Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who wants to bet J$ kicks them off, has a tantrum & will only wear sneakers!
I work at a private school in another state and we have chapel dress up days for special religious services. The boys are supposed to wear long pants, dress shoes and a tie. Some of the kids with sensory challenges have a difficult time at school that day. Even on the coldest days, these boys only wear shorts, long pants are too much for them. It might be hard for J$ to wear those clothes and dress shoes.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Forest

VIP Member
How would they take a golf cart to FW? Tow it?

I think all these Fort stays are cost cutting. What happened to the fancy 2 bedroom hotel suites they used to stay in? Let’s hope!

• Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Did he actually say he remembers the train? Growing up we would camp there close to every other year and the train was long gone then. I knew/know of the train but never saw it. He is full of shit if he spoke as if he actually remembers the train cause it was gone before he was even born.

View attachment 2588561
I was gonna mention that...
---
The ploy utilized by Jenn to attract Dimm and get pregnant the second time...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
What's the point of posting this Dim??

Anything to keep making money out your kid, he literally could not give two fks like just let him watch the cartoon in peace

Also why is this being made into a tradition? Traditions are usually something you will do/have done for years an will have nice memories about, wait till he's older an isn't interested in some cartoon an there's that "tradition" finished, they could have done an actual proper tradition when he took interest in the tree ornaments when he was younger an helped him to paint a new one each year, you know something he would have memories about an something to look back on, not some stupid cartoon he won't care about in a week's time

Am not hugely into Xmas but I am Halloween so one of the traditions I've started with my neice is each year we get a small tealight decor to paint, last year was a pumpkin an this year a ghost, something that we will both have memories doing an can talk about (like when she started painting the pumpkin an then started on the floor before going to her arms lol) an something we can keep an put out each year, you know like a proper tradition

Trips to the supermarket, yes, it's right outside the gates of their community. J$ school, no, it's about 5 miles away. If J$ went to public kindergarten, it would be close enough to golf cart there.

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
^^^^I live in Winter Garden and we use the golf carts for riding “into town” a whole 1.25 miles away. In fact the Crooked Can Brewery is the first stop we hit in town. Not sure what the scene is in Lake Nona for golf cart usage. She wants one, just to have one.
#homemovies

A couple of years ago I would have agreed she looked good for her age. Now? She looks like she is in her forties. It appears she doesn’t wash her face and use sunscreen which can age you. All this bs about how she looks in her 20s needs to stop. Jenn needs tough love
Really, she looked decent (if inbred) until they started living high on the hog and upped her serving on theme park food. The second pregnancy really aged her-mostly because her diet became even worse than before. To be fair none of these vloggers long term looks good. Who knew eating theme park food and being glutinous would age you so poorly. I do think if she properly styled herself and developed better hygiene it would help immensely. Dim doesn't look great eitehr to be fair.

Ugh, as a holiday baby myself I feel for J$ when no one comes to that party which is so going to happen if it's the weekend after Thanksgiving. They would've been better off doing it another weekend that is just going to spell disaster logistically speaking, not that the Trackers think about things like that. I also wonder if they have thought through food allergies. Except if it's for filming I doubt they have thought if one of the kids is allergic to anything like dairy or gluten. Or for the love of God, I hope one of those parents finds this site and spills.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
We moved to florida 4 years ago from Jersey. My husband was in the grocery business for 41 years. Holiday season he worked 70 to 80 hrs a week. Hectic? I went grocery shopping this morning and checked right out. Jersey lines were across the store. Lady you dont know what hectic is. Somebody drop her in Jersey or New York and see how long she lasts
Oh you’re not kidding. I laugh when I hear traffic complaints from Floridians. Come to Metro NY/NJ and I’ll show you traffic. You can literally sit for an hour waiting to go over a bridge (which is down to one lane each way and constantly being repaired). Then you have to pay a toll just to kick you in the butt after all your wasted time.

• Sick

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I’ve never seen such blatant neglect and chaos in my life. Oliver is yellow and he’s not getting anywhere close to enough milk/formula. Where did they even get the idea to spoon feed him formula. Breastmilk/formula should be the main source of nutrition for him right now. This is insanity. Get that baby some medical attention asap. Unfuckingbelievable.

