The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww poor Jenn, her taco was too dry, her spring rolls were too small, she wishes the box was full of fries instead of noodle salad as she is sooo hungry. Oh and she doesn’t want to pay for it either.
So much fun! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the funniest things to me is that they've spent so much time creating confusion about being #hosted, and that is coming back to bite them in the a$$. The Trackers having to explain that they weren't #hosted at Jollywood Nights, but they've cried Wolf so many times, people don't believe them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m behind so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but the gingerbread man mascot is named Ollie? As in, short for Oliver? They bring him up twice and neither time do they mention DaBaby!!! I know we joke, but Christ on a bike, they really really don’t care about or even remember they have that kid!!!
IMG_9259.jpeg
IMG_9258.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
After a 7 day hiatus they come back with a Christmas Disney vlog, which historically does very well, and they're on pace for roughly 73k views in its first 24 hours. That is not the pace of a channel with 904k subs, although we all know that number's been inflated for years. These people may truly be fucked. They show no signs of growth, sub counts been stuck at 904k for months, views are way down, multiple hiatuses, etc. Things are now well in Trackerville.

Reactions: 24
I’m behind so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but the gingerbread man mascot is named Ollie? As in, short for Oliver? They bring him up twice and neither time do they mention DaBaby!!! I know we joke, but Christ on a bike, they really really don’t care about or even remember they have that kid!!!View attachment 2576849View attachment 2576850
My thoughts exactly. To give a frame of reference, my dog's name is Oliver, we call him Ollie. The very first photo I saw of this gingerbread guy on Twitter, I immediately sent it to my family saying look, just another person naming things after our pup. :ROFLMAO:

I was super pissed that the Trackers named their kid after my dog, but that kind of worked out since they don't ever use his actual name. Yesterdays someone sent me a list of the 100 dog names of 2023. Oliver was 33 and Ollie was 34.

Reactions: 21
They really take their AP status for granted. I had to laugh when they didn’t want to wait in the line outside and said “oh, we’ll just go in and go through the line inside, we don’t need a reservation” after seeing the pictures of the line INSIDE. But they said that like it doesn’t also cost $130+ if a non-AP wanted to do that. They are so out of touch and entitled, some people can’t or don’t WANT to spend twice the money to tap in and try to skip the line. I know before I was an AP, party days were NOT park days.

Reactions: 21
I think Tim probably told Jenn she could eat Ollie (the gingerbread man) and she thought he meant da baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was rich that Ginn made a snarky comment to a stan about how they needed to finish watching the voog when she herself has an attention span shorter than Dim’s microdick (with shoes on) and has some nonsensical takes about Elemental, a movie she’s pretended to have seen. Twice.

Reactions: 33
I’m behind so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but the gingerbread man mascot is named Ollie? As in, short for Oliver? They bring him up twice and neither time do they mention DaBaby!!! I know we joke, but Christ on a bike, they really really don’t care about or even remember they have that kid!!!View attachment 2576849View attachment 2576850
They could have at least gotten him some Ollie “merch”<~~I hate that word. It would have been cute, but required them to think about him, so forget it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Posted on FB page, by our friend Marie. :unsure:

View attachment 2576936
I don't get her. I think she really does want to play here with the cool kids sometimes. Hey, Marie! 👋 I just looked and referral codes are open right now. You can join us if you'd like. Just say the word.

The stans are arguing again over there about the ridiculous king of the bus crap. You aren't in the right seat. The seat doesn't matter. You have to be alone. You don't have to be alone. You stupid fools, Tim is entirely too good to sit on a bus now. When was the last time we saw Tim ride a bus? Do you know who would absolutely love riding the bus? J$.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't get her. I think she really does want to play here with the cool kids sometimes. Hey, Marie! 👋 I just looked and referral codes are open right now. You can join us if you'd like. Just say the word.

The stans are arguing again over there about the ridiculous king of the bus crap. You aren't in the right seat. The seat doesn't matter. You have to be alone. You don't have to be alone. You stupid fools, Tim is entirely too good to sit on a bus now. When was the last time we saw Tim ride a bus? Do you know who would absolutely love riding the bus? J$.
Yeah, that Tim Wilding dude is a bit too dedicated to telling people if they're doing it right or wrong. 🥴 He always does that when they post KotB pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ngl, messy Jenn is my favorite Jenn. You keep being a snotty witch online, girl!! It's way more entertaining than the vids you two produce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When Tim asked Jenn how the food prices compared to Food & Wine, she couldn’t even compute. All she could say was something like the entrance is free to F&W (that’s news to me lol). It’s like her brain hit a glitch.

So she was thinking about the price of Jollywood Nights, even though they act like they don’t. I think she was trolling with that title. Or sucking up. Or both.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.