Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is Jackson still in school? Or when does he go back after the holiday already?

ETA: Found it. School started back yesterday. So they pulled him out of school to go to AK?
Teacher workday/conferences was Monday 1/8 and school resumed yesterday, 1/9 🤔
---
"Look at me, look at me!! I'm a great mother!! Jackson is sitting in MY lap! I'm a great mother!! See!"

View attachment 2680565
Alright girl.

That boy needs to see an allergist.

Reactions: 22

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think I read one about it being filthy. I'll see if I can find it still..honestly was going on a rabbit hole about cleaning fees for short term rentals on something completely unrelated. I bet they really stick it to guests there.

Here it is.
I'm not surprised they're probably super dirty, based on turds like Dim and Ginn walking around with their gross shoes on, climbing and laying on the beds, touching everything, etc. No way a cleaning service is going to have the stamina to clean an obnoxiously gawdy fugly mansion properly, plus the extra-themed rooms are just an extra easy way to collect dust in all the various nooks and crannies. Like is housekeeping going to crawl in a tunnel to clean up leftover Buddy drool? Doubt it.

Also, stupid giant wall clocks need to die as decor, they're about as stupid as "live laugh love" signs. I'm glad Ginn is sooooo inspired by the decor though. Yes Ginn, you too can have abstract metal frames with wicker balls stuffed into their nooks and crannies! Sure, go ahead and make the upstairs playroom into a fucking movie theater even though you fall asleep during movies, watch everything on your iPad, and pretend you don't even watch that much on your cable & streaming services! 🫠

Maybe a home gym would be a better investment.
---
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.26.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

erry

VIP Member
Amanda is going to end up breaking down in the corner of a room paranoid not knowing who is attacking her, who she should be blocking, who is a tattler, who is a hater, who is actually concerned fan. Every time her phone alerts, she’s gonna have panic attacks, if someone rings her doorbell she’s going to crawl into her room thinking a hater is at her door.
She’s never gonna be the same after this🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So they take Jackson to school, but Tim can't go back to the house to get a sweater so he buys one at the park. :rolleyes:
Pro Tip for the Trackers: I think I've mentioned this one before. I keep a little tote full of crap in the back of my car. Umbrellas, rain jacket, sweatshirt, blanket, reusable totes (that never make it into the store!), Disney popcorn bucket....because those are all the things you never remember to bring when you need them. They go to theme parks for a living, where weather can be unpredictable. How hard is it to keep a sweatshirt in the car?

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Dick better watch out she got visibly snippy when Dim mentioned that if you liked hour long things you could watch him and Dick...she was like well that's boring it's not park stuff and he was like we talk about park stuff.
---
Jenn wants to be an entrepreneur and do something...does someone want to tell her that would require effort. I guess she could make sticker like Boss Babe, Amanduh.
If she wants to do something, she could be a mother, and a driver for her children!

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Can’t she have room service if she’s so worried missing a meal?
I think Jenn’s motherhood martyrdom is her passive aggressive way of complaining that this cruise they will be in *gasp* a regular cabin 😱
---
Oh shit you guys, AmanDUH is now posting in the stan group! I blocked out her last name but it’s her.

View attachment 2679677

ETA: Here she is again.
View attachment 2679696
Does Amanduhs employee have to wear ladies jackets now?
---
I wonder if she is there as a voice for Jenn. Like Jenn is making her post maybe? Because I’ve been a very active member of that stan group for a long time now (always posting as a stan but sometimes I’ll say things to stir the pot but nothing too bad) and I’ve never seen her pop up until now.
I think she does it for attention and admiration from her new bestie. Kind of scary really. In the movies these story lines always have a tragic twist.
---
You can not only have room service 24/7, when you are staying in a suite like the Walt/Roy you can have your regular dinner, from the regular dining room delivered to your room. I'm also willing to gamble that if you have early dinner and would like late dinner from the dining room delivered to your room, they will do it. At that level, the crew will do backflips to please you. Jenn was never at any risk of missing a meal. As usual, she's full of shit.

