The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict more Jen only content. After a bit it will grow stale, and the views will drop after the fifth Jen Solo Trip to whatever, and in six months it won’t be worth the effort. (In the old days there were Jen only or nearly Jen only shows of her making pizza eggs or burning some hamburgers for dinner. That was a long time ago.
If they were smart. Tim would force Jenn to start driving so she can do her Jenn only content (like maybe more "beauty" stuff since her stans seem to love her so called look) and maybe he can do more kid centric stuff with the boys without having to waste time dropping her off at Disney Springs to go to Sephora while he goes to Universal or someplace else. Someplace like taking Jackson and Oliver to LEGOLAND since Tim seemed to have slightly more fun there vs. Jenn and Tim does like Lego. Hint Tim since you (or at least Jenn) read here.

Speaking of kid friendly stuff. From what I see on the ATW tattle and Troll Patrol. Adam got an adult happy meal. While the toys seem to be geared toward "kids" older than 10. That is something that Tim and Jackson would have alot of fun doing together. Not a solo 49 year old manchild like Adam.

I hate saying "out loud," and it pains me to say this. But she sorta did OK. She did not go on and on over BS stupid stuff Tim does like USB's. Unless you are going to roach motel. All mid-level places and above (like Hampton Inns which is Hilton basic hotel to me or other like hotels) have USB's and stuff.

I did find it funny she almost forgot the balcony. I think she only goes on the balcony when they film. As soon as they are done she goes back into the AC.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I experience that when accessing Tattle on my phone. Using my desktop computer at work though, no problem. So Tattle at work it is!
I have to Tattle while working on my desktop as well. I can't like or comment from my phone, it glitches. The last time I tried to comment here from my phone, the screen refreshed, I hit post and it posted the comment on the Kyle Pallo thread that I had been reading earlier. :oops: I only post from my desktop now.

• Wow
Just another lie. They lie so often, most people can't even tell. How they don't realize that they put all this tit out there for everyone to see, yet keep lying is beyond my comprehension.

So...it's a LADIES jacket folks. From the "We Found the Best Disney Merch" Fort vid. They discussed at length about the zipper being opposite, so they knew it was a ladies jacket when they bought it.
View attachment 2627797
It has a ridiculously huge graphic on the back. I love Disney. I got married there and have been a passholder for 20+ years. This jacket is dumb.
View attachment 2627798
View attachment 2627801
It was $80. I really, just can't. This is what the 3rd woman's coat that he's purchased for himself?

Meanwhile Nick the Dick was on a #hosted visit to Caribe Royale with Josiah, who also gives a Nick crush but uber religious vibe to me.
He prefers ladies jackets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a huge trigger for me, when she plays the motherless crap and the infertility bullshit for stan praise, because that's why she does it. It absolutely infuriates me more than it should.
[/QUOTE]

I am a few pages behind but this is so beyond true. Actual infertile here (going to IVF in 2024) whose mom died of cancer last year. I cry every birthday of mine that passes because I want to be a mother so badly. My mother was my biggest champion and I want to he that to a child as well. If I never had another birthday without a child it would be the biggest blessing. If I thought it was my last year on earth, I'd do something that counts for the world, not celebrate my own bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just can't with these two...another childless night out.

And Tim bought another ridiculous looking, overpriced jacket at the parks. I believe that was from The Fort?

The thumbs up is really giving me a Trump MAGA vibe lately. I know they cried when he was elected president...but they've changed so much since then.

