Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ERock11518

I saw the winner of the 10k ran the whole thing in 31 minutes with his average being a little over a 5 minute mile.

I’m not going to sit here and pretend I’m in shape or that I could do better than Tim. In my current state right now, I’d probably get swept.
You and me both. Im not about to make fun of his time, I dont really think I could do much better.

Reactions: 11

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.

elliebee27

VIP Member
The reaction to being flipped off is strange considering they're all acting like she was genuinely harassed.

I got flipped off yesterday by a dumb shit who decided the red light is for losers and almost hit me, going left on a green arrow. Should I have crumbled, upset, that this dumbass in a huge truck with a small dick flipped me off?

Rude, yes. Frightening, no. It's not like she was assaulted, and God knows cast members deal with real problems like creepy guests daily.

And remember she had to go to the fancy hospital so it's probably not some budget insurance either.

Not sure if anyone has commented on this, but I did find it interesting they did not mention Lake Nona to their stans when they were talking about places in Orlando to live.

Moonlight666

LOL Jenn posted her home voog within the same hour. Why would she compete against the podcast? Thr FOMO. Oh Jenn... 😅
They probably have a deal... Whoever gets the most views is right about what's better homevlog VS. Theme park contest. How stupid!
---
I think by not covering all the parks especially during the festive session it's damaged the channel more than they think, no one new is going to tune into the channel when it's just home vlogs, the only ones watching the home vlogs will be those that have known the channel for a while now, so they aren't attracting anybody by these home movies, an by the looks of it even the stans are getting bored

When you are in a oversaturated market then you need to stand out or people will watch a few secs, turn off an find someone else an if they are more exciting vloggers then they ain't going back to the slackers, an the slackers DO have something that stands out from the others, THE KIDS, they could have done everything to let people know how to navigate the parks with kids, how to book kid friendly things, what are the best things for the kids in the parks, where to rent strollers an where to park them during rides, kid friendly food places etc they basically had an amazing opportunity handed to them an because gin would rather dump them with a nannie so she can have date night 471829 an eat then they have well an truly fked themselves up, the channel could have tripled easily if they focused on Orlando with kids since most familys would probably tune in
Exactly. They probably would even draw new viewers

Pretty insane that the Trackers went from Jenn staying without her children and husband at the Waldorf Astoria to shopping at Goodwill in a matter of weeks.

I live in Sarasota county, and Goodwill stores seem to be a big, big thing here.

1) They have their own line of in-store merchandise (brand new stuff). This is so bizarre to me, and it seems to be expanding more and more.

2) There is a potential gold mine here for collectors. Because there are lots of senior citizens in FL, I've noticed entire collections of things end up at Goodwill because relatives/kids dump all the stuff there when their family members die.

3) There is an off-shoot store here called Goodwill Bargain Barn. It is a massive building with giant containers on wheels filled with piles of stuff. Items here are sold mostly by weight. This is a hot spot for ebay resellers. I found someone's entire collection of Anpanman (an anime character) in a bin one day.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
We are having some intense weather here in Florida today, like most places in the country, so it wouldn't surprise me that we get an "end of the world" type reaction from them and oh noooooo we couldn't go live because wind!!!!

We live on the coast, so I know it's different in Orlando, but we have lots of early dismissals and cancelled after school activities. There is strong line of storms that is supposed to come through here around 3pm.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Fuck, I shop at Goodwill, have I hit rock bottom? 😆

I get what you mean, though, I think. 😉
I do as well, however, I do not drive my Rivian there, nor have I trashed it on a live in front of thousands. Also, my Goodwill is “fancier” than theirs :p.

Seems disingenuous considering how they have shopped in the past.

If they were trying to be more relatable, they failed. Making fun of the randomness, when randomness of kind of the point is stupid.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It's 2:15pm.

While I'm waiting, only 2 out of the last 12 vids have hit 100k views....and they've barely hit 100k.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 2.10.27 PM.png

• Wow

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
It was in a Live. Honestly I’m not 100% sure either of them said “Set for Life” directly. Maybe someone else remembers. It was all this talk about having investments and college all taken care of and that they were doing so well. In the same Live, Jenn said she wanted to start a podcast teaching other YouTubers how to be like them financially. This was right after the Pete Werner situation broke about the $900,000 AmEx bill. So I’m sure she was feeling herself.

But as to the exact words I don’t remember. But it was definitely the vibe.
I swear this happened on a live while I was waiting for them settling my kid in for a sleep study, so sometime mid July maybe? This was right when the Pete Werner stuff was breaking.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Yea, but Tim routinely walks 5-6 miles every time he goes to a park. He's used to walking long distances, although he hasn't been to the parks daily in a while. He's either lying about not feeling it at all or he didn't put much effort in.
I bet he is feeling it, even just a bit.
When I was in shape, I would hike multiple times a week in the mountains at a decent elevation and if I over did it, I’d still get shin splits and occasionally get sore.
He’s just a lying asshole.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Catching up with the live and so far 3 minutes just to set up the audio. How do they suck at this so much? Ridiculous.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, I was wondering about the surrounding area. I know they can't afford Golden Oak prices. Wasn't Lake Nona supposedly going to get some project that Disney cancelled like last year or so? I could imagine they picked that area maybe because they thought it would have long term development but I don't think they really think things through that well so who even knows.
Nah, no one really talks about Golden Oaks. You wouldn't even really know it existed, if you're local...it's never really discussed. :ROFLMAO:

If I could choose between Nona and closer to the parks, I'd choose closer to the parks. Like, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, etc.

I lived in MetroWest before and don't think I'd go back there or near Universal, but Dr. Phillips is close to both (doing backroads) and Whole Foods, Trader Joes, tons of restaurants, shopping, doctors, etc.

Nona is good, IMHO, if you work in the Medical City, near the airport, niche industries, etc. or maybe commute to the East Coast (e.g., work in the space industry or surrounding companies). Or, I guess, maybe downtown (taking the 417 to 408). Or, if you just really want to get away from all that is considered the rest of Orlando.

Cuz you have to really WANT to live out in Nona. At least that's my opinion, living here for 25+ years and BEFORE Lake Nona really existed. :ROFLMAO:

Yes re: the Disney planned campus for a division(s) of the company.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Oh, but Jenn needed new clothes for her and the boys for the trip. 🙄 No, you didn't. You already have plenty of Target clothes. You didn't need an "oversized" (my ass, it is just a men's XXL) ugly tshirt.

P.S. - REMINDER: Jenn's "friend" / Potato's mom thinks 99% of Target clothes are "BUTT UGLY." 😅
We are getting ready for our next trip to Aulani. The DW started her vacay clothes shopping last week. At Tommy Bahama and Lily Pulitzer at Fashion Island. Didn't seem interested in the latest Target haute couture. I guess I'll have to break the bad news to her that she'll need to up her game. She also started hitting the gym an extra day every week, the lazy bitch.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
If they were thinking of doing a live today they're running out of time before Dim has to pick up J$. My guess is the useless slug known as Jenn couldn't roll out of bed and get dressed before noon. They really don't make much $$ with their lives so why bother? Except Jenn usually lets the truth slip from time to time as to what's really going on behind the scenes