The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you pay for any specialty treats that are only available during parties for MNSSHP or MVMCP? You’re getting candy or cookies at either of those parties. It’s basically negligible to me, bc how much of that do you need to justify cost? (I actually hated the Xmas party when I went in Nov 2016 I refuse to do it again)

Why are they bitching about it the cost of food? What am I missing?

Reactions: 19
When Tim asked Jenn how the food prices compared to Food & Wine, she couldn’t even compute. All she could say was something like the entrance is free to F&W (that’s news to me lol). It’s like her brain hit a glitch.

So she was thinking about the price of Jollywood Nights, even though they act like they don’t. I think she was trolling with that title. Or sucking up. Or both.
Yeah that made no sense. When comparing it to food and wine, she didn’t like that she had to pay to get into jollywood and then pay for food on top of that. That’s literally every theme park in America. She’s so dumb.
---
Ngl, messy Jenn is my favorite Jenn. You keep being a snotty witch online, girl!! It's way more entertaining than the vids you two produce 🤣
I agree!!! And it’s kinda funny that tagging WDW and Bob Iger caused a reaction out of her but she’s unbothered about all the comments about her children and crappy neglectful parenting. Shows where her priorities are.

Reactions: 33
Don’t you pay for any specialty treats that are only available during parties for MNSSHP or MVMCP? You’re getting candy or cookies at either of those parties. It’s basically negligible to me, bc how much of that do you need to justify cost? (I actually hated the Xmas party when I went in Nov 2016 I refuse to do it again)

Why are they bitching about it the cost of food? What am I missing?
Their logic is that at MNSSHP you get free candy trick or treating, and at MVMCP you get free cookies, hot chocolate or apple cider, and with Jollywood it's a more expensive event and you get nothing free. Though the food and beverage prices were cheaper than they would be during a regular park day. The alcoholic drinks were all under $10, where if this was during F&W they would be easily 15+. This event was more expensive than a Disney After Hours Event at the Studios, and that includes free soda, water, popcorn, and ice cream. I get they want people to try these limited time options, but there's no reason why they couldn't at the very least offer free bottle water/soda.

Reactions: 20
Ngl, messy Jenn is my favorite Jenn. You keep being a snotty witch online, girl!! It's way more entertaining than the vids you two produce 🤣
I kind of love it too because I can’t look away, it’s why whenever the user (can’t think of the name right now) posts and I see her RBF in their avatar I have to zoom in on the picture so I get reminded of Jenn’s real personality

Reactions: 11
I said to my wife after 90% of the reviews for Jollywood were negative came out that TTT would release a positive review to get the spotlight. I suspect they were working on a negative review, but ditched it in light of how everyone thought the first party was a disaster. I find it dubious for two people who complaint about the slightest thing actually thought Jollywood was fun. They are a joke.

Reactions: 32
Jenn was probably in a mood that night because by then she was already behind on editing and Tim was probably like we wasted money on this while also having no income for the past 2-3 days... Then she told him, don't worry when I put out this video it's going to catch us up because we will have a review like no other.. then people hated it and she realized she's fucked haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Slackers with their IAAPA Vlog up...Dim praying to have lightning strike again and let this be a yoooge success.
---
Ohh so close, but wrong information once again Dim and Ginn in the description down below;

1700239545842.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tim's looking rough. It's almost scary how terrible he looks in this video. The sound of his voice in this video comes across as he does not want to be there, he doesn't want to do this anymore. Even at the beginning introducing the event. He has no enthusiasm whatsoever and he usually is jizzing over IAAPA.

While, I don't think there was a true problem over the silent 6 days, I think he's emotionally reached his breaking point or is damn near close to it.

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.55.10 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Slackers with their IAAPA Vlog up...Dim praying to have lightning strike again and let this be a yoooge success.
---
Ohh so close, but wrong information once again Dim and Ginn in the description down below;

View attachment 2577113
She is truly a failure. This her only “job”, and she can’t even identify the organization properly. WTF is wrong with her, is she high when she edits?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dim’s aged 30 years in the week they’ve been mia. And his nails are the grossest, most unattractive, unmanly thing I’ve ever seen. The only reason I can think of why he would need nails that long is if he played guitar. Has anyone seen him busking at DS? Gotta be earning some extra $$ somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tim's looking rough. It's almost scary how terrible he looks in this video. The sound of his voice in this video comes across as he does not want to be there, he doesn't want to do this anymore. Even at the beginning introducing the event. He has no enthusiasm whatsoever and he usually is jizzing over IAAPA.

While, I don't think there was a true problem over the silent 6 days, I think he's emotionally reached his breaking point or is damn near close to it.

View attachment 2577133
Whoa - he looks haggard

Reactions: 23
---

View attachment 2577113
😆😂😆😂 Ain’t gonna happen, Tim!

His IAAPA views had dropped dramatically over the years.

2015: 2.7M
2019: 1.4M
2021: 209K
2022: 164K

Seriously doubt he will match last year’s views.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think they are burnt out. This is their “job” and they have been doing it for almost 15 years and like many of us, they are burnt out on their “job.” But they know nothing else they do is going to bring them this level of income so they keep trudging through.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2577133
I can not get over his sunken in cheeks & bags on eye bags. Honestly he looks like he severely ill- like a cancer patient ill.

Reactions: 17
Sorry Timmy but those nails have to go dude - really grossing me out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2577133
Wow either something major happened over the last few days/weeks (I hope it's nothing with the kids or his parents) or Jenn is really doing nothing and he is doing the night shifts and everything else

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.