View attachment 2627777
According to the Stan who posted this, they were with a friend. It’s gotta be Mike, right?
2ABDAD8E-1964-442C-AD1C-D1E7014C46B3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a few pages behind but this is so beyond true. Actual infertile here (going to IVF in 2024) whose mom died of cancer last year. I cry every birthday of mine that passes because I want to be a mother so badly. My mother was my biggest champion and I want to he that to a child as well. If I never had another birthday without a child it would be the biggest blessing. If I thought it was my last year on earth, I'd do something that counts for the world, not celebrate my own bullshit.
Sending you much love and baby dust. I tried for years to have a child of own and came up empty handed. I feel for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It must really chap Ginn’s greasy hide that her sister got their mom’s ashes and she got… crusty wishbones and unused bedroom furniture gathering dust in the storage unit they’ve probably forgotten how to access.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love Disney, but I’m not a huge fan of the parties. I usually try to go one of the parties every other year. I haven’t been in a while though, and the tickets prices are nearly doubled it no longer seems worth it to me.
I could never see myself going 2-3 times per season, first of all what a HUGE waste of money. I’d rather spend a few days in a cabin, in a some over priced mountain resort.
seaworld, however is absolutely beautiful during Christmas, and no extra ticket to get in. All of the shows are beautifully done and I being a SW passholder as well will go multiple times during the season.
universal’s Christmas is just as amazing and also included in the ticket, and the cookies at MK holds no match to those Grinch cookies at UNiversal. They are DUH-LICIOUS!
anyway, what is Tim trying to prove by only doing Disney over and over and over and over? It’s embarrassing at this point.
Celebration has Christmas things
Lake Nona has Christmas things
Downtown Orlando at Lake Eola
There’s Santa’s tree farm in Eustis
Leu Gardens
That new place… snowcat ridge (they can make that a weekend stay)
Light up UCF
Like come on, get out of Disneys ass, and do something else!

Reactions: 16
For the kids sake I would love to see her takeover the channel. Tim is no prize but he is a better, more involved, more attentive parent than she is. Hell he probably would not even need a nanny. Maybe 2024 is the year they swap roles completely…

I love Disney, but I’m not a huge fan of the parties. I usually try to go one of the parties every other year. I haven’t been in a while though, and the tickets prices are nearly doubled it no longer seems worth it to me.
I could never see myself going 2-3 times per season, first of all what a HUGE waste of money. I’d rather spend a few days in a cabin, in a some over priced mountain resort.
seaworld, however is absolutely beautiful during Christmas, and no extra ticket to get in. All of the shows are beautifully done and I being a SW passholder as well will go multiple times during the season.
universal’s Christmas is just as amazing and also included in the ticket, and the cookies at MK holds no match to those Grinch cookies at UNiversal. They are DUH-LICIOUS!
anyway, what is Tim trying to prove by only doing Disney over and over and over and over? It’s embarrassing at this point.
Celebration has Christmas things
Lake Nona has Christmas things
Downtown Orlando at Lake Eola
There’s Santa’s tree farm in Eustis
Leu Gardens
That new place… snowcat ridge (they can make that a weekend stay)
Light up UCF
Like come on, get out of Disneys ass, and do something else!
It's because of pure laziness.

Reactions: 7
The videos with Jenn on the thumbnail tend to do better than the ones with only Tim on the thumbnail (for the same type of video).

It’s a mommy vlog now. A mommy who goes to Disney and staycations.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If I have some time today, I'll try to find why I my gut is telling me it's that Happily Amanda chick. Her Twitter/X is a disaster to look through, she literally tweets every mundane thought she has. I've seen her in the chat for livestreams and she has recently moved to Orlando with her boyfriend/fiance...I'm wondering now if she moved from Chicago, too. The name jumped out at me because when Jenn says--oh, Amanda is here in the live streams, I was at first thinking it was her sister.
I looked at her Twitter/X too and got annoyed by how frequently she posts. Get an actual life, Aman-DUH

• Haha
If they were smart. Tim would force Jenn to start driving so she can do her Jenn only content (like maybe more "beauty" stuff since her stans seem to love her so called look) and maybe he can do more kid centric stuff with the boys without having to waste time dropping her off at Disney Springs to go to Sephora while he goes to Universal or someplace else. Someplace like taking Jackson and Oliver to LEGOLAND since Tim seemed to have slightly more fun there vs. Jenn and Tim does like Lego. Hint Tim since you (or at least Jenn) read here.

