The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucker. Allergy folks miss out on so many trick or treat and party foods. Disney is one of the few places where you can go and just have fun with no worries but the treats are nowhere near the heaps and gobs of regular candy. This grifter asshole goes and take some.
Yeah this pisses me off too.

As far as Jenn being sweet and chatty on camera, she’s a manipulator, she knows that that is how she should act on camera so the Stan’s will continue kissing their asses saying “they’re so sweet. How can anybody be a jealous hater? They’re so sweet they’re so sweet”. It’s all a freaking act, just like Tim, pretending to be so sweet and chatty at the party the night before.
They are both fakes and it’s only a matter of time before they turn on super chats for lives
Oh definitely. But I just found it funny how she was getting a high off of attention. Meanwhile Tim's pretending lasted one day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I bet they go from "travel" to mukbang channel when the boys get old enough to avoid the camera.

Reactions: 15
"How to Enjoy a Disney Vacation when your children hate your guts! + Hutdogs & Stopping at the Carwash"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This live was all about Jenn and her need to compete with her own children for Tim’s attention while also competing with Tim for the attention of the Stan’s. She has to be the center of all universes all the time.
Well to be fair, her giant mass probably does create it's own gravitational pull so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the talk about how something is likely going on behind the scenes (illness, depression, etc.) just makes me sick to think there will be a "why we've been missing so much lately" vid that they can monetize. The Stan's will eat that tit up. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Well to be fair, her giant mass probably does create it's own gravitational pull so.....
She's like a black hole.

All the talk about how something is likely going on behind the scenes (illness, depression, etc.) just makes me sick to think there will be a "why we've been missing so much lately" vid that they can monetize. The Stan's will eat that tit up. 🙄
Off the ground and mixed with a bit of broken plastic fork!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish that could be a thread title!

My kids are 13 months apart and if she is actually pregnant, Big Baby and Baby Boy #3 would be about the same. I'm not going to lie. Having kids 13 months apart is bleeping hard. And it's not just hard for the baby years, it's hard now with them being 19 and 20. Not the same kind of hard, but still incredibly difficult to have 2 children so close in age. And I'm a pretty good mom, I even drive! I think it would actually kill Tim. He'd have a stroke or heart attack or just disappear off the face of the earth. I'm not usually prayerful kind of person, but I'd pray for them to not have another child.
My boys are 14 months apart...i think it was easier getting it over with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As far as Jenn being sweet and chatty on camera, she’s a manipulator, she knows that that is how she should act on camera so the Stan’s will continue kissing their asses saying “they’re so sweet. How can anybody be a jealous hater? They’re so sweet they’re so sweet”. It’s all a freaking act, just like Tim, pretending to be so sweet and chatty at the party the night before.
They are both fakes and it’s only a matter of time before they turn on super chats for lives
Exactly. Very fake. That high pitch "hi" she does which sounds like she is singing.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone mentioned it but she had posted a picture of the lunch they had at Wine Bar George before going Live on Twitter.It was not just a "small" sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG, their Stans are as disgusting as they are. This guy posted a review of ale and compass. I think he added a half pound of butter to his meal. Seriously, has anyone ever added butter (and such a large amount!) to biscuits and gravy? Besides Tim or Jen, what they consume doesn’t count because it’s abnormally gross, even when eaten from a plate and not the ground at Disney springs.
View attachment 2519340
I think I threw up just looking at all that additional butter pats!🤮🤢🤑

Reactions: 7
They’re making the kid go to school from the RV? They’re making the nanny come to work at the RV? No one asked for this. Stay the duck home.

They are seriously losing their minds. Hire an editor.

I also feel like she’s pregnant again. Just a feeling I am getting.
I don’t ever see them hiring an editor because then someone would see the parts Jenn takes out: OGB having a tantrum, J and T arguing, a more unflattering view of themselves etc.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.