The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit you weren't kidding. I like how she bragged that she "didn't even have dessert" (until well, they had 2 different desserts on the ground), but didn't mention how ginormous her sandwich was, which also included chips and those balls for her appy. And that's just what she posted! Also, LOL at tagging WBG. witch is looking for a free glass of Moaaaaayyyyy.
View attachment 2520667
Super tight shots of the food, plates off of the table, so she doesn’t accidentally get the wine glass in the photo.

Reactions: 21
Adam the Woo just posted this…
Was J$ instructed to hide his face behind Tim’s head for “privacy” or was he just miserable? He’s “proud” of them? That’s a weird choice of words. Are the negatives when people finally tire of your boring, repetitive “content” and your views go down the toilet? So many questions.

Reactions: 18
Was J$ instructed to hide his face behind Tim’s head for “privacy” or was he just miserable? He’s “proud” of them? That’s a weird choice of words. Are the negatives when people finally tire of your boring, repetitive “content” and your views go down the toilet? So many questions.
There have been several posts on the stan group saying that J$ was camera shy or didn't want to take a photo (You go, J$!!!) I think the kid doesn't like strangers approaching them (rightfully so) and doesn't enjoy having his photo taken.

I think they had a nice talk about their lowest views ever and both of their channels getting a ton of negative feedback, not just here on Tatttle. Of course, it's all the jealous haters fault and none of them are doing anything wrong.

This is a strange post on the stan group. I'll say first, this was a wonderful opportunity for this woman to be a part of. She should be proud of having this experience and her father's service. But when the hell have the Trackers shown appreciation for the military? Ever? Can anyone give me any example in their thousands of vids? Just one? Have they ever at least even covered the Flag Ceremony at MK or Wilderness Lodge?

There's no way any person who has ever served in the military or fought in a war works harder than Jenn. She has two kids!!!!!! She edits for hours and hours every single day!!!! Well, not every day. But she works so hard you guyzzzzzzz!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 7.36.10 AM.png

Reactions: 20
Holy tit you weren't kidding. I like how she bragged that she "didn't even have dessert" (until well, they had 2 different desserts on the ground), but didn't mention how ginormous her sandwich was, which also included chips and those balls for her appy. And that's just what she posted! Also, LOL at tagging WBG. witch is looking for a free glass of Moaaaaayyyyy.
View attachment 2520667
Jenn also said that she only had a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There have been several posts on the stan group saying that J$ was camera shy or didn't want to take a photo (You go, J$!!!) I think the kid doesn't like strangers approaching them (rightfully so) and doesn't enjoy having his photo taken.

I think they had a nice talk about their lowest views ever and both of their channels getting a ton of negative feedback, not just here on Tatttle. Of course, it's all the jealous haters fault and none of them are doing anything wrong.

This is a strange post on the stan group. I'll say first, this was a wonderful opportunity for this woman to be a part of. She should be proud of having this experience and her father's service. But when the hell have the Trackers shown appreciation for the military? Ever? Can anyone give me any example in their thousands of vids? Just one? Have they ever at least even covered the Flag Ceremony at MK or Wilderness Lodge?

There's no way any person who has ever served in the military or fought in a war works harder than Jenn. She has two kids!!!!!! She edits for hours and hours every single day!!!! Well, not every day. But she works so hard you guyzzzzzzz!!!!!

View attachment 2521243
I thought this was odd too. It’s not Disney related either. People are so lonely & isolated and these groups on FB are they way of feeling less lonely.

Reactions: 25
I thought this was odd too. It’s not Disney related either. People are so lonely & isolated and these groups on FB are they way of feeling less lonely.
Similar to the Ale & Compass posting yesterday. I may be wrong but I don't think the person even mentioned the Trackers in that posting at all?! It just seemed like a food "review."

Reactions: 12
I believe those FB posts may have to be approved to be posted. I could be wrong. It could be that when I tried to post I was still new and don't have enough interaction on there, or because I have previously been slapped on the wrist or because I was legit asking if Jen had ever mentioned changing her diet to help big baby's reflux 😂😂 In any event, if there are moderators approving posts, they suck! What a weird post that has nothing to do with TTT. I don't remember seeing anything of them mentioning military. They probably think Memorial Day is in January and Veteran's Day is in June. The weird ATW post makes me think they all read tattle and the "fan group" and need the extra boost and love. I know others probably know more history but I don't get the warm and fuzzies when I think of Jen and ATW. She cannot like all the adoration when he and Dim get together and the stans go wild.