As pointed out here before, I've been on over 20 Disney cruises, at least 17 with my kids, starting at 11 months going to 20 years old. Shit, I'm old. I have never, ever, not even once felt I missed something, anything because of my children....because I have accepted that my children are a part of my life. Doing whatever with them is exactly what I want to do. But I've always brought my kids to shows, meals, whatever, because that's how we roll. Jenn is a horrible, terrible, no good parent. There's no other way to put it.

And Jenn's advice of Hawaii is so laid back once you get there...does she realize that someone who goes to Hawaii might want to leave Aulani? You can go to a nice hotel with a nice beach and decent pool area basically anywhere in the country on the coast. Don't most people go to Aulani to see just a little bit of Hawaii? She gives the shittiest travel advice.
---
So she is also passive aggressively complaining that they aren’t going to Hawaii. That Tracks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hippotracks

Screenshot 2024-01-14 3.14.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 3.16.31 PM.png

She is actally crying about getting food. She feels this is normal behavior because she puts it in the video she has full control over. Can you imagine having to live with this entitled child? But I am glad she made it to the Corn Hut to get her corn.

• Sick
  • Wow

littlemuv

VIP Member
Come on now tattlers. The only reason Jenn eats soooo much is to soak up all the booze. As per Amanduh so it must be true. It’s absolutely not because she's a gluttonous heffer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She doesn’t have time to Google, she has 79 loads of laundry to do and she has TWO KIDZ!!! The only potato in the world with two kids!!!!!!!!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This just in: Dim still can't say "booths".
View attachment 2687212

You never had it in the first place, Dimster.
View attachment 2687222

Even Dim and ATW knew to say goat cheese unlike Chef Ginnardee and her "goatS" cheese every time.
---
Why, is Ginn incapacitated? 🙄
View attachment 2687235

Let's check in on that "booths" pronunciation!
View attachment 2687239
That's a very telling statement, isn't it? :unsure: No reference to Jenn.
And he chose to leave that in there.

1705173938147.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
This is how I saw it as well. Like you said, not that it’s much better but Tim has always tried to control how Jackson plays. Jackson wants to do his own thing and Tim is over there literally sticking his hands in Jackson’s business. I’m not trying to make excuses for Jackson’s behavior but maybe he just wants to play without having Tim’s hands or a camera shoved in his general vicinity.
Plus, that's pretty much how Jenn would react to J$ reaching for her food. So that's what he's learned.

• Haha
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh yeah - she had a massive amount of tweets about nannying when her page was public. You could just see them scrolling through her endless mind-dump posts she does. Hence her telling everyone her opinion on kids with tablets, kids playing stuff loudly without headphones where she could hear it, and then tons of tweets about the nannying. Sounded like she gave up nannying and was happy about it, so I don't think it is what she really wants to do (I think this lazy 'job' of printing bathtub stickers and posting vids of her cat is more her jam). But maybe would if Jenn asked her of course.

In one tweet she bitched about parents getting money for preschool (she replied to a presidential tweet) and complained how childless by choice couples get nothing and it isn't fair. She got roasted by some people in the replies (replies you can still see). 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I was waiting for someone in the stan group to ask why no new videos had been posted.

3FEFC925-1F5D-4B20-A920-21D7F347CF38.jpeg

ETA: These comments have already been deleted.

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
They state Jenn is no longer breastfeeding, so she was able to order wine. So that “storyline” is officially over. 🥴
“We don’t drink” has been bugging the hell out of me. So self righteous when we all know you drank before and after each pregnancy. I could not hate her more.

Jenn is the exact opposite of “work smarter, not harder”. This video could have covered them for 2-3 days split up properly. Plus, if she wised up and stopped posting on Mondays to point people to the podcast that would buy another day each week. This job could be so easy.