In the same sentence, Jenn says she knows what kind of headache it is by where the head pain is located. Then says, she doesn’t know what caused Jackson’s headache (even though he told her it’s in the front of his head). So she knows, or she doesn’t know? Get your story straight, Jenn. If this is his first headache, is this the first time there’s been a change in barometric pressure?? Probably not. He’s likely dehydrated (keep feeding him a shit-ton of salty goldfish) or getting sick. The fact he went to bed so early and missed dinner tells me his body is probably fighting something off. And it’s likely not his first ever headache. It’s just been the first time he’s been able to verbalize it. They are so dumb.

I really wish they’d teach Jackson to not interrupt. It’s seriously so damn annoying, the constant interruptions. And while they are at it, they need to start teaching Oliver to NOT touch people’s faces, squeeze their noses, scratch their cheeks, etc. Start teaching the word “no” now.
That won’t happen because ‘no’ is not in their vocabulary.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
15 min mark J$ literally says to THE CAMERA- I got 3 cars & I can show you guys.
He is now just like his parents- talking to the camera as if it is a person. 😡🤢

Looking party ready at Ft Pampers
I noticed Jackson either wants to play up to the camera like this or, he wants nothing to do with it like when they were asking him what he wants to do in 2024. He was facing away from the camera the whole time.

2020planner

VIP Member
So isn't there some sort of provision in the fire code about how many occupants can be in a building...I know my parents' old neighbor had another family essentially living with them-still less than fifty people-and when my mom called they fined the hell out of them. I imagine fifty plus people would be against the code and probably also piss the HOA off in terms of parking-even if it's like twenty or so cars. Really well thought out, Trackers. And I can totally see them going all Live and crying if no one shows up to get pity money from the stans. I always cringe whenever there is the perennial FB post about how no one showed up to Little Melonhead's party usually because the kid has some sort of issues that makes it difficult for them to have friends and instant freebies or GF fees emerge accordingly.
If it's a private party, I don't know if there's fire codes about that for a personal residence.

I mean, people have outdoor wedding receptions all the time with people going in and out of the house, mingling inside, out in the yard, by the pool, etc. We had an anniversary party for my grandparents at my parents' house back in the 80s and there were easily 50 family members and friends there but they were spread out in the family room, kitchen, living room, downstairs wet bar and game room we had in our huge finished basement, outside mingling, kids were playing upstairs, etc.- and it was super spread out and didn't "feel" like 50 people.

Now, parking for all those cars on their street would be a whole other matter.

However, I honestly would be surprised if literally 50 people show up to this if they have it at the house.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
There is a family recreation center that is part of their gated community. It has a parking lot for guests. They must be planning to to get that many guests past the gate.
This is where Jenn’s NEED for her birthday golf cart comes in. She will be shuttling guests back and forth from the rec center…

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
First, that thumbnail is like Child Exploitation 101.
Second, what is he doing with his hands in the pic on the left? Is that supposed to be like a shocked :eek: face that they made him do?
Cuz he's sO eXciTed?

I can't tell... it doesn't quite look like that though???
It’s (poorly) giving Home Alone, shocked Kevin vibes to me.

• Sad

PistachioNut

VIP Member
After a 7 day hiatus they come back with a Christmas Disney vlog, which historically does very well, and they're on pace for roughly 73k views in its first 24 hours. That is not the pace of a channel with 904k subs, although we all know that number's been inflated for years. These people may truly be fucked. They show no signs of growth, sub counts been stuck at 904k for months, views are way down, multiple hiatuses, etc. Things are now well in Trackerville.
View attachment 2577565
Your Daily Dose of "Haha"
Another delusional stan that thinks the Trackers reads this.

• Haha
Did he actually say he remembers the train? Growing up we would camp there close to every other year and the train was long gone then. I knew/know of the train but never saw it. He is full of shit if he spoke as if he actually remembers the train cause it was gone before he was even born.

View attachment 2588561
So does Dim have a time machine that we aren't aware of? That might be why they appear to look twenty years older and think they are set for life. Think of all the missed content they could've gotten though. Forget about going back to events in history they could just go back to when certain rides and hotels that they liked were open and plan temporal staycations.

• Haha