunnies and piggies."

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
She’s so aggressive with the cookies. She literally wouldn’t let Tim just have the one he wanted to himself. He is such an abused person. He should have walked the fuck out of the house with that cookie and drove away.

How about cutting them all up on a pretty plate if you want everyone to share.

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I mean, I'm not Nick's #1 fan but the fact that some of these Tracker stans are SO outwardly and vocally against Nick's presence when they happily lapped up every other friggin Tracker fRieNd on camera from Nicole and Jim to Chris Pratt to Woo to Hot Dog Guy is....really.... interesting. :unsure:

Jenn, is that you? :ROFLMAO:
I'm the resident Nick stan :ROFLMAO: Tinfoil hat time again: I think Tim and Nick have chemistry, like they really do come across as a couple sometimes. I think the stans, who all worship Jenn, see Nick as Jenn's competition. Watching Nick and Tim vs Jenn and Tim, I really think Nick/Tim make the better couple and the stans don't like that. As I said earlier though, Tim seems annoyed by Nick in this video. They do not seem to be having a good time together.

Tim/Nick have a way different thing going on than Tim/Adam. People love to see them together but you never see them described as a bromance.

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn--I'll give you some advice about the diapers because you are just stupid at this point. This is not your first child. None of this should be new to you. My kids are 19 and 20 and I still remember this. When your baby is basically eating the same foods as big people, his poop is going to be the same as big people poop. Would you put your poop in a plastic container and store it in his room or the downstairs hallway until your lazy ass decides to toss it all in the trash? No. Diaper Genies or whatever expensive contraption you have are great for little babies and their frequent messes that pretty much don't really smell. When your kid is eating regular food, you can't leave the diapers sitting in a bin for days. Of course it's going to stink, dumbass. You are leaving piles of shit in a babies room.

My suggestion--get some doggie poop bags, they sell them for babies too, but the doggie ones work just as well. When you change his diaper, bag it up and put it in the outside trash. Or put a diaper pail out in the garage with a trash bag in it. Drop each diaper in there as you change him. There you go, no more stinky diapers in the house. I must be a fucking genius, someone make a vlog about how smart I am.

And if your kid needs constant outfit changes because he's pooping through his clothing--it's time for bigger diapers.

Thank you for coming to my poop talk.
They love to make everything so much harder than it needs to be but they also lack common sense.
I have a 20 month old and live on the 2nd floor of an apartment, no where close to the dumpster. I put the dirty diaper into a plastic bag (like from Walmart, Target, etc) and throw it in our trash can and then my partner takes the trash out when it’s full. It does not stink usually but if it does, then we take it out right away.

Here’s my advice, Jenn: Get off your fat lazy ass and take the dirty diaper to your outside trash can right away. It’s an extra 50 steps at most.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
WOW - Timmy to put yourself under that much 'pressure' to have to get home - and I can only ask why? You should have the support and reassurance that your wife and the mother of your children is there to take care of the boys but you don't - and again, I ask myself why?
WHY? because this is the monster YOU CREATED DUDE, she is completely capable of handling a few hours or so with the boys all by herself. You shouldn't have to run home bc THIS IS YOUR JOB.

Man - you need to grow a pair and stop this stupidity before it's more than your ears that feel the stress. She has no excuse, she has no job (not counting the editing bc she sucks at that), she doesn't clean, I don't think what she puts on a plate is cooking, and she has a nanny during the week.
She can let you do your job and she can stay home.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn have said a lot of dumb shit in their so-called careers....Tim continuously spouts misinformation, but this one takes the cake.

Tribeca is a fucking neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan. The 5 boroughs of NYC are Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and my personal favorite, Staten Island.

Please Tim, I'd love to see your stupid ass visit NYC

And he's a total douche to Nick in the first 7 minutes of this...

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 7.24.40 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
My gosh, Ginn was such a Karen in this vlog....she asked for a whole new dish just because she dropped a shrimp? And the whining about the drink not in the souvenir glass.
They were so blatantly kissing Universal ass in order to get on good terms with them for Epic Universe.
Does Dim not know how to say booths?

• Sick
  • Sad