The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is not bright enough to home school and would not have a clue to even try to figure out home school. Tim maybe could.
I hate to break it to you, but Tim thought Hawaii wasn't part of the USA 🤣 And he ate a bowl of spaghetti off of a picnic table after he turned it upside down lmfao

He tries to sound so smart by talking to his preschooler about aerodynamics and sh*t and all he is doing is not lowering concepts to Jackson's level so Jackson actually learns anything. It's about Tim showing off to the camera that HE knows the word, "aerodynamic." Haha, like that's a flex for a 500 year old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like she never even had her hair colored. It lasted what 3 weeks?
I bet it’s because she washes her hair every single day which you cannot do with red hair because red washes out super quick. And then wonders why it’s all gone 3 weeks later smh

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I get the same vibe. Would explain how she was missing from so much cruise footage, possibly away feeling morning sickness or even more tired than usual, eating even more than usual (3 apps) at dinner, no random alcoholic drinks we could see (will be interesting to see a fancy dinner in another cruise vlog). Also, Tim allowing her not to edit for so long post-cruise and zero social media posts. What if it was confirmed right after the cruise? 🤔🥴 I really hope not, but would line up with when she wasn't fully nursing anymore.
has she been eating anything you’re not supposed to eat while pregnant? Not that this mattered with O but just curious if anyone has noticed anything

Reactions: 8
I bet it’s because she washes her hair every single day which you cannot do with red hair because red washes out super quick. And then wonders why it’s all gone 3 weeks later smh
Don't you have to have a special shampoo and conditioner? Jennifer only opts for CONCIEEEERGE provided shampoos and conditioners. Probably not formulated specifically for red hair dye

Reactions: 9
Don't you have to have a special shampoo and conditioner? Jennifer only opts for CONCIEEEERGE provided shampoos and conditioners. Probably not formulated specifically for red hair dye
I bet she does! But the absolute best way to retain red is to wash sparingly! She should know since she’s been red before

Reactions: 7
I bet she does! But the absolute best way to retain red is to wash sparingly! She should know since she’s been red before
Something tells me her hair texture gets greasy after a day. No shade, but some women have to wash every day and some women have to go a few days for optimum hair health.

Greaseball needs to pick a different color.

Reactions: 10
Ginn can't even run a comb through her bangs when she wakes up, I don't think she's washing her hair every day. I think everything is just repelled by her, including hair dye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been lurking because I've had my neice an unlike the slackers I actually enjoy spending time with her an making cOrE MemORiEs, we decorated the house for Halloween an of course she needed to go round an pet all the spiders we put up, then needed to put the rats to "bed" with Minnie, an we are also doing potty training so it's been quite a bit of back an forth at toilets, an yes we do stickers with toilet training, no toys though because am a "bad aunt" 😅 she only gets one sticker if she uses the toilet, unfortunately I feel she has enough toys an "Santa" is only two months away now so no unnecessary toys for toilet training, I am also trying to get ready for our little Halloween party as well which we will be painting a new tea light deco (this year's is a ghost) an I picked up toss the ring on the witches hat, toss the bean bag at the monsters an pin the hat on the witch, an then it will be dancing an Halloween music fun, of course I realise this is absolutely no way to spend Halloween the tracker way but I don't have nannies to ditch my neice with while I go grab candy an stuff my face

But in all honesty, I just can't with these two now, ditching your kid at a event that he would love to do an is at a great age for, ditching kids to go eat at DS, doing live streams (I see things are getting desperate now) because lazy hambeast cant be bothered to edit anymore, the cruise being a absolute disaster, the not getting off because of rain (I mean what the actual fk) it's honestly like a parody now of two people trying to show how useless a human can be

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IKR?

One person posts they were live and all hell breaks loose.
Seriously, I just read some guy saying we don't know what's really going on in their lives, and they may have anxiety and depression. 🥴

I mean, WTF? They sure looked bleeping happy to me stuffing their faces at Disney Springs this afternoon without their two miracle children. 🤷‍♀️

ETA - I also love the one who wrote that Jenn "cooks and takes care of the house" (hence the need for the nanny?!?!)
Beyond that being hilarious in and of itself, isn't that just called being A FUNCTIONING bleeping ADULT??!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Been lurking because I've had my neice an unlike the slackers I actually enjoy spending time with her an making cOrE MemORiEs, we decorated the house for Halloween an of course she needed to go round an pet all the spiders we put up, then needed to put the rats to "bed" with Minnie, an we are also doing potty training so it's been quite a bit of back an forth at toilets, an yes we do stickers with toilet training, no toys though because am a "bad aunt" 😅 she only gets one sticker if she uses the toilet, unfortunately I feel she has enough toys an "Santa" is only two months away now so no unnecessary toys for toilet training, I am also trying to get ready for our little Halloween party as well which we will be painting a new tea light deco (this year's is a ghost) an I picked up toss the ring on the witches hat, toss the bean bag at the monsters an pin the hat on the witch, an then it will be dancing an Halloween music fun, of course I realise this is absolutely no way to spend Halloween the tracker way but I don't have nannies to ditch my neice with while I go grab candy an stuff my face

But in all honesty, I just can't with these two now, ditching your kid at a event that he would love to do an is at a great age for, ditching kids to go eat at DS, doing live streams (I see things are getting desperate now) because lazy hambeast cant be bothered to edit anymore, the cruise being a absolute disaster, the not getting off because of rain (I mean what the actual fk) it's honestly like a parody now of two people trying to show how useless a human can be
No, this is honestly what Halloween should be. This is precious. Have fun 🖤🧡💜💚🎃👻
---
IKR?

One person posts they were live and all hell breaks loose.
Seriously, I just read some guy saying we don't know what's really going on in their lives, and they may have anxiety and depression. 🥴

I mean, WTF? They sure looked bleeping happy to me stuffing their faces at Disney Springs this afternoon without their two miracle children. 🤷‍♀️
Ahahahaha.
I see these Facebookers are projecting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No, this is honestly what Halloween should be. This is precious. Have fun 🖤🧡💜💚🎃👻
---
Thank you so much 💜 I don't think we will be doing trick or treating together as she has nursery that day an its about a hours drive to mine so would be getting late by time she got here an my area gets super busy with kids so I don't want to miss that either, so we will have a party at the weekend an if Halloween happens to be on a non nursery day next year then you can bet am taking her out, I LOVE Halloween an I am over the moon that she's taken a love to it as well, it was never forced, I just done parties with her an she come to love it herself ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This person is 100% right! How can the stans not see this?!?

View attachment 2518150
View attachment 2518153
There are many good comments there. What is most shocking to me is the last time I was reading that post, there wasn’t one—why are you even in this group—response. I think some of us are posting over there in a level headed way and many stans are starting to wake up.

I haven’t posted there today, so none of those comments are mine.

Reactions: 17
I think it is more likely that she didn’t wet her hair prior nor even rinse her hair after water slide time and the chlorine ate the color right off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.