The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they stayed at shades of green they need to get the duck off the planet 😡😡
I never post but this is so upsetting as we are military. But someone military must have sponsored them. They do not deserve to stay there at all.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If you watch Adam’s voog Tim comments about wearing Chainz next year for Halloween - it cuts out as he goes to comment further.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I get Oliver is still a baby and Jackson is in school now but they go to the parks on their own when surely Jackson at least would enjoy it,irritates me

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched the trackers in a long time but gosh dranit, thank you FRE for making such amazing videos so I don't have to watch theirs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just scrolled through Adams vlog. My god he is an awful vlogger. So annoying Ginns laugh. It's clear Ginn doesn't like Nate...I think he is not fond of her either.
Ginn trying to make it like she is a such an editor extraordinaire because she inserts photos.
Adam and Dims jokes....I never understand what they are laughing about. Literally nothing.
All these vloggers seem like such trash and it's fitting they love to eat on the trash can.
So I watched Adam’s Epcot video just to see how large gin is getting and I noticed that he actually bought an $100 gift card to give away to one of his Instagram viewers. When was the last time Tim gave away $100 gift card on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get Oliver is still a baby and Jackson is in school now but they go to the parks on their own when surely Jackson at least would enjoy it,irritates me
Bugs me too - He's not in school during this voog - they are out for holiday. He's at home with his nanny or manny while his crappy parents strut around EPCOT. Those poor kids..

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Holy filter.
her hair is bright red and her eyes are turquoise.
I don't think she used a filter on her eyes. Her sweatshirt did make her eyes pop. She probably used a filter on her face though because lawd she needs it.
---
"Dim, this is how big I like my penises to be. Shape up or ship out."
IMG_2829.PNG

Is she ever NOT staring at herself? And with a mouthful of food at that.
IMG_2832.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.