Reactions: 8
Adam the Woo just posted this…
Omg Adam is such a whiner. “Sadly the negative aspects” Oh yes the negative aspects of not having to have a real job and getting to travel and eat all day for money.

Also, this would have been best sent as a private message to the Trackers. No one needs to read this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg Adam is such a whiner. “Sadly the negative aspects” Oh yes the negative aspects of not having to have a real job and getting to travel and eat all day for money.

Also, this would have been best sent as a private message to the Trackers. No one needs to read this tit.
100%.

Poor whittle Adam... living a life of First Class air travel... most days don't get "started" until mid-afternoon when he shows up at a random Disney park (on either coast)... "forced" to be "stuck" at the Contemporary during a hurricane when he lives 10 minutes away... the ability to take his mom to Aulani with his DVC purchase thanks to a bunch of people with no lives who suck his dick daily in the comments and fund his lifestyle...

Oh, but a handful of "meanies" call him out for his pissy ass manchild attitude and the Trackers for their utter bullshit... oh... the horrors! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

But how else would they get all the stan comments like----We LOVE you!!! or The Trackers are the kindest and most generous people in the universe!!!!! You're the best!!!!!

The mission of that post was to get 400+ comments stroking their egos.

Even Holy Moly chimed in...

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 9.30.26 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
But how else would they get all the stan comments like----We LOVE you!!! or The Trackers are the kindest and most generous people in the universe!!!!! You're the best!!!!!

The mission of that post was to get 400+ comments stroking their egos.

Even Holy Moly chimed in...

View attachment 2521449
Odd, isn't it, that we can all read something and get a different take on it. When I read Adam's post, I thought it was his way of supporting a friend who was going through a rough patch - and would explain why the Trackers had been missing in action for awhile.

Reactions: 8
Odd, isn't it, that we can all read something and get a different take on it. When I read Adam's post, I thought it was his way of supporting a friend who was going through a rough patch - and would explain why the Trackers had been missing in action for awhile.
I didn’t get that vibe at all. They aren’t going through a rough patch, they just went on a marvellous cruise and a fun staycation to celebrate Halloween. Expensive lunch dates and giggly desserts together. Maybe the rough patch is they aren’t forking in the millions like they used to because Jen is a lazy witch. If so, poor them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just checking in on my fellow Scots after last night's storm. Everyone OK??

Reactions: 10
Nah, a rough patch doesn't include suites on umpteen cruises and more staycations right afterwards, followed by giddily stuffing one's face during a livestream at Disney Springs sans children - or going solo to MNSSHP without said children who may enjoy it because...BeDTiME.
---
I didn’t get that vibe at all. They aren’t going through a rough patch, they just went on a marvellous cruise and a fun staycation to celebrate Halloween. Expensive lunch dates and giggly desserts together. Maybe the rough patch is they aren’t forking in the millions like they used to because Jen is a lazy witch. If so, poor them.
Jinx. :sneaky: Great minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did mention something like that earlier. They clearly were commiserating about their decline in views and tons of hate posts, here, in their YT comments and on Facebook.

My stroking their ego comment was in reply to the post that I quoted--he posted it on facebook to get the responses that he did. It could have just been a text to the Trackers, but they're all attention seeking whores and need those comments for their egos.

And the Trackers have been missing in action because Jenn is a lazy witch.

Reactions: 22
Sooooo

I just started watching The Trackers..how in the HELL do they have so many tattle pages 😂😂. I’ll never be able to catch up. One thing however that is weird to me is why do two stay at home parents have a nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the ATM post was more misery loves company. I get it to a degree.

Both channels are ancient in Youtube years. They both still have large sub numbers and overall views, but both have seen better days. Both channels are clearly run by burnouts on Youtube, but both are stuck because they don’t have the skills or background do anything else that is nearly a lucrative. I think both are going through mid-life crisis of sorts. They both have a much better grasp of what is going on behind the scenes in their respective channels than their stans or anyone here will ever truly know.

They have their differences. ATW work ethic at least in this context is better than TTT especially for the last six months. ATW is also more disciplined about cutting his home life out of the channel (or at least controlling how much bleeds into the channel) than the TTT has managed.

All that said I think both are in a funk, depressed, and trapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.