The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment was left under the post about Adam the Woo. So random. These stans are so odd. The picture is a Lego set of a realistic anatomical human body.
CD62E138-EC5B-4882-BDCA-12458302476C.jpeg

Also, from DS live. Dim, thinking about his BFF Nick. 🥴
BAE246FC-AC5D-4521-AB04-0E0D9D72ADE6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I saw this and thought Dim might be interested (or Ginn, she has a couple tattoos herself that were visible in some yoga video from the old days and when she wore low-waisted bikini bottoms).
IMG_8175.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That’s why she’s allowed her body to expand so much, she’s going to have everything she’s ever eaten on a cruise tattooed on her
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold up, he looks like death warmed over and doesn't even have covid yet at this point in the cruise?? :oops:

Reactions: 17
There is no way, even with Lilly's generous sizing that this is a 12. This is a 16 (the biggest size available) and she needs the 22. She should have done a fit check in the 100 mirrors of the Walt Suite before she left the room.

Let's play a game when they finally release the Castaway Cay vlog. Take one drink every time Tim mentions cabana. Take two drinks every time Tim says Cookies BBQ.

I'm guessing they were not invited to the Swan and Dolphin Food Festival thing that they go to every single year? I've seen a bunch more people received a box from Columbia with Disney 100 years jackets, we haven't seen Tim open his. 🤔 While Tim visited HHN 9000 times, he hasn't done most of the regular Halloween stuff at other parks where he is usually #hosted--Legoland, Sea World, Busch Gardens. Are views so low that they aren't even getting the regular bottom of the barrel invites?
I think without a night nanny he can’t go to any of those things.
---
What on earth are these stans seeing that we don't?
View attachment 2525154
View attachment 2525155
View attachment 2525156

She doesn't use one cause she isn't nursing
View attachment 2525161

Is this an AI post? If ever there is video that does not need timestamps, this would be it
View attachment 2525165

That's just her stench taking your breath away
View attachment 2525167
Radiant. That’s code for pregnant right?
---
This comment was left under the post about Adam the Woo. So random. These stans are so odd. The picture is a Lego set of a realistic anatomical human body.
View attachment 2525520

Also, from DS live. Dim, thinking about his BFF Nick. 🥴
View attachment 2525495
They legit look like two junkies who had a stranger give them bags of food

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn must have Tim zip up her dresses for her. Do you think he tells her that the dress is way too small? I’m picturing them spending 15 minutes in the suite trying to zip it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Castaway Cay vlog out.
---
They were so late getting on the island, there were already people heading back when they finally got out.

And he has to check in for parasailing by the ship, but he naturally had to drop everyone off at the cabana because Jenn is his third child.
---
And he had to go back on the ship to go to the bathroom on the ship after just getting off the ship and dropping Jenn off.
---
And naturally they could not be bothered to walk 20 feet to return their trays….slobs. We had a cabana and did not leave our gross dishes like that. We walked them back.

IMG_0331.jpeg

---
Interestingly, Jenn was very absent in the video and Tim is walking alone with Oliver back to the ship.
---
And Jenn has post cards to send to the cousins from Castaway Cay but forgot them. 🥴
---
I forgot to mention that when they got off the ship, they wanted Jackson to take a picture with some furrows….then a hard cut.
---
And at dinner, Jenn naturally got two entrees.
---
Also-

Jenn: I just realized we don’t get on the concierge deck once.

Tim: Jackson and I did.

Jenn: You did?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tim went parasailing with a stranger from the boat due to "high winds". How awkward for that poor lady. Then Tim had to run and get money to tip the parasailing people after he got off the boat. Because they are a Travel Channel that plans nothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe how much money they dropped to spend an hour at St Marteeeeeen, didn’t get off at PR and did a couple of hours on Castaway. They were clearly late getting off the boat as you could see the tram heading back to the ship with people on and not a soul in sight when they got off the ship. What a sad bunch of lazy fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG Tim confirmed they’re going back on a cruise so Oliver can do the diaper race.
---
And they’re on the Fantasy the middle of next year.
---
Now they’re bemoaning not having enough time on shore 🥴
---
Next is a haul video- and they’ll answer the questions in the comments totally ignoring the list Jenn wrote the last time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tim gets the family to the cabana. Then has to go to the parasailing check-in, but wait! The man has to pee first- which requires him to get back on the boat.