Speaking of kid friendly stuff. From what I see on the ATW tattle and Troll Patrol. Adam got an adult happy meal. While the toys seem to be geared toward "kids" older than 10. That is something that Tim and Jackson would have alot of fun doing together. Not a solo 49 year old manchild like Adam.

I hate saying "out loud," and it pains me to say this. But she sorta did OK. She did not go on and on over BS stupid stuff Tim does like USB's. Unless you are going to roach motel. All mid-level places and above (like Hampton Inns which is Hilton basic hotel to me or other like hotels) have USB's and stuff.

I did find it funny she almost forgot the balcony. I think she only goes on the balcony when they film. As soon as they are done she goes back into the AC.
I don’t know…I nearly lost my lunch when she was showing the bathroom and kitchenette areas from the camera shaking so much and panning in on empty shelves.

I think more people watch more Jenn centric videos to watch the train wreck, not because they love her so much. I mean that’s why I watch🤷‍♀️

she’s unhinged and I think the people want to know what dumb tit is coming out of her mouth next, they watch in disbelief of how stupid and useless she is.

I think they watch it for drama.
A view is a view of course, but it’s not because they love her so much. I refuse to believe that

Reactions: 21
Just another lie. They lie so often, most people can't even tell. How they don't realize that they put all this tit out there for everyone to see, yet keep lying is beyond my comprehension.

So...it's a LADIES jacket folks. From the "We Found the Best Disney Merch" Fort vid. They discussed at length about the zipper being opposite, so they knew it was a ladies jacket when they bought it.
View attachment 2627797
It has a ridiculously huge graphic on the back. I love Disney. I got married there and have been a passholder for 20+ years. This jacket is dumb.
View attachment 2627798
View attachment 2627801
It was $80. I really, just can't. This is what the 3rd woman's coat that he's purchased for himself?

Meanwhile Nick the Dick was on a #hosted visit to Caribe Royale with Josiah, who also gives a Nick crush but uber religious vibe to me.
Learning from you that Nick "took his kid" to the Jonas Brothers concert is one of the funniest things I've ever heard after seeing some TikTok videos of Jonas concerts. Those Jonas Brothers could give the Chippendales a run for their money at these shows, especially Joe Jonas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The videos with Jenn on the thumbnail tend to do better than the ones with only Tim on the thumbnail (for the same type of video).

It’s a mommy vlog now. A mommy who goes to Disney and staycations.
They have posted 7 videos this month and the Jenn solo vlog is on track to probably get over 100k views which like you said, is probably due to Jenn in the thumbnail and the focus being on Jenn.
Jackson in the thumbnail used to be guaranteed views but now, a lot of the Stan’s won’t tune in to watch. There was some interest in his birthday with many Stan’s wanting to see Jackson’s birthday vlog. That’s why I think the vlog that had “birthday prep” in the title got them more views than usual.
Here are the views for December:
8FBB8BAE-994E-4550-9991-5DD2761804C5.jpeg
586F6E2D-DCE8-4BEE-9927-071C729A811F.jpeg

• Wow
Sure the Trackers are fake. People change over time but in degree not kind. Their journey from two late twenty-something’s that drank and smoked up, to the whatever family friendly BS they are doing now is totally manufactured.
It’s on brand for Disney. The cast members put on a big smile for the guests but go home and drink, smoke, and wank the depression away like the rest of us.

The topic of child regret. It’s a pretty common experience from what I’ve observed. No matter how hard you tried for them. The feminist movement made everything possible (and expected) for women. You can have a successful career AND a brood of children at home (let the daycare or nanny handle that!)

Many women have fallen into the trap of parenthood only to find they hate it and resent their kids for it. Kids are awful and I wouldn’t do it over again.

• Heart
I just got a Christmas gift delivered from a client...a Harry & David gift basket. :ROFLMAO: Maybe they are Tracker haters as well and read here?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.