Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So many "link that down below"s. They really are pushing people to watch their older vidvoogs. Just seems like so many of these little things mean that "set for life", they ain't.
I was watching another vlogger who, while talking about Colleen Ballinger's big comeback this week, mentioned how during the time period from the week of Thanksgiving through Christmas, Adsense pays the most. So vloggers are in their big money period right now...Jenn needs to get those views on all the old vids. :rolleyes: I watch with adblock, so I'm not sure how much they even make from me, but I'm going to not watch them for the next month, except for those really big train wrecks, like yesterday's vid.

Reactions: 11

littlemuv

VIP Member
Tim’s parents brought up 4 kids if I remember correctly? His mum presumably has lots of common sense knowledge where babies/toddlers are concerned. I know she wouldn’t dare say anything to J about the colour of da baby but I wonder if she’s mentioned it to Tim. Or even his sister. Surely someone must have noticed.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
2024 will be interesting, to see if their spending drops. A lot of the 2023 big spending could have been planned in 2022 (when their views were about 25% higher)
I agree, I think a lot of what they done this year was booked an paid for possible last year which would have been a lot of 2021s money

How far in advanced can you book an pay for the cruises an hotels? I know here it's a year in advanced, but flights are 11 months

I feel like it doesn't seem like it's hit them because everything was possible booked an paid in full back last year when money was maybe still ok, I do think this is going be the year that it will really start to hit them an 2025 is going to be a massive kick, the hospital stay won't have been cheap, the kids school (maybe a yearly payment?) Won't be cheap, they have had a few lengthy breaks with uploading which will be damaging

They might be able to book an pay for some of next year's things the now when it's only been a little decline they have had but they are in for a shock in 2025 when it's all caught up with them

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't know why they never seem to get that people from OTHER PLACES visit Disney and buy merchandise. Some from VERY COLD places! lmao. They get so offended when Disney has sweatshirts and long sleeved, cold weather items.
I usually buy a few when am over, I have some spirit jerseys as well which I like because of how bulky they are, perfect for here when it gets to like -12 an I need something heavy under my jacket to go scrap the ice off the car 😅

I guess in slacker world other climates don't exist

FreckleFart90

Ngl, messy Jenn is my favorite Jenn. You keep being a snotty bitch online, girl!! It's way more entertaining than the vids you two produce 🤣
I kind of love it too because I can’t look away, it’s why whenever the user (can’t think of the name right now) posts and I see her RBF in their avatar I have to zoom in on the picture so I get reminded of Jenn’s real personality

CoolWhip

VIP Member
It’s at the house. She said something about someone coming in and setting things up. So I guess they’re having some kind of activity or entertainment for the kids.
Maybe the picnic at the hog lagoon company that did Jenn’s birthday

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
As far as I'm aware, I mean things couldn't have changed that much in 18 years, there's only mayo in Dutch potato salad because miracle whip isn't a thing there. Also needs 100% more pickles.

Also, why take laundry home if you are not doing the laundry. It's just going to sit there dirty?

littlemuv

VIP Member
Ginn wouldn't envy the week of Christmas in my household. I have 3 major birthdays between 12/24 and 12/31 Step Dad, Dad, and my Mom.
Me too. Grandson 7th, husband 10th & son 15th. If that happened in the Tracker house they’d either cancel it completely or move it to January. Jenn: oh, is Christmas on the 25th December every year?

peteykirch

VIP Member
He probably edited the video, burning that candle at both ends, like WooMan claims to 😂😂😂
---

Because they are a #homemovies channel, they were never a creative outlet.
They were somewhat creative when they had that other offshoot channel, but even that was just childish jokes.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
A HELOC would show up in the public records for their home and I don't see that. Not saying it's impossible they have one just seems unlikely.

All the liens for home improvements still show as open is that normal? Maybe they used credit cards for those? Or maybe satisfaction of those liens is just a slow thing to show up.

erry

VIP Member
I hope her office is clean since everyone will have to walk by it when they walk into the house.

I hope they get rid of all of those outside toys they have in that space where they usually put the Christmas tree. I know that house is bursting at the seams, but they will have to find some place to put that crap

erry

VIP Member
In all honesty, I’m glad to hear they are giving the kid a party. A basic hot dog/pizza, chips, juice and cake party.
They put a little thought into it with the hot wheels theme
I know I say things along the lines of him being a spoiled, favorite, golden child,but I am impressed with his knowledge of cars.
I couldn’t tell you the difference between a Ford Focus, and a Jeep Wrangler let alone telling what kind of car is by its headlights lololol.