I felt so bad for that lady who had to share a parasailing with Dimmy.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
First I want to say that they are mother fuckers for showing J$ sound asleep in his bed. Absolute mother fuckers. It's just infuriating to me. How could anyone do that to their own child knowing there are some sick people out there likely watching their videos.

My other random thoughts:

Tim's dad bleeping hates Jenn. Absolutely hates her. Jenn is doing her tour of the cabana, showing us the exact same tit they've shown us the last time they had the exact same cabana and Tim's dad looks like he wants to kill her. You go, Mr Bojo!!!

Tim spends $35+ each on snorkeling equipment and J$ refuses to snorkel because he doesn't like the mask. 😂 😂 😂 You deserve another Hot Wheels for that one, J$.

Tim doesn't carry cash to tip the parasailing guy. Don't you travel for a living? How are you not prepared to tip at any given moment? What the hell is wrong with you?

And Tim, you weren't the 2nd person to reserve the cabana because you got cabana #2. People request different cabanas in different areas. You can request cabana #8 and technically be the first person to request one. Whatever makes you feel super special, dude, you still suck.

I also think they are absolutely assholes for filming back over their balcony onto the other people's balcony, thus showing them in their video.

There were also very late getting off the ship. If you notice, when he showed the screen, they had every luggage tag pictured. Basically how it goes is they call each tag, one at a time, when the luggage from that zone is offloaded and to not flood the area with people. Every luggage tag was on the screen, so everyone was already called to leave.

In the recap, they want to go back to St Maarten and Puerto Rico. YOU WERE ALREADY THERE!!!! You chose to not do anything. And don't give me the medical emergency/ship was late bullshit. I had a friend on that cruise, you were a few hours late getting into St Maarten. That is all. Don't blame the medical emergency person. Blame yourselves. You suck. And they had no idea this was a special itinerary that they don't do often. Ugh, I really can't with them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Jennbo is hardly in this- so there’s that. They skipped showing what they had for lunch.
Dimmy was big disappointed that his 3 yr old didn’t like snorkeling. He has to make comment later this was first time not snorkeling at CC. What a loser!!
He does seem to have to be J$ entertainment this cruise. Not sure why the other 4 adults with them can’t handle J$. Clearly they expected to dump him at the kid’s club every chance possible.

Reactions: 25
First I want to say that they are mother fuckers for showing J$ sound asleep in his bed. Absolute mother fuckers. It's just infuriating to me. How could anyone do that to their own child knowing there are some sick people out there likely watching their videos.

My other random thoughts:

Tim's dad bleeping hates Jenn. Absolutely hates her. Jenn is doing her tour of the cabana, showing us the exact same tit they've shown us the last time they had the exact same cabana and Tim's dad looks like he wants to kill her. You go, Mr Bojo!!!

Tim spends $35+ each on snorkeling equipment and J$ refuses to snorkel because he doesn't like the mask. 😂 😂 😂 You deserve another Hot Wheels for that one, J$.

Tim doesn't carry cash to tip the parasailing guy. Don't you travel for a living? How are you not prepared to tip at any given moment? What the hell is wrong with you?

And Tim, you weren't the 2nd person to reserve the cabana because you got cabana #2. People request different cabanas in different areas. You can request cabana #8 and technically be the first person to request one. Whatever makes you feel super special, dude, you still suck.

I also think they are absolutely assholes for filming back over their balcony onto the other people's balcony, thus showing them in their video.

There were also very late getting off the ship. If you notice, when he showed the screen, they had every luggage tag pictured. Basically how it goes is they call each tag, one at a time, when the luggage from that zone is offloaded and to not flood the area with people. Every luggage tag was on the screen, so everyone was already called to leave.

In the recap, they want to go back to St Maarten and Puerto Rico. YOU WERE ALREADY THERE!!!! You chose to not do anything. And don't give me the medical emergency/ship was late bullshit. I had a friend on that cruise, you were a few hours late getting into St Maarten. That is all. Don't blame the medical emergency person. Blame yourselves. You suck. And they had no idea this was a special itinerary that they don't do often. Ugh, I really can't with them.
Yes - we requested 9 or 10 because of the view and that’s what we got.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.