Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Getting take out breakfast when 1) you have a kitchen and 2)you live in driving distance and can just pack a cooler with the food you have at your own house? It’s baffling. They make their life way more complicated than it needs to be.
My daughter and I do a girls trip staycation every year and we stay someplace with a kitchen so we can make breakfasts and lunch on pool days. We are probably peasants according to them though 😂

Reactions: 12

Saul's Gal

Just ffwd through the DS voog. Why the emphasis on FREE? Is it so they can be relevant to us poor peasants? And who is we? Jenn obviously wasn’t there because her mug didn’t appear once. Or maybe I ffwd too quickly 😂
They are definitely working "harder" at trying to direct traffic towards their videos. People are always looking for bargains at Disney so they figure "FREE" in the title will help them. I love that their views are low in comparison, but they still are making good money overall.

It is even more evident with the lack of the movie in the thumbnail. Plus, it is basically mentioned as an afterthought. One would logically think that they would want to really highlight the event and movie when hosted. Go figure, but then again, they haven't really done this well in the past. They are always late and pretty underwhelming when it came to being appreciative for being hosted by Disney for the big trips and events.

I mean their house isn't luxury. It is a cookie cutter development house. While sure it may be nice to some folks it's kinda meh. I also would assume given where the school is others live in the same community and probably same house style.
Indeed, I forgot to put quotation marks around "luxury". I think they believe in their minds that the backyard is something really special though.

• Haha
I think what J actually wants is a playdate. Not 50 people in his house.

We used to have house parties as kids but we were older, at least 1st grade, and the parties were short. Maybe an hour and a half. They were definitely dropoff parties. Even back then, parents would outsource. I remember McDonalds had those cool party rooms.
I really think this is all about showing off their luxury home to the school. They live in Orlando, probably the best place in the United States to have a birthday party.

I loved going to a McDonald's birthday party as a kid! I grew up in Alabama, and one of the McDonald's locations had a downstairs with a dedicated party room--it was legendary!

• Haha

xojamilyn

I don't understand them constantly saying Florida doesn't get cold enough to necessitate selling long sleeved shirts in Disney stores. I'm in Orlando and am currently wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt I picked up on sale from Universal HHN. It gets cold here, and for more than just a few days like T+J act like it gets.
I also find this hilarious because Tim bought that insanely expensive Gucci Disney to wear when we get maybe a few weeks of cold a year.

erry

VIP Member
Tim says he wants to have the long sleeve shirt and very quietly says “just to have” while simultaneously complaining about it being 87 degrees, and Disney selling long sleeve shirts

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
He says in the video “Disney invited me out” that’s always his weak ass loophole
Right, every time we see a commercial on TV, Disney invites us to go there. I've received about 15 cruise related emails lately...you guyzzzz I'm #hosted!!!!

I'm still not 100% convinced that this was a media screening and Disney invited Tim and those one or two other people we've found that went to this event as media. The big sign to me is Tim doesn't have his button down on. I saw someone posted that D23 had a free preview screening that members were eligible to sign up for. I'm wondering if this preview is something like that?

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
At first I thought the little toast was stuffing mix, but then Tim said they found it by the cheese. Also, later Jen mentions she needs to go back to the grocery store again to get the rest of the stuff for her meat and cheese platter, so I think the little toasts were indeed those little toasts you see on cheese platters.

Funnily, she says her meat and cheese platter is now an annual thing at Thanksgiving, but wasn't it Matt that provided the meat and cheese platter last year? Pretty much the only thing I remember looking good. She'll take credit for anybody else's work. I wonder if this year's Thanksgiving voog will be as "chaotic" as last year's. They really don't understand that word, do they?

And this whole voog of their chaotic and hectic Sunday looks like millions of other people's Sunday, where folks are able to grocery shop and spend time with their kids and do household chores, all without complaining endlessly about it. Also, without wasting time sitting on a couch filming themselves complaining about it.
Ohhh for the shark Coochie board 😂

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
How many straight men love Disney? How many women have been eaten out by a man wearing a gucci Mickey sweater 🤔
Tim is putting his junk in that nasty woman known as his wife and people still think he's gay? He's a fake Disney fan definitely but a real hetero male.

It's nice to see we can still make fun of straight men in 2023 and accuse them of being gay just on some innocuous video clips. Good that the PC police haven't totally won.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't get her. I think she really does want to play here with the cool kids sometimes. Hey, Marie! 👋 I just looked and referral codes are open right now. You can join us if you'd like. Just say the word.

The stans are arguing again over there about the ridiculous king of the bus crap. You aren't in the right seat. The seat doesn't matter. You have to be alone. You don't have to be alone. You stupid fools, Tim is entirely too good to sit on a bus now. When was the last time we saw Tim ride a bus? Do you know who would absolutely love riding the bus? J$.
Yeah, that Tim Wilding dude is a bit too dedicated to telling people if they're doing it right or wrong. 🥴 He always does that when they post KotB pics.

Last edited:

quietcandy

VIP Member
Rivian: $80k+
Outdoor renovations plus kitchen: $60k?
Disney concierge cruise : $35k?

$175k just for those 3 things is more than we estimate their annual income to be now.

Plus $10k a year for preschool and $40k for a nanny.

So either they are making way more, have taken on debt or have spent a lot from savings/investment returns. Or some combination of the above.

Do they care their views are declining?

Did they keep the Tesla or trade it in?
They may have financed the Rivian and outdoor renovations. Hell, they could be living off of revolving credit cards for